Santiago was an Iraq war veteran who was suffering from mental health issues

>Santiago was an Iraq war veteran who was suffering from mental health issues

>His family said he was hospitalized last month for his psychiatric problems

>He told FBI in November he was being forced to fight for ISIS by the government

How do people like that not lose their right to walk around with a firearm?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/was-fort-lauderdale-shooting-air-rage-suspect-argued-with-passengers-before-executing-five-people-at-baggage-reclaim/ar-BBxZhyy?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl15.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia#In_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Alaska
wnd.com/2007/04/41196/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i didn't give you permission to reply to me. listen, it was entertaining, first. hell, it was actually funny.

but now i'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. from the day i was born, i was destined for success, you little shit. i was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of norwegian descent. from the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, i was set to dominate the stem fields. and because i had guardians that actually cared about me, i flourished. pretty soon, i was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically i.m gelfand's school for gifted children in new england. i not only reached my parents' expectations, but i passed them with flying colors. i had raw talent. i was fucking better. i was surrounded by 6th graders, many from hong kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. and now, where am i?

in mit, getting my double bs in electrical engineering and physics, with a stanford-binet tested iq of 147 at age 17.

get this through your head: you are nothing. i am worth more than your entire goddamn family. i'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. while you type out another post to get cheap laughs, i'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. it gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

know your place, you fucking vermin. never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>He told FBI in November he was being forced to fight for ISIS by the government
>He told government in November he was being forced to fight for ISIS by the government

a clever guy

let me fart in yo ass real quick nigga

>threatening to take away paranoid people's guns if they seek help

Ego is the death of geniuses.

And overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

>How do people like that not lose their right to walk around with a firearm?

Soldiers are allowed to own guns. Plus, he was part of the CIA's MK Ultra program

Alaska is one of a handful of states that, out of protest, has literally zero gun laws (ie they do the minimum federal law requires). You should know this Russia I can see you from my house.

>How do people like that not lose their right to walk around with a firearm?
The right to arms is not given by the government, it is given by God.

Guy looks like a Muslim in pic, but it says so no where.

Is he a Muslim??

And pride comes before the fall.

The funny part about gun laws; People who follow them almost never commit crime.

You're either a bad person or you're not. Law won't stop you from being violent.

Guns in the hands of sovereign citizens actually stop criminals, because they're scared shitless of bubba's ak-47

Nice digits.

>Guns in the hands of sovereign citizens actually stop criminals, because they're scared shitless of bubba's ak-47

It was just air rage bro

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/was-fort-lauderdale-shooting-air-rage-suspect-argued-with-passengers-before-executing-five-people-at-baggage-reclaim/ar-BBxZhyy?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

well we don't have islamic attacks daily..

This.

We punish people for trying to get help. If you are ever committed to a mental institution, you lose the right to own guns. When I was going through a very depressed stage in my life, I was terrified of seeking help because firearms were one of my few remaining passions that brought me any joy. If I was deemed a danger to myself or others, I would lose the last notable hobby I had, not to mention the thousands of dollars worth of guns I own. So I just had to bottle it up and toughen through it.

If people step forward to get help, they shouldn't be punished for doing so.

>The funny part about gun laws; People who follow them almost never commit crime. You're either a bad person or you're not. Law won't stop you from being violent.

This can be applied for borders too, but libs only want a stronger version of control on guns

the finger

The shooting happened in South Florida, which is one of the most heavily armed parts of the US. But, of course, the airport was a "safe" area-- a gun free zone. If it would have happened a few blocks from the airport, every other citizen would have shot back.

I have a family

I am over 6 feet tall

I have a 12 inch cock

I work at Wendy's

I make 600K every year

I fuck your girlfriend every sunday

I fuck your mother every saturday

I fuck your father every friday

I never forget

I shit on your food

I shit on your face

We don't, either, so what's your point?

>This can be applied for borders too
wat
elaborate pls i am quite drink

>Off duty police officer shooting terrorists in Texas attempting to murder an art event.
/argument

hahaha germany is going to be an islamic state by 2020.
Deal with it faggot.
Russia and the USA are going to pound your terrorist boipussy silly.

Nah, you get one dude attacking a guarded airport and nobody shoots back

>Airports are gun-free zones after 9/11
Really gets your neurons going

Digits - kek has spoken

One example doesn't prove a thesis, friend. Although it's nice to know that it does work.

