ARE LIBERALS REALLY THIS AFRAID TO SOUND POLITICALLY INCORRECT??

youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA

Based Mark Dice interviewing people on Venice Beach to see whether or not they can judge on a topic such as incest without fear of being labelled as bigots. It's truly a disturbing watch, but Mark Dice gets the tough questions answered.

There are many more videos, which is both entertaining and very sad.

didn't watch this video again, but that guy has bitch tits... why does he choose to wear shirts that accentuate his weird bitch tits? get a fucking bra, Mark

Typical shill response. Sad!

Hi Mark. Nice effort but you missed the "Mark" if you will.

Try being less subtly by introducing some no name faggot such as yourself.

Molexuxux meme faggot got ass blasted, Milo, and you will as well.

My advice kiddo is go back to school, try and talk with some younger adults. When you realize you're and old dumbufkc with no prospects go to the bathroom and off yourself.

MARK, MARK, MARK,

You ain't that witty bruh.

>Smug
>Overconfident
>Avoids answering the questions
>That voice
Reptilian sjw confirmed

Fuck off and quit shilling your kiketube channel.

t. angry shills

before i watch this,

does the interviewer take a strong stance or is he milking a difficult topic for advertising revenue while staying stafe?

Would still fuck.

Is Mark Dice a closet homophobic? Why does he care? "I don't think people should be judged" is a respectable answer. Fucking weirdo. SAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEE

I'm not a closet homo hater (I'm not afraid of homos I could knock one of those aids infested rats out with a single punch) I'm completely out in the open about my homo hate, what should be in the closet should be the homo himself

>THE NEWS microphone

>Is that perverted or disgusting?

How how is the girl

Shilling so hard your mums getting paid

I meant closet homosexual.

If he is he should be in jail

You sound like you have anger issues, gay people don't even reproduce you mongoloid.

Sodomites are a danger to our society, perhaps you want your Island to invoke Gods wrath but I don't want to see that happen here

marks been shitposting in the same neighborhood for 5 years, hes gotten good at it. stop being stupid, and he wont get you.

Based Mark Dice hate freedom. The government has no place in the personal lives of the people.

The government has a duty to uphold the values of the bible and the laws set out for us by God
Adultery
Sodomy
Homosex
Bestiality
These sickos and low lives need to be punished

He gets the answers; it's just sad and predictable. Surprise! The only taboo leftists accept is non-consent. "Two consenting adults" can do anything they want.

It is true, they can do anything they want because God gave us free will. You should not do some things though because you'll end up on Hell

Incest is a go then!
I need to have daughters so that when I'm on my death bed they can save my seed just like lots daughter's did for him.
J/K I wouldn't want that but if the government is to use biblical morals then INCEST IS IN!!!

Can someone redpill me on incest? I mean it's fucking disgusting, but some people don't share the same kind of relationship as I do with my siblings, but what's really wrong if they're not getting kids?

Im not a Christcuck, so why do i have to live under your shitty, outdated book? Sorry if this triggers you but there's no reason to follow a book full of useless advice.

Incest is forbidden in the bible

Because it's common sense? You don't live according to these rules you burn in Hell do you not want to be saved?

liberal genocide now

Recessive genetic disorders stay around longer in incest families and show up more often.
The Milton Twins have small tits.

Leviticus 18:16
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 27:22
Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

God does not just forbid close blood relations but even those who are not blood related to you

Deuteronomy 27:23
Cursed be he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen.

but if you don't get any kids, what's wrong then

It is encouraged by the bible.
We are all related to Noah.
Why do Conservatives hate freedom?

Fucking insanity.

Afraid to condemn incest for fear of being some sort of anti progressive.

What he needed to do was ask black people or minorities after all the whites, because they'd just say "WHAT HELL NO MAN!" without even thinking about it.

>w-well, as long as it doesn't violate the NAP...

Nothing. Have your fun. Just don't pump out a bunch of strains on society.
It is called freedom.
They could adopt and reduce the strain on our foster child system.

No it's not

Theres literally nothing wrong with incest between two consenting adults for recreational, non-productive sex.

whats wrong with having sex with a consenting adult who happens to be your relative?

just use protection if you dont want to risk retarded kids, not that anyone tells people with deformities they cant have kids even if their kids will 100% be born spasticated

I just have to say something cucky because it's tradition, but they can fuck other people so the kids are actually related to them

This is wrong, sex is meant to be for the reproduction of children. Abstinence should be practised as much as possible and also incest is forbidden in the bible

God forbids it, can't argue with God

River really let himself go.

Awsome, time for me thank big sis for all she had done for me.

the bible also forbids trimming your beard and wearing blended fabrics so you're coming to hell with me and my sister

incest is my secret fetish fap fap

No it doesn't
It forbids mixing linen and wool
Stop believing liberal propoganda

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Having just watched the video, people are basically saying ‘I wouldn't want to do it myself, but as long as they're consenting adults and don't get kids I don't mind.’ Which seems perfectly sensible. Not one of them seemed ‘afraid’ and the interviewer is an arsehole.

I hate fence sitters like her that want to take the high ground without putting anything on the line or even being brave enough to venture an opinion. Total cowards. I want to slap them silly.

Holy fuck... How more decadent can we get?

Liberalism is a legitimate mental disorder.

Don't forget it is also a sin to eat at the same table as Egyptians.
Desegregating at meal time is like spitting in god's face.

That's only for jews. Keep jew god out of non-jewish shit.

What's the problem with wearing a linen and wool shirt? Every other law makes sense in some outdated way, but the linen and wool thing is just weird.

