Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this

the jews would be nowhere without their american retards doing their bidding

Other urls found in this thread:

verbotenesarchiv.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/warum-wir-mit-den-juden-nur-verlieren-konnen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All "american accomplishments" are thanks to the jews. They run that shit hole and brainwashed their habitats perfectly.

THERE ARE NO REDPILLED AMERIFUCKS

>THERE ARE NO REDPILLED AMERIFUCKS
there are. the ones that killed themselves apon learning the truth

am I on a list now?

>implying there's anything wrong with a girl dancing

What kind of faggot are you?

Ayyyyy :^)

it's not about the dance you ameritard

I love Lexee Smith. She's my 3d waifu.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>apon
Ayyyy :^)

user, she's not naked; nothing here needs mod attention.

Is this the legendary YouTube pedo ring?

nah, it goes like this:
Kike > using white american > using nigs

Holy fuck that shits me. God-damn degenerates and parents not raising their damn kids right. However, it's not the Americans fault that the mainstream populace has been brainwashed by (((propaganda))). The eternal jew can infiltrate and push crap into almost any society.

verbotenesarchiv.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/warum-wir-mit-den-juden-nur-verlieren-konnen/

Whatever it is, it's sad and pathetic.

>defend this
She's so fucking hot my dick just metamorphed into diamonds.
What is there to defend?

why is this a thing

>it's not the Americans fault that the mainstream populace has been brainwashed by (((propaganda))).
it literally is.

the americans do the jew's work. they make and spread it, they put their nation behind it. they gobble it up.

Indefensible. Why are the jews trying to normalize pedoshit? Can I hit on 16-19 yr old qts now?

the biggest cucks

15 in my country.

>Lexee Smith

Leave Jews alone, I've got ultra boner for their women. Would do anything to have one.

>their women

Again, I don't consider it their fault, because they've been essentially brainwashed, so hard by media pushed by kikes that they don't know they're spreading propaganda. The USA is influenced/partly controlled by (((them)), not in league with them.