Why is amphetamine illegal?

Why is amphetamine illegal?
Fucking abusers ruining everything.
>In 2015, a systematic review and a meta-analysis of high quality clinical trials found that, when used at low (therapeutic) doses, amphetamine produces modest yet unambiguous improvements in cognition, including working memory, long-term episodic memory, inhibitory control, and some aspects of attention, in normal healthy adults; the cognition-enhancing effects of amphetamine are known to occur through its indirect activation of both dopamine receptor D1 and adrenoceptor α2 in the prefrontal cortex.A systematic review from 2014 found that low doses of amphetamine also improve memory consolidation, in turn leading to improved recall of information.[68] Therapeutic doses of amphetamine also enhance cortical network efficiency, an effect which mediates improvements in working memory in all individuals.[

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just buy it off the darkweb you potato its cheaper too

I do leaf 14g for $50. Its about 5k worth of adderall pills.

Ive been taking addy for the past 2 years with doses ranging from 20mg to 50mg. I've pretty much turned my life around thanks to addy but man, fuck that crash for those who know what im talking about.

Picture unrelated

What do you mean illegal? Doctors prescribe it all the time

Fun Fact: All the nazi's were on Pervitin AKA meth as an "alertness aid".

That feeling of wanting to kill yourself for a few hours you get used to it.

I've got a script for 30x 50mg vyvanse and one for 30x 20mg adderall IR per month

It's helped me a shitload with working full time and school full time.

I had a conversation with some morons about that "katy" fake MDMA shit and they kept saying how it's a "nootropic" and all of this shit. I tried to convince them that amphetamines are the only true performance enhancer (besides caffeine) and they thought i was disgusting.

I used to be hooked on coke for about a year.

Adderall comedowns are a joke compared to coke DESU.

Good thing I had the decent amount of willpower to ask someone for help with quitting coke. Haven't gone back since. Don't abuse my adderall script either because if i dont take it like clockwork during the week, my schedule gets all sorts of fucked and I don't get the work done that I want to do.

I avoid takinging it 2 days in a row and supplement magnesium with it and it seems to help.

At low doses its fine. Its the retard junkies doing 1g a day that caused it to become illogical. Also most of those nootroptics are massive placebos but a placebo is still good if it creates positive change.

Couldn't caffeine do the same thing as low dose amphetamines? Just asking. I can't stand stims in general.

No way not even comparable.

Where'd you get it or where does it ship from?
ffs adderall is impossible to get in the eu

theres some copycats but none of doctors over here want to prescribe you this all they know are anti depressants which suck balls big time

Even low doses burns holes in your brain and is a significant contributor to dementia.

Why?

Alphabay
lol adderall fuck that.
Meh fuck it I was a adhd zombie with no future before it. There is little evidence to suggest that low doses of amph do what you describe. Most of the damage comes from large dosing.

Because it leads to degeneracy.

I haven't taken any stimulants regularly except ephedrine. Anyone here with experience that can explain if ephedrine is anywhere near adderall, etc.? I like the energy it gives me and it is pretty easy to obtain.

i thought adderall was the shit

What do you recommend? i tried concerta and its meh

Caffeine makes you a bit more energetic. Completely usless after a few days due to tolerance. The other gives you massive motivation, cognitive enhancement, focus and makes even the most shitty tasks fun

>therapeutic low doses.

That's the problem though. Heroin is fine at low doses too. The problem is people increase their intake after their body builds tolerance and (for some people) eventually go to shit.

That's like breaking your arm and saying "couldn't lots of Tylenol be used instead of morphine?"

Adderal is speed I mean its a joke because of how expensive it is. One 20mg pill is 30 fucking euro. Whereas I can get 14g of speed that will last me a year for 50 dollars. Adderal is a bit cleaner and stronger but not by much. Already have over 40 years supply stored and keep getting more weekly.

>"couldn't lots of Tylenol be used instead of really low dose morphine"

More like it. You guys think they are getting fuck up on speed in the study. They are talking about modest effects which probably could be duplicated with a couple cups of coffee.

How and which legal drugs do I get?

I want to do this, but don't you have to buy bitcoins
.. which are expensive as fuck?

>1 Bitcoin equals: 679.80 British Pound

What am I missing here, how the fuck do people buy bitcoins when they always seem to be so expensive? Pls no bully

Let me put it this way before speed I was literally unable to get work done. I would get one hour a day if I was lucky. Now I work hard 12 hours a day efficiently, focused and motivated. I am a software dev. Caffeine would never do that. Its impossible to get it prescribed here so I had to get it on the darknet.

You can buy a part of a bitcoin. No one buys full coins haha.

How much does concerta go for (18 or 36 mg)?
I know im getting fleeced but i wanna know by how much.

Where do you buy that shit, what dose should a newbie start with and which kind of speed do you buy.

Also, can you get hungover?

reminder to adderall users to just buy regular speed. its the same thing except way cheaper.

