Israel freaks out after being targeted by new Russian nukes

New satellite imagery reveals #Russia has deployed 9K720 Iskander ballistic missiles to #Latakia, #Syria:

imagesatintl.com/insights-iskandar/

Iskander missile positions in Syria leaked by Israeli intelligence, who are worried they are the target

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp_aPZToy2g
jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Israel-spy-satellite-discovers-secret-Russian-missile-cache-in-Syria-477667
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtu.be/wHylQRVN2Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=KceKm9k96Oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

January 20th

Russia we will get them

Good. I hope Russia pulls a jew and tells Israel that if the US attacks them they'll fire on Israel.

Oy veyyyyyyy

Russia is being based as fuck recently.

Trigger finger slipped. Could happen to anyone

PRAISE KEK

> recently

>the Samson Option will be deployed in our lifetime
Brace yourselves, goyim - it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Jesus, the jews are as neurotic as memes make them to be.

Is there a cuc/k/ in here who knows if it also has non-nuclear uses?

>tfw the ruskies are so bad at being the designated boogeymen even the jews have to unironically shill for them

Welp

Is this why they just pulled all troops out of Syria? Damn, might be seeing some major happenings soon.

gives me a chub

Meanwhile ramp sails back home to Murmansk

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp_aPZToy2g

Britons will moan about smoke soon when it will be passing through English channel

Isn't Iskander some kind of arab dish?

>implying kikes not already the ICBM target since USSR

>Israel gets attacked and fires on all our nigger-filled major cities
>we retaliate and destroy Israel before round up local jews as spies
Sounds good to me!

Who will Trump side with? His best bud or Smart Vlad?

prolly vlad. Israel is no match 4 russia

How to blow up israel without triggering the samson option?

only was is to smuggle nuked inside it

Until another source confirms this, its nothing.

They have such a varying warhead stockpile that it will not be able to touch anything of importance.

JewPost confirms it's habbening:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Israel-spy-satellite-discovers-secret-Russian-missile-cache-in-Syria-477667

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

I dunno mang, you never see Trump on Russian TV endorsing Putin like this.

Easy.

You fill some C-130s with loose coins and airdrop them just over the border in Jordan and while all the kikes are scrambling to get there, you press the button.

Easy as spotting a nigger.

Iskander can possible launch nukes. But usualy they launch basic nuke free balistic missiles.

Last time we launch Iskander was in 2008 during our little war with Georgia and the projectile wasnt a nuke.

And do i need to tell that warmachines stationed in Syria are probably there to remove kebab, not to remove merchant.

Kek.

It will be a fun year then boys.

It's like another Shoah.

Will the alt-right turn on Trump if he sides with Israel?

I mean, WE did get him elected after all. HE should fight for our causes, right?

You can shoot all sort of payloads from one of those. Normal non nuclear options do exist. See its a cute strategy to have it be a mystery what missile your trucks have. Hell the damn things could have giant dildos in them for all we know. Sure makes a great scare tactic to just park those bitches somewhere.

I hope based Russia blasts the fuck out of the whole area. I don't think Trump would say a word and it really is the only way.
Based Putin.

We?

Guess what, they were targeted by Russian nukes way before this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Yeah right. Trump will always protect Israel. Large portions of his own family are Jewish.

"My administration will stand side-by-side with the Jewish people"

I'm willing to give Satan my anal virginity for this to actually happen.

Alt-right. We used our meme magic to get him into office.

Both

You know, I've always been wondering what sort of ungodly abomination would spawn if America and Russia "merged' into one nation.
Does vodka and McDonalds even taste good at the same time?

>Israel wants a real holocaust...

How fucked up is it that I'm actually not opposed to seeing nuclear war? I need a hobby or gf or something.

> nukes
Stop this meme iskanders are just precision missiles

>vodka and McDonalds
vodka with good steak feels awesome, recharging your taste receptors

Time to put these anti-missile defences to the test. I wonder if we have the medium range ones deployed already?

I have a girlfriend and a hobby and honestly i would love to see the world burn

>Stop this meme iskanders are just precision missiles
see

let me see your butt first

How come Russia enjoys firing rockets from trucks so much?

Because enemy can never tell where those trucks are during the conflict, and from where they should expect a ballistic rocket/nuke/rocket barrage.
You can probably spot some of our rocket silos but you cant tell where in siberia this thing is atm.

TLDR: Laucnhes from submarines and mobileplatforms > launches from silos.

>Green camouflage
I get that it would be kinda a waste of money with no major impending threat of nuclear war, but if that thing is roaming around siberia in winter shouldn't it be white to try and make any aerial/satellite reconnaissance less effective?
Just get a couple winter painted trucks and rotate them seasonally or something and only bust out the non season trucks from hiding when nuclear tension is high

Who is this 'we' you're talking about?

You think they would let you know all of their painting and camouflage variation?

>Because enemy can never tell where those trucks are during the conflict

World War 2 was a long time ago Ivan. Nowadays, the only time you can't tell where the enemy is when you don't care to learn where they are in the first place.

What? Where's the green camouflage? All I see is a nice, snowy forest.

