Doesn't give a single fuck about fulfilling campaign promises

>doesn't give a single fuck about fulfilling campaign promises
>already fucking jobs over
>might be actually senile

he doesn't care about his voters. he doesn't even seem to want the job. he cares about nothing other than trying not to look stupid. what do you have to say for yourselves? you faggots got meme'd hard

You lost, cry more.

LOSERS

There's plenty of room in the gif chambers if you're this bored.

>Stopped Ford and Carrier leaving before becoming inaugurated.
>Improving relations between Russia and America
>Scraping insanely overpriced Air force contracts from boeing
Trump is about underspending, optimization, deal making, red tape cutting ect

you'll all be dead from diabetes by the age of 40 if you don't choke to death on tendies first

you voted for an out of touch celebrity for the president. trump has more in common with Oprah than any existing poltiician.

it makes me happy that, as fat, useless leeches on society, the average Sup Forumsfag will be among the first to be living on the streets in the next few years

If I die tomorrow, at least I will die a winner, having stood up against the minority-pandering degenerate left.

Why are people actually saying Trump is ruining things when he isn't even president yet?

>improving relations

you mean sucking putin's cock at the expense of losing allies that we've had for decades? and why should we care about impoving relations with a shithole country? also stay out of our business you fucking hairy potato

Because the shills whine when they dont get thier way

HASHTAG HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT

>stood up to an imaginary boogeyman that took your videogames away from you
>in favor of a man who can't remember what he said yesterday

i'm happy that you will never have the chance to procreate

Oy vey Russia is evil. Russia and America could never be friends oy to the vey.

>boogeyman

The degenerate, minority-pandering left is very real.

>shill

you don't even know that means you fucking imbecile

>why should we improve relations with the only other country in the world that can cause a nuclear shoah

Hmmm....

He isn't even in office yet you fucking shill.

SAGED

you do realize that trump is scared of the big bad jews whereas based Obama completely cucked Israel?

Which is why Democrats won 80% of the kike vote and had all the kike establishment backing them.

>paying no attention to news

just as i would expect from someone who would vote for trump.

i'm here posting facts, and you're frothing at the mouth with rhetoric. you can scream about kikes all you want but trump is their servant

shill
SHil/
North American informal
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"

verb
verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling

act or work as a shill.

>rhetoric

Please, look up the voting record and see who the Jews voted for.

+1

Out of touch?

It's literally the tax payers that voted Trump in. What do you suppose it's the difference between them and you? They pay taxes, you don't.

Which source of news are you using? Huffington Post? Yeah, I ignore that news.

>what do you have to say for yourselves?

um... at least I've never lost an election to an orange buffoon?

>expense of losing allies
they're not our allies anymore and haven't been for a while

Wow, really!? Which candidate wasn't a kike servant then?

Jews control media. Media is pushing the Russia boogeyman. The dispora jews fuck over Israel all the time.

There are no good jews, but fighting over the Israel jews while the globalist jews are a bigger pressing thread is stupid.