"If the roles were reversed..."

"If the roles were reversed..."

Does anyone even remember this? Exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-time/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYO DAS RAYCIS

no arguments?

>Plea bargain
>lack of evidence
>didn't live stream it

Same answers as every other thread you dumb niggers have made about this. Stupid argument op.

Go apply for jobs

Most likely related so a politician or someone in the local law enforcement there.

>didn't live stream it
Do you think every crime needs to be live streamed you autist? There was video evidence and a confession. Do you even know what my argument is anyway? Stay mad cumstain.

>CHARGED with
Not really the same as 'outright confirmed to have done it because they fucking recorded it for the whole internet'

These problems are numerous and occur on both sides. They cannot occur if we don't live together. We should separate the races

sorry didn't mean to say video evidence, i'm tired.

He lifted up a retards skirt with a coat hanger

NOT RAPE

but because he's white and she's black it's plastered all across the ((news ))) and sensationalized... such surprise

Fuck the (((media))) race baiting anti white cunts

>She
>Skirt
It's like you didn't bother researching or simply reading and just decided to shitpost.

proofs pls

I live in the area, he really isn't. People are generally still pissed about it, plea bargains tho

Good, the sooner niggers fuck off because of "unfairness" the better

that's not a realistic solution. Anyway my point was that retarded stormfags are using the chicago incident as b8 and pretending if the roles were reversed the media would have a field day and cities would be burning when literally no one gave a fuck about this incident a week after it happened.

>that's not a realistic solution.
lol why not?

I guess im really explaining this to you..well first of all too many mixed race people(including hundreds of millions of hispanics), unless you suggest they get their own island too. The rest should be obvious.

Bestiality is a misdemeanor.

>well first of all too many mixed race people
if they're part black, they go to africa

>including hundreds of millions of hispanics
they go to south america

>unless you suggest they get their own island too.
This isn't a reality tv show, you worthless pleb

> The rest should be obvious.
It's obvious that your opinions are poorly thought out and ahistorical.

>part black go to africa
Its obvious you just think you'r retarded opinions and fantasies should become reality and actual wide-spread logic. I don't see that sounding realistic to anyone not terrible mentally damaged. Do you really need explained to how that would effect society and the economy, this would also leave north america almost completely abandoned. I know you might be trolling but when talking to Sup Forumslutants you never fucking know.

*your

this is why trump isn't commenting on the retarded white kid

You think sending black people back to africa would negatively affect our economy? Now I know you're retarded.

What? He plead guilty so his sentence was reduced.

It's outrageous that the law applies to everyone equally, right?

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-time/

post the article.

He taunted a retard on his team. The retard was black. Apparently in the course of bullying the retard (other players did it to, including blacks) he dry humped him.

The charges of RAPE and HATE CRIMES were dropped. He's a bully, and a fucking idiot, but then again he's also in his teens. He was never a rapist, nor apparently a racist (even the witnesses and victims never claimed he was, which is why the prosecutor dropped the charge)

Majority of african-americans are employed like any other race(>inb4 hurr stereotypes jokes), if nearly 14% of America's employees/tax payers vanished that alone would have an effect on the country. However, since your mental midget ass is basically saying everyone should be separated and basically abandon the USA, not only would the entire economy vanish the entire country would be abandoned. Get it now slo-mo? Now please just go drink some rat poisoning or something.

>not only would the entire economy vanish the entire country would be abandoned.
This is some afrocentric nonsense. You better be black, because if you're white and you actually believe this, you're dumb as shit

Well there was speculation from other students that racial slurs were used, along with some physical violence. But because it wasn't livestreamed according to some stupid faggot, there isn't enough evidence and there truly is not. But my point still lies here I don't actually care about comparing how brutal the two incidents were or how much proof there is.

>If the roles were reversed

Then there wouldnt even be a article

What does any of this have to do with taxes and employee rates? A similar shitpost can be created using any statistics putting whites in negative light, or latinos or middle eastern people. You're dodging your own original post about ALL races being seperated and now strictly focusing on blacks. Fucking mental midget.

"If all russians suddenly immigrated to the USA"

>Murder rates increased 5x

Literally, anyone can do this.

You started talking about only blacks when you quoted only that part of my response.

>What does any of this have to do with taxes and employee rates?
It shows that more money is spent taking care of blacks than they contribute.

No actually i mentioned your retarded idea of part black people going to Africa (Along with their 75% non-blackness?) then i went on about how if every race was separated and left the usa, it would collapse. That is when you started focusing on sending black people "back to africa" (Completely regarding the stupid part black idea as well). You can't even read and you're calling me retarded. Lovely

>then i went on about how if every race was separated and left the usa, it would collapse.
The United States was 90% white up until 1965. The idea that we can't survive without other races has already been proven false by history. It's absurd. We even went to the moon

where are the proofs of rape?

If every race separated that would mean all whites return to Europe where they belong and native-americans (nearly extinct) reclaim America. The original USA would no longer exist. I didn't even mention the effects this would have on "ex-Americans" socially/domestically, seeing as the average person has social connections with people in and outside their race. The fact that this can even be a realistic or possible scenario to you means you must be delusional as ever loving fuck. Anyway, so what you just said is irrelevant, it also isn't 1965 anymore. But i see you didn't address the rest of my post, maybe that tiny brain is realizing it's flaws.

You know damn well I didn't mean all Europeans return to Europe. The United States is a European colony founded by and for white people. You are now moving the goalposts which indicates you have conceded your original point. I win, nigger

the livestream is a big part of it though imagine 4 whites livestreaming someone and yelling nothing but racial slurs for half an hour straight you dumb nigger

You don't have an argument.