The Bible isn't a true story though, its anecdotal fiction meant to explain why you shouldn't do things that people at the time didn't fully understand. Like
>don't eat pork
Because people didn't know how to cook things properly
>don't be gay
Because its a disease vector
>Don't murder
Because everybody killing each other drives up the mortality rate and decreases technological advancement.

>God forbids it, can't argue with God
IN THE BIBLE people have LITERALLY argued directly with god and won, like 3-6 times.

Also, I'm not a fedora, I'm a diest. I believe in god but I don't think hes a space genie who grants wishes.

For real. Did nobody tell him they would start jacking off if his best friend and his best friend's sister were fucking?

This thread is awful, if you all start fucking your relatives you'll end up looking like inbred muslims.
Dice might not be the greatest but he has a point and it has little to do with religion.
You can see the disgust on the people's faces when he asks them the questions but they can't bring themselves to answer honestly for fear of PC police.

This is what happens when you brainwash children into believing in the magical sky daddy

>Moral decay
>What's wrong then

wew lad

Christianity is a mental disorder.

Where does it say that? There is no Jew God there is only one God he is a universal God. Besides, Jesus had this to say

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry, but I cannot in good faith recommend against the following of any of the laws God has st for us.
It's not fiction
I don't know, it doesn't make sense I think the meaning may have been lost with time but why ignore any of these laws God has set for us? You can't just pick and choose what to follow

god bless america

Obvious shill is obvious. Sorry Marky-moo fuck off.

I blame women.

Being afraid to judge people is a strictly female mindset. This is why you always see women apologizing for Islam after terrorist attacks.

To be honest, they are coherent with their mantra that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long they're not hurting anyone.

This is what you get when you argue society issues on individual terms.

Weird so the jews let everyone know that the jew god sets the rules for everyone?

Hmmm, I wonder why the jews said this.

Videos like this make me want to take all my years on the internet and take my knowledge to the streets

I want to move to cali and make a youtube channel with me absolutely wrecking liberals. Itd be the most offensive shit ever. I wouldnt even try to make the right look good, id just shit on people for adapting to this sick society.

I want to expose the mental illness in the raw. Hopefully some motherfuckers will try to fight me lmao. Ill be safe with all of it because its "satire" kek

If i ever leave the military thats what im gonna do. (Murrican btw)

You don't need to believe in a kikegod in order to hate gays. You can do so just through casual observation of the way they behave and the people they surround themselves with.

I hate faggots about as much as I hate niggers and it's for the same exact reasons. They're socially self-destructive and should be avoided if you care about your own survivability odds.

>creates all mankind
>he's a Jew God
So all of mankind is Jewish?

>till all be fulfilled
I'm not sure, but wasn't it fulfilled on the cross?

>It's not fiction
But it is, hyperbole at best. Doesn't mean JC wasn't real nor does it mean God isn't real, but the bible is clearly written in a way to describe the concept or morality to savages.

I agree with liberals. I also think that more degeneracy -> the faster Kingdom of God is coming to cleanse all of that. Pervs should not be stopped, they should commit their atrocities and go to hell.

Diabolical!

I know living in the soviet times may seem like Hell, but as far as I'm aware the heavens and the earth have not passed when Jesus was crucified so I don't know if all has been fulfilled

True but the bible is also 100% true

omg, everyone knows jews are god's chosen people and that only true god is a jew god, and by extension muslim(hum'shallah'ghsa) and by extension catholic.

you go against the god and holy people. shocking.

>the faster Kingdom of Allah is coming to cleanse all of that
Fixed :^)

Not an argument

Kill everyone

I care about the survival of my race enough to realize forcing fags to stay closeted is bad.
Fags need to be allowed to be fags so that they won't have kids.
I don't mind fags raising kids. I just don't want them passing on their fag genes.

Other user on Sup Forums said that some people could scam you by mixing in cheaper types of materials into shirts and stuff.

Okay, just consider the possibility that the jew god DIDN'T create mankind.

That out of ALL the gods out there, he wasn't the true one.

Now consider why the jews would claim to have a universal god that favored them and their culture.

God (big g), is a creation of the Jew to enhance their power by giving them a claim on moral authority over others and thus legitimize whatever horrible things they did.

Jews are Gods chosen people to spread his word, this is not a gift this is a burden, just as the white man was chosen to civilise the savages.

There is no Jew God there is just God

Absolutely right. Women are weak.

Every one of them had a look of disgust before pretending to be okay with it. Why can't people just be honest?

Mark dice is trash.

I hate gays as much as the next guy. It's just sad to see how deluded grown people can be if you subject them to lies from childhood on.

The "God" you speak of is the Jew god.

You are either willingly cucking yourself at the feet of a foreign god or you are a Jew yourself and trying to cuck others with your vile globalist cult.

There is only one God that's it he is the God of all mankind

L O L
O
L

Do you deny that God's chosen people are the Jews?

You're second choice. And yet he supposedly loves you just as much!

Ha, what a riot. Go take your incoherent Jew god somewhere else. The Old Testament already let us know where his affiliations lie, and it is not with the goy.

I love Mark Dice. but this is so true

woah. no.

jew is the most holy and pope of rome makes the commandments come true as shuh'mathwa texts confirm.

I've alread addressed that in this thread
God works in mysterious ways, the Jews proved him wrong when the killed his only begotten son which is why the suffer to this day

You're suffering from a condition called "Nihilism".

This is retarded and makes conservacucks look retarded too.

>hurf durf i got them in a corner the slipper slope is real
>i look like a dumbshit doing it

I expected better, Sup Forums