By the way, since they were attempting to "murder an art event" they obviously weren't scared of guns and gun owners, so that doesn't really prove the point either.

it sure does, doesn't it... a feel good law that does the exact opposite of what was intended. By definition, criminals don't follow the law.

but if you argue against my point i win, leaf.
Also, is it true 99.9999% of canada is chinese

I bet you just wasted your best argument. Here are FBI statistics on justified homicide by private citizens categorized by different weapons.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl15.xls

I read recently that there are areas in Canada that follow the tradition of not having floors with the number 4 in them to please the Chinese.

If you have to start doing that then you may have a problem.

For reference:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia#In_Canada

Replace gun with immigration in the part of your post I quoted

why do I get a hardon every single time I spot boobs and weapons next to each other?
am I really that primitive?

But god doesnt exist pham

>Plus, he was part of the CIA's MK Ultra program

I think it is very unfair of you to propagate the myth that government programed killers are unstable. I mean maybe I was one. You know (if I was) I don't just go shoot up a public place months of sensory deprivation, torture and brutal training and experimental drugs to erase my personality. There is some quality control you know.

>But god doesnt exist pham

God exists. The question is does he believe in you?

That doesn't really prove anything, just that it happens. The argument was "Guns in the hands of sovereign citizens actually stop criminals, because they're scared shitless of bubba's ak-47", ie. guns deter crimes. The linked statistics prove nicely that gun owners do stop crimes and that's nice to know, thanks for the numbers, but those people that were killed were intending to commit crimes, so they weren't deterred by the guns.
I wanted proof (or at least anything in that direction) that there are less crimes in areas where people are allowed to carry guns compared to ones where they aren't. It's obviously not easy to show, but if there aren't any sources for that than the claim by that user is just a theory, with no evidence either way.

They have "chink friendly" phone number options too that eliminate the number 4 so their phones won't be unlucky.

everyone has gun laws, even alaska
you even say they follow federal law

you're gay, f a m

>I wanted proof (or at least anything in that direction) that there are less crimes in areas where people are allowed to carry guns compared to ones where they aren't

not that guy, but it is very easy to show. Orlando night club, columbine hs, sandy hook elementary school... 3 solid examples of gun free zone massacres.

Where'd he get the gun?

If he got it from a dealer, the FBI didn't do their job. If he got it from an illegal source, his mental health is irrelevant as he'd have gotten it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

what about this?

You damn germans and your shit fetish

As of 2013, Alaska passed HB69, which made it unlawful for any state assets to go toward the enforcement of federal gun laws, an act of de facto nullification.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Alaska

truly the last uncucked frontier

Thats some weak pasta

yep...no boobs but still works for me

Kennesaw, Georgia

>In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

Crime went down more than the rest of Georgia and Nationally.

It's a small town however wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

>Prior to enactment of the law, Kennesaw had a population of just 5,242 but a crime rate significantly higher (4,332 per 100,000) than the national average (3,899 per 100,000). The latest statistics available – for the year 2005 – show the rate at 2,027 per 100,000. Meanwhile, the population has skyrocketed to 28,189.
By comparison, the population of Morton Grove, the first city in Illinois to adopt a gun ban for anyone other than police officers, has actually dropped slightly and stands at 22,202, according to 2005 statistics. More significantly, perhaps, the city’s crime rate increased by 15.7 percent immediately after the gun ban, even though the overall crime rate in Cook County rose only 3 percent.

pasta as first reply means langley doesn't want you to know what falseflag dronehead santiago was

You are a perfectly normal. Seeing naked women and weapon just drives your natural instinct
which is seeing to protect women as carriers of your genes. Weapons are in a role of protection.

it sure does, doesn't it... a feel good law that does the exact opposite of what was intended. By definition, criminals don't follow the law.

Hes fuckin Puerto Rican

>this passes for white in America

Sad!

IS HE POINTING TO MY DUBZ?

Obvious CIA reprogramming is obvious.

Wew

he was an isis sleeper cell created by the muslim brotherhood controlled CIA (obama is an agent of the muslim brotherhood). someone must have randomly said his trigger word around him and set him off

Thanks.

The interesting question is why all those countries that would have more gun murders if the US had the gun murder rate of "gun nut central" currently have less gun murders even though they have stricter laws than the US. Does it have something to do with access to guns (ie. when the whole nation is "gun-free", it gets much harder to get guns into gun-free zones like in the US with wildly varying gun laws), or is it a cultural thing, or do European criminals just commit less gun crimes than US citizens even though they would have less opposition?

Also note that the US is still pretty much one of the developed countries with the highest homicide rates on that list, only South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Lithuania, Albania, and Ukraine are higher.