They did not pull all troops out of Syria - not even close

>Israel pushes West to fuck with Russia over Syria

>Russia doesnt bend over like little bitches and pushes back

Oy Vey

>the only time you can't tell where the enemy is when you don't care to learn where they are in the first place
Well yeah thats kinda the idea of mobile platforms that are changing their posstition at random time intervals

That's the only time McD is any good.

Israel has always been a target of Rooskie ICBMs

>Samson
>~200 nukes

It'd be the most useless "FUCK YOU" ever

Will Putin force Israel out of the Golan Heights?

Find out the next time on Dragon Ball Z!

>Unironically drinking vodka

Can we drop the vodka meme in 2017?

Trump is Jewish by blood

He had a great great grandmother or something that was Jewish, which makes him such.

He can't support both.

Trump has made mutually exclusive promises.

One to the American people (to friend Russia, and to be against ISIS)

Two- To Israel and to support Netanyahoo and Israel (Which means to support ISIS, and to support the attack on Syria and the greater Israel project)

We'll see who he betrays, normally it's the sheeple in this kind of situation.

So you're telling me Russia is not a good goy?

something happens and the first ones to react are jews who scream antisemitism. sounds about right, but are the kikes really trying to start ww3 and when did they get satalites.

BASHAR!!!

Hey bro what's up in Syria? Remember this time, the US people voted for Peace with your bro Russia, and we voted for no more helping ISIS. (We fired the nigger who helps ISIS, and we rejected the Witch Hillary who supports ISIS)

It doesn't really matters when they have reconnaissance drones (or spy sats) circling over them. I mean, the operator might be a lazy fuck and miss the truck moving over... but then it gives something like five minutes for the truck to do stuff in the dark until it is located again. Less if it doesn't have extensive emission camouflage.

one nuke is enough to devastate a city retard

When israel freaks out. People die.

we love your work, especially with the barrel bombs and killing isis goat fuckers, keep up the good work senpai

Thats why we have all those Kinetic Weapon Platforms in orbit. Just in case.

Let's hope this turns out for the best.

I fucking hate the nigger who's in the white house right now, he fucked is up

If America worked with Russia to fight goatfuckers and left the sanctions.

Isis is doomed and we'd be a whole secular nation again

oy vey, why'd we use weapons against Isreal which is completely innocent and uninvolved in the Syrian conflict?

Thanks lad

Soon, friend. Soon.

hopefully trump will unfuck that entire situation, all i can do is pray to kek he really does help syria and russia

Satellites are only good for more or less static targets (at least officially) and drones can be jammed or shot down in combat.

Praise him for this gift of trust.

Based American

>you will never have a leader of a nation be this ripped

fug

This.

At what point could I come to Syria and meet a Syrian girlfriend?

What city would be safe for me to come as a tourist and eventually meet a waifu?

thanks friend, you have been the last line of defence against our corrupt guberment and you have done well holding out, and mybe if all works out well syria can control the rest of the middle east as a empire and barrel bomb the rest of the goat fuckers. stay safe and good luck lad

>implying they notice it with their 24/7 fog

Tartus or Latakia city. Closer to russian bases the better.

Why would you want a Syrian wife?
All these Americans qts, you're familiar with Dima? That's why?

Anyway, come visit in 5 years when this whole shit is over. Come to Damascus, we're the most westernized Syrians and basically all of the goatfuckers hate us the most, or Latakia, tartus

>Is there a cuc/k/ in here who knows if it also has non-nuclear uses?
The road-mobile Iskander was the second attempt to replace the Scud missile. The first attempt, the Oka, was eliminated under the INF Treaty. The Iskander appears to have several different conventional warheads, including a cluster munitions warhead, a fuel-air explosive enhanced-blast warhead, a high explosive-fragmentation warhead, an earth penetrator for bunker busting and an electromagnetic pulse device for anti-radar missions. The missile can also carry nuclear warheads.

HAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKES, I BET YOU REGRET SELLING ALL THOSE PATRIOT MISSLES WE GAVE YOU. HAHAH YOUR FUCKING DEFENSELESS NOW YOU RETARDED HOOKED NOSE KIKE VERMIN

Greater Syria SOOON.

SECULAR NATION. GOATFUCKER HAS TO DIE

Perfect.

Remember your accidents? It's just going to be an unfortunate accident, no reason to blame Russia.

I don't think they are worried, you'll pay them to get some more.

>jpost.com/Israel-News/Report-Israel-spy-satellite-discovers-secret-Russian-missile-cache-in-Syria-477667
youtu.be/wHylQRVN2Qs

Because it's fun nigger, jesus christ
youtube.com/watch?v=KceKm9k96Oo

yes. US cities leveledto ash would be fine.

no more niggers.
no more kikes.
no more democrats.
we pretend muh holocaust.
it's perfect!!!

What a shitty relationship you must have

kys

I really want to believe this is a case of keeping your enemies close but, I'm probably wrong. Though, Trump's vision of how to handle Syria is so strongly against Israeli and Saudi interests that it's hard to tell

Putin loves Israel, and they know that too

Kikes being skittish again

Israel opposes ISIS, so these aren't mutually exclusive at all.

>mission accomplished
are you serious? After how much Bush's mission accomplished was laughed at, russian propaganda machine uses the same term?