No idea sorry. Not near my PC to check. But it will be a massive rip off eg 20 to 30 per pill. Just buy amph sulfate. If you only want it for an exam go with the concerta. Buying regularly is cost prohibitive.

What ratio of amphetamine sulfate do you use as a substitute?

Not posting vendors or guides here for obvious reasons. Its all on Google. "How to use darknet markets" I use alphabay

Have you tried modafinil? Isn't it just as effective and less risk of getting addicted?

About 50mg once a day. Don't know what thats equal to in terms of pharma grade. The stuff I get is really good though. Its true that really shit speed can requre 100mg to equal one addie

>if ephedrine is anywhere near adderall

Not even close.

thats interesting they dont prescribe it there so if you go to your doctor and say i want to try adderal please what does he do

Its ok I would says its 3/10 and speed 9.5/10 for me. Don't mix them.

Faggot here. These things gave me the most gutteral flop boners and rabid bitch in heat horniness right in the gooch that i would have 100 tabs open and not suffer through any terribly long edging sessions. Best. Shit. Ever. Do I do it? No. You don't eat food and you therefore get headaches and nausea

Laugh at me.

The mechanism of action is different. They're both stimulants but that's a very broad category; they work on the brain in much different ways.

It is impossible to ejaculate on m. That is retardation

rabid bitch in heat horniness
kek , you have to learn how to handle it ,

Nearly imposible. Adderall is not even available in the eu. So best you can get is concerta or some other related drug.

He/she does everything to try to get you on ADs and include you in group therapy.

It's not that im thirsty. But that nothing affects me. I speak only gutteral there. Not with my brain or my actions

why because you guys have state healthcare the gov is like no mgregor were not paying for your fancy brain pills

I guess it's less effective for someone like you who uses amphetamines often, because even popping half a modalert fucking lights me, and a full one makes me uncomfortably edgy

Not true.
The best orgasms of my life were after 3 hour amphetamine fueled death faps.

>uncomfortably edgy

Modafinil can depend of genetics Does fuck all for some people and can be NZT-48 for others. It did work for me but I was on speed before so I knew it was never going to blow me away. I never get tolerance on speed but after a week on modafinil it was useless.

yeah definitely possible.

One time back in my freshman year of college, I got a fucking 3 hour blowjob/handy/edging from my GF at the time. I had just finished finals and was still on a shitload of adderall, and when I finally came I actually blacked out momentarily because it was that amazing.

This perfectly sums it up. Its takes months of visiting groups and consultants to even be considered for shitty concerta and ritalin.

why, the adderal corperation dosent want your guys money or something

Nanny state gov afraid of its own shadow. Adderall gets put into the same category as actual bad drugs like heroin and meth. Lots of adhd kids here could use it.

I do limit my use to once a week or every couple weeks. I can usually get through my days fine without too much stimulants, I like to be able to function properly without anything in my system whatsoever. Once I get to the point where I feel like shit even without coffee I'll taper off it until I'm back to normal

You should try speed its does not make me edgy more like pure focus and motivation. Don't take it with caffeine though holy shit I learned that the hard way.

I think I will, my friend up in Belfast actually has some. I work a fast paced job on a production line so it'd be good to try

I actually get mine from the UK. Can't post my vendor on here but most high rated vendors are decent.

Also remember there is a chance you could get really shit speed this happened to me when I got it from a friend. The darknet speed was much better.

Why is adderall so expensive on le deepweb
I thought they gave this shit out like candy

concerta or rilatine (ritalin)

just get amphetamine sulphate, don't be stupid

Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

If you are anywhere in Europe, especially eastern Europe you can get high quality speed really really cheap.

Nothing to do with state healthcare. There are many drugs that are a not government subsidised and you have to pay for them yourself.

alphabay, buy synthetic adderall it's sold in low, reasonable amounts for a decent price, and is 98% as strong

How do you actually obtain this legally? I could use it for work.

Do I just tell a doctor I need help concentrating?

Because it's degenerate you fucking junkie cunt

Its your kinds fault this is illegal. You the uneducated and the junkies.

Just remember that there is always a risk that your drugs are contaminated with high amounts of heavy metals or other dangerous shit.

It takes a awhile. It did for me. It mostly depends on the Dr.

Make an appointment with a psychiatrist. Tell him that you're having trouble focusing, and that you repeat the same thing over and over, like refreshing Sup Forums, for example. Dont say Sup Forums though. Look up adult add and tell him all the symptoms.

Throw in there that you have been binge eating lately. They now prescribe vyvanse for that.

Tell him that you heard vyvanse is effective for both of these problems.

Don't let him just give you strattera. Go for vyvanse. It's better than adderall, but it takes an hour to kick in. It's pure dex amphetamine, much better than racemic speed.

It also treats obesity. We really should legalize it here in the US.

you have coffee as a legal light stimulant, that should be more than enough. amphetamine will never be legalized and no one is going to back this kind of policy.

In the future all drugs will be legal, unless there's some Muslim takeover that is

you mean the muslim take over of 2018, that real bro, rember allah akbar