Just curious. Any other female Sup Forums users that voted Trump?

Just curious. Any other female Sup Forums users that voted Trump?

Post the roast.

Why?

Isn't the real question if there are any "real" female posters on Sup Forums?
Other than traps/trannies and RP fags I mean, not that they're really "female"

Nope.

If only overweight people were forbidden to vote then America wouldn't be in the situation it currently is. poor animfags

i voted trump but technically i have a cock so that invalidates my vote for 90% of the enraged virgins that post here

Bitch where dem tities

Haha, touche. I was hoping to atleast find 1 other female user here. guess not

Most weebs are actually libs, but you wouldn't know that, your country seems to like Sandnigger culture, more than than the japs

I think it's possible there are active female users here on Sup Forums, but they are probably super rare and introvert, something like female "neckbeards"... idk, call it paranoia.
>tfw no Sup Forums gf

Def not! This is a misogynist site! Fuck you all!

i think you'll find it pretty hard. For the most part, when girls do post on these boards they mostly get hounded with the post tits nonsense. The other thing is that there are no girls on the internet. Y'know the real internet meme machine. Girls generally stay on social media.

If you post here, you probably like pol. Why?

>I was hoping to atleast find 1 other female user here

Why?

Now you know you're as unique and special as you always thought you were.

p.s. Tits or GTFO.

I've got too much self respect lad. But this'll do, right?

Why? Because I'd find it satisfying. Damn, is that not a good enough reason? heh.

Now show us your dick

To put it simply; I often adjourn from many of my peers because of my political / social views.I lurk here to satisfy my inner cancer and find users that support most of my political argument(s)

>googled touche

Back yo Africa

be my black gf pls.

>monkey paw

I'M TALKING ABOUT SNAKES ONNA MOTHAFUKKING PLANE!

laura?

>brown skin
>(potentially) endowed with a vagina
Why are you even here?

women do politics very badly most of the time. It's very odd to find women that have come to the type of political conclusions that pol embodies. Sometimes they do because of a husband or family, but very rarely individually. If you are like this, it makes you quite rare.

Probably because of the site's views of women. Honestly, I have no affiliation with you all prior to using this site so it is very easy for me to dismiss how many regulars view me. That and the fact that I personally believe many people that speak as such are just being cancer. And unless you're making threads explicitly on the topic of women, there should be no reason why you should even say your gender regardless, so

I got a good laugh out of this.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i've been here since the board was created and I still find it difficult to distinguish what is satire and what is actually belief.
Sometimes i think satire is pols political belief. Kinda like the trolling, kek, chaos worship, destruction of the zeitgeist. The political belief is the destruction of the de-constructionists.

So, yeah. not sure if we are mysoginists or if its just satire or whether distinguishing even matters.

Mans hand.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

but yeah, im glad some women come here, even if it is just to lurk. I honestly think there is no place more interesting on the internet. It would be a pity if no girls found it interesting.

Quite rare, indeed. Often I am the opposition to many of my family's views anyways, so I wanted to at least believe in a fantasy that woman as I are very common occurrences. Maybe that is not the case.

Hey! I wanted to sound eloquent while being grammatically correct. What's wrong with that? :(

see

Those Nails need to be Manicured

You should take better care of your hands, lady.
Use some lotion cream or something, they look very dry, is it the cold?

Agreed, it is very hard to distinguish such. You always are treading on that territory when going on these boards. But if you don't take the majority of things written here to heart and/or filter what you lurk to specific topics, then it shouldn't be a problem.

>horrific finger nails
>shit colored hand
JUST

wew

(you)
Nobody cares u are female
Yes there are females that browse Sup Forums
I know some in rl

>no tits
sage

How do u know? I don't see it

look at the tabs

>female Sup Forums users
I know you are most likely a troll, looking for a flood of predictable responses. What are you hoping to achieve with this post?
>There are no female posters!
>Females do not care about political issues
>Men are the superior race
If you had the desire, means and ability to attract a female, would you have made this post? A huge majority of this board acts like it was a conscious decision. I feel the same level of dissatisfaction many of you feel but I have the guts to call it as I see it. During the points in my life I had a girlfriend I didn't feel this level of hostility. Thoughts?

Oh shit I have a screen dimmer turned on on my phone, tab was nearly invisible

Just to re-iterate and further strengthen my argument.
Look at all of this.
Instead of engaging in the topic of the conversation, these users instead decide detour and discuss minuscule things, like my hand.

>But if you don't take the majority of things written here to heart and/or filter what you lurk to specific topics, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I mean, the majority of users here ARE cancer anyways, so why give them any mind? I do find it funny though. ^_^

Of course there are. They just don't mention their gender because most of the time, there's no particular reason to say it. It's part of good manners on this site to avoid mentioning that you have a vagina, unless if you're on a board with a lot of females (/adv/, /an/, /cgl/, and so on).

There was years ago this survey on Sup Forums that had quite a lot of anons responding to it. About 5% of people on that board claimed to be female. I would guess that the women on this board are around that percentage or probably lower, since the board has a lot of threads with blunt gender commentary that turns most women away.

Wait, you actually expect me to take this bait?

H-Hey

Not an argument

Come to Brisbane, milady, and I will turn you from being just a female, into being mine

Care not for these racists here, I bet you are a gorgeous WoC through and through

I just asked a question, why are you butthurt?
Here's what... do you want to marry me so I can join the army in your country?
I think that it only need to be done for three months, what say you?

>I just asked a question, why are you butthurt?
It is a niggres what did you expect
I literally answered her question and she calls it off topic

Get off Sup Forums nigger

>Instead of engaging in the topic of the conversation

The topic is you possess a vagina.

And, somehow you think that makes you special.

Not surprised at all.

He said no roleplayers you French fuck.