Redpill me on sharia zones in the UK, Sup Forums

Redpill me on sharia zones in the UK, Sup Forums

are they real? how widespread are they?

it's hard to differentiate between sensationalist right wing bullshit and fact

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/community-under-siege/sharia-law-used-to-settle-divorces-in-muslim-community/news-story/c138bc650967b9f51d1bd62a31d64f18
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3892226/Australian-Imam-Zainadine-Johnson-said-Sharia-Law-no-different-10-commandments.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are real and real stupid

>People putting up stickers five years ago means it's the law

never change Sup Forums

London is the largest of the Sharia zones as far as I'm aware.

Why do atheists feel the need to plaster shit like that on buses?

They seem a little obsessed with something they claim not to believe in don't they?

Well that idiot got sent to prison. They're real in a more informal sense in that you probably don't want to be drinking in a heavily Muslim area. Despite the fact that's the only thing that would make Tower Hamlets livable

>your worldview shouldn't be expressed because it triggers me

back to your r/christianity safe space

I just find it funny.

They literally spent money on shit like that because they are so obsessed with something they claim not to believe in.

lol this
any autist can print out any sticker he wants, doesn't make it law

I can print out a Sup Forums controlled zone sticker - no degeneracy, no jews, no niggers, no feminists, no liberals beyond this point, and it would be nothing more than wishful thinking

This.

There are parts of London where you can walk for miles and not see a white person.

They think they are profound or some shit.

He asked you why you felt the need to express views concerning things you don't think exists, and made no challenge upon your right to do so.

You have still not explained why you support this.

Would you think it reasonable for a group of people to come together to pay for adverts saying that the Loch Ness monster probably doesn't exist?

Pretty sure that was a British bus. Not an American bus.

The point is that religious beliefs influence politics.

That's human nature.

If you, as a Fedora, had to choose between an atheist actor and a christian rocket scientist you would also choose the one that is more in line with your views.

Do you really believe atheists are any more rational than Christians?

it's true, all of it.

Holy shit it's >Gingladen.

>unreason
What a fucking orwellian term, Jesus

Actually I'd choose the scientist because I don't make my atheism my main point of identity. However, certain states passed laws banning atheists from holding public office. Perhaps anyone affected by that would vote for the atheist actor.

Oh, and I voted for Trump, not atheist Bernie

lmao Britain

Like anywhere but Kensington and Chelsea?

I visited London 2013 and I have to say walking on Edgware road was a little scary. That place isn't even near the worst parts of the city.

>I don't make my atheism my main point of identity
>Posts a picture saying "god is probably not real" in a thread that's not about God being real or not

I am also really impressed by your moral superiority! You really set aside your religion when you go and vote. Unlike the lion's share of other people in Europe and northern america. You might be the only person on this whole earth being able to do so. The majority of people in the Western world definitely can't right? You are indeed very enlightened

They are real in London yes.

Luckily I live in the north which is 99%+ white in the vast majority of areas.

I will never step foot in the sharia zone known as London, which has a muslim mayor I might add, the entire city will enforce sharia law before long.

Whoa, it's like you're trying to make a point but just being vague instead

yes but if you break a sharia rule will not you be decapitated? i mean, it isn't the law but its their law, how much autonomy do the muslims have so far?

The lochness monster isn't backed up by one of the most powerful and largest landholding institutions in the country.

The royal family aren't officially lochness monster enthusiasts.

The house of lords don't have seats reserved for lochness monster bishops.

Lochness monster fanatics aren't blowing themselves up and running people over with lorries.

The Lochness monster doesn't have an associated ideology that says we should be meek and turn the other cheek in the face of kike tricks.

So fuck religion, yes I'm triggered. It's not just Islam which is the enemy. The Pope supports white replacement, the archbishop supports it. They all prefer black Christians and shitskin Muslims to British atheists. Religion is the single biggest blue pill you can swallow. It amazes me that you christcucks can even show your faces here.

>Lochness monster fanatics aren't blowing themselves up and running people over with lorries.

And where are all of the Christians who are doing these things?

Fedora raus.

it's not just arbitrary athei-racism to ban atheists from public office, there's a very real and logical reason.

if a person in office believes there is no objective right or wrong, then they aren't going to serve you well while holding public office. why not take a bung? why not kill that person who has been trying to muddy your character? we're all just randomly formed molecules with no meaning.

>implying atheism is the same as nihilism

If they were rational, they wouldn't be atheist.Atheists are the stupidest fucking cunts on planet Earth.

None whatsoever.

If you are rational about it it is. Where does an atheist get his objective morality?

The original bus advert was targeted at god in general, not yours specifically. I personally thought the campaign was retarded, and don't have a problem witch Christians who keep to themselves, it's just that your church is one of the biggest factors in the decline and fall of the British people. Even back in the days of empire the church was intervening with its cuckery in British affairs.

>your church

The Reformed Presbyterian Church of Scotland?

would think you would know better than to say your "triggered"

ummm hasnt all of human civilization been governed by religion in one way or another?

BRING SKINHEAD CULTURE BACK TO THE UK WTF

Fun fact: Ex Londoner here (forgive me my sins) not once did i come across a 'sharia zone.' Don't get me wrong there are places which I would assume defacto that you're not going to see more like 5 white faces in a crowd of 100 but most of the time law and order is still carried out by the MET the best equipped gang in London.

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/community-under-siege/sharia-law-used-to-settle-divorces-in-muslim-community/news-story/c138bc650967b9f51d1bd62a31d64f18
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3892226/Australian-Imam-Zainadine-Johnson-said-Sharia-Law-no-different-10-commandments.html

Good policy in a world where crazed bloodthirsty sandnog zealots are shitting up western society. Christians are too puss for deus vult so now it's time for dawkins and Co to reason with them by using a trolley campaign.

Just because people don't have a book telling them not to be an asshole doesn't mean they should suddenly have free reign to be a dick. I think of morality in terms of the society I want to live in, people should be good and work to produce a pleasant and peaceful society. People should still be taught to be good people, it just doesn't need to be done in the context of religion.

Is this rhetorical? If you want to be honest about it, all moral posturing is basically derivative of Hammurabi.

Eh in Manchester there are parts of Glodwick and Rochdale where you might get your car smashed up if you're kuffar. Might get a few shouts too and I suspect this would *definitely* happen if you were a girl wearing skimpy clothing or drinking on the street.

We're generally talking about one or two neighbourhoods in each of the places that has a big Muslim community, maybe Bradford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham, Blackburn, Luton and Birmingham? So not every city, just the dying industrial towns.

More importantly, why do you want to be drinking on the street or dressing like a whore? Those things are pretty degenerate (and those places are grey, rainy and cold.

did that cuck go to jail for that ?

birmingham,bradford and london is where most are located. also on another note birmingham has the largest jew population in europe.
the more you know