A plea bargain based on a he said she said affair is not the same as overwhelming video evidence.

Try harder nigger.

>He taunted a retard on his team. The retard was black. Apparently in the course of bullying the retard (other players did it to, including blacks) he dry humped him

This is hazing.

OP is a fag for comparing this to actual torture.

Lol nah faggot, when you said ALL races separate and basically return to their homelands, theres no reason for it not to include white people especially when you said "all" yourself. Nothing i just said conceded my original point, i'm going by your retarded ass logic of this being an actual scenario. Whites have been on American soil for only a few hundred years, does this mean islamic refugees can claim europe if enough of them move in and stay a hundred years or so? You haven't even addressed everything i said and are dodging your own logic, you win at being a stupid fuck for sure though!

Read Then play in traffic. xoxoxo

This kid hazed his teammate..

The Facebook niggers kidnapped and held someone for 4 days, cut into his skull, burned him with cigarettes, robbed him, stole a car, and psychologicaly tortured him with death threats

Not even close to the same thing

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

really activates your almonds

But that's the entire point. He was punished less because there wasn't as much evidence and he got a plea bargain, not because of le racism.

If a group of white people scalped a black kid on camera they'd be executed in all but official capacity. They'd die on their first day of their ten consecutive life sentences.

niggers still get the rope

>avoiding jail time for beastiality
And you guys meme my country on fucking animals

And then they died and were never heard of until now. North America wasn't dominated by European like creatures when it was colonized so that isn't relevant at all.
>we wuz natives n aztecs n sheeeit

No one gave a fuck about this incident because it's literally nothing. You're trying to compare to actual crime but there's no comparison.

>Then play in traffic. xoxoxo

What are you, a 15 year old girl?

Oh no OP the real world is so horrible. If only we could curl up in our safe soace where nothing bad happens.

>thats the entire point
But It's not because i'm talking about the non-existent media outrage and riots that were supposed to occur but never did. If i really wanted to compare racially motivated crimes by punishment and brutality i would have just used dylan roof.

lack of evidence means there was no video evidence you fucking retard. Not the same case, so the results shouldnt be the same. Kill yourself you fucking shill
sage and ignore this attentionwhoring bullshit

read the post 3 down under that you silly fuck.

Who taught you how to use the internet you sneaky little nigger

the point is the outrage would've been way worse if there was video proof of it.

We are visual animals stop acting like a fuckwit

Why would there be outrage over a football player bullying his teammate? It's a non-story.

You're dumb and the premise of your thread is dumb.

Because hes retarded too, was assaulted and called mean names :( The only thing missing is video evidence. Still, In oct 2015 people actually thought he was fucked with a coat-hanger and beaten much worse yet no public outrage. This was all they knew. Do you get it now?

If separating the races is so popular, why hasn't David Duke had more success in politics?

Legal segregation much less sending non-whites out of America is incredibly unpopular even among just white people.

It could never happen. It would never happen. It WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

With all honest, white people who want this would be more successful in achieving their goal by attempting to start RAHOWA, Dylann Roof style.

He did a terrible, thing and is an awful person. But I have to admit that his approach is extremely intelligent.

Dylan failed, and if someone were to do it again every month this year they'd all fail. Most people don't have it in them to initiate a race war, too busy having lives to pretend their race is some secret club or gang.

I understand that you're trying to make a point with a completely flawed premise.

You bring up an example that's all just hearsay and you think it's the equivalent of what happened in Chicago.

>The only thing missing is video evidence

You seem to think this doesn't matter.

it matters but not that much, most crimes don't have video evidence. If a retarded kid is hazed and assaulted a video or witness is the only proof they would be able to use. Just because there wasnt any doesn't mean it didnt happen.

It's getting more popular on the right and the left. You insist segregation could never happen, but how many times have we heard "_______ will NEVER happen!" over the past year only for _______ to very much happen? The future will be weirder than any of us can imagine.

Dylan Roof needs to be crucified.

You think this case deserves media attention when it doesn't.

You're comparing it to the hate crime in Chicago when there is no comparison.

If a bunch of racist white kids abducted and tortured a black kid, the entire left would be enraged and racist backlash against whites would be even more prevalent.

This and booyah.

Yea these rightwing white faggots crying white victimization are full of shit.

They also assaulted him including sticking a hanger head up his ass and hitting his balls.

And no some weren't black. they were all white. 3 or so white guys. They also were saying racist shit.

>equally
No gay troll. Show me some black guys who can do what these guys did, plead to a lesser sentence and avoid jail time.

>You think this case deserves media attention when it doesn't
That's your opinion and its not the point.

>You're comparing it to the hate crime in Chicago when there is no comparison.
There's obvious comparison.

>If a bunch of racist white kids abducted and tortured a black kid
Its already happened before.

>the entire left would be enraged
If the entire right were anything resembling decent humans, they'd find it appalling too.

>racist backlash against whites
No. That's exactly the point OP is disproving.

Gotta laugh at those who are trying to minimize what actually happened... kid got a CLOTHES HANGER literally kicked repeatedly into his rectum by his supposed "friends". That's not simply hazing, it's an evil and degenerate act which could have caused severe damage, if not death.

Howard was essentially let off the hook by the good ol' boy network because his family is prominent in the community. He'd already been sent to live there in the first place because he couldn't stay out of trouble in his own hometown.

Fuck him, and the justice system there, too.

So them being there first doesn't give them right to land, merely being the most numerous in that land means you have a right to that land. Is that your point? If it is then white people belong in america as we outnumbered natives and continue to be the biggest demographic in america.