Guise, according to the CIA, FBI and NSA we have been 'professional trolls' all these time. Definitely...

Guise, according to the CIA, FBI and NSA we have been 'professional trolls' all these time. Definitely, Kek has blessed us with the power to change history.

Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
drroyspencer.com/2016/10/224/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_intelligence_budget#Top-line_figure_of_aggregate_NIP_and_available_aggregate_MIP_budget.2C_FY_2006-present
youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American intelligence

Wait...you guys were getting paid to do this?! What the fuck Putin wheres my check.

What they are up against.

Weaponized autism

haha cia is of moron intelligence agency of USA i am simple MAGA fan for trump 2016 not paid of by russia government! cyka

>Those trolls are certainly related to Russians!
>we know it because they didn't support Ukrop like we told them to

money is temporarily
lulz are forever

KEK VULT

He realises anyone can make a thread right?
Do we get paid in islands?

Professional troll sounds like a nice occupation, where do I claim my russiabux?

SO, WHAT EXACTLY WAS CTR, THEN?

There are all kinds of proofs that Hillary paid her own troll army to spread propaganda, we've all encountered it. Fuck everything about this "Russians influencing voters" business.

Russia should hire me.

Hillary Clinton is a Satanist

We have the emails

That is no troll

I guess the alphabet soup agencies are dark occultists as well?

>mfw i'm a professional troll

and my mom always said i'd never amount to anything

Feels good being professional.

When do we get paid for this? I want money.

Jesus Fuck. Are we certain The Soviet Union Didn't collapse for some Grand Scheme?

>tfw doing wörk for russians, without being paid

so wheres my salary

I wish I was getting paid to shitpost.

>Professional
Maybe I should call the CIA and ask for a job. I could bring down ISIS in six hours if I had an inside line.

Oh wait, ISIS works for the CIA. Well I'm sure I could troll the Russians pretty bad.

Pls gib money putin

Oh shit, I just realised, if we're getting paid to shitpost, we're not NEETs. Checkmate, Chad.

I was thinking about it - how to find those guys who would've paid. I shitpost for free, but my worldview corresponds to russian party-line, so i could do same for shekels as a professional troll.

I have not received my check yet

the stress is on "intelligence"

the USA is a fucking joke lol

literally the worst country ever

>I could have putin pay me for something I do for free

Putin if your reading this plz send rubles

If I'm a professional I want to be paid. Where is my money?

So anybody with a non-interventionist, against NATO dominating the world by force, against Soros funded anarchy that leads to "regime change" is a Russian troll. America, the neoliberal atheistic fascist state needs to change.

The fuck man i dont want them to credit russia for our goddam hard work

their only evidence that they're russian is because they supported russia in ukraine?

>we do it for free

WHERE IS MY MONEY

That's what we did some time ago. /pol finally gets some credit, even though we apparently are all russian trolls.
I didn't think much of the "evidence" before, but now it turns out its even more stupid and false than anyone would expect.

>leading expert
>4chem

expect us

Got there before me.
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk

Well it'd be too long of an acronym if we had to abbreviate Central """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Intelligence""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Agency

I played russian troll simulator this whole time, and didn't even notice.

I've never seen a narrative get pushed so hard and as a matter of truth like this one without ever naming a single specific source or occurrence.

Meanwhile if I tell someone on the internet 2+2=4, some dickhead will say "Source?" and immediately dismiss if I don't provide 5 to his liking. Lol unbelievable.

my brother is a truck driver that actually plays truck driver simulator after he comes home man

I guess we are not so different you and i
... mb i can reich too?

Everyone can reich if they really try.

If you oppose Hillary you're a professional troll, a Russian agent, and your speech will be censored.

This.
I want my troll coins.

CTR literally has professional paid trolls
Trump has weaponized autistic NEETS with passion

Who the fuck are they kidding. Nobody got a red cent.

Your parents will be proud user. All this time you've been working for the russian military, whilst they have been hassling you to find work

Major news outlets using the phrasing "Professional Trolls"...

Seriously. You fucking niggers are dumbing down my language.

jesus fucking christ that's rich.

nevermind correct the record, and their blatant disregard for the rules wrt communicating with the DNC

fucking this

why is the american government so eager to claim they have been ******h a c k e d****** by russia, when they are admitting that our system was so flimsy vlad and ivan could vodka their way in and change what people wrote on the fucking ballots

>2+2=4
Source?

Hahahahahahaha
Laughed hard at this, well said cunt

>when you troll so hard '''''''intelligence'''''''' agencies consider you a professional
feels good la

>I've never seen a narrative get pushed so hard and as a matter of truth like this one without ever naming a single specific source or occurrence.

These people have never, ever been humiliated like this before. They spent months talking about how stupid and unqualified Trump was. How he was an ignorant boor who was the rodeo clown of New York.

Then their golden girl Hillary Clinton lost to him. Now she will never claim her birthright as Madam President.

Probably better for their fragile little egos if it was a massive international conspiracy in which they get to be James Bond against Ze Russians. That way they don't have to admit that they're shit and no one likes them much.

this is one of the russian hackers apparently

But Im not even white, or Russian, and i do it for free...

Not to mention Russia allegedly dispatched an army of professional trolls to spread memes and post nazi frogs on twitter. Those people were undeniably paid by Russians because they supported the annexing of Crimea before. The evidence is there!

Just in its current state. Every empire has their highs and lows

Because after a year of correcting the record, it was Russian trolls and a racist frog that cost Hillary the election.

Generál-polkóvnik reporting in

I heard it was a Russian agency called "Correct the Record."

drroyspencer.com/2016/10/224/

Dudes a Phd, hope that's good enough

I thought you were cool, USA.

someone spread this to the MSM and show them hilldawg memes as proof

GET TRUMP TO REPEAL DOMESTIC PROPAGANDA! or THE PATRIOT ACT!

CTR is an American way to counter the Russian propaganda. It was an adequate defense and there is nothing wrong with it. I bet you get paid by the Russians! Pic related is a Russian meme I confiscated earlier.

So where's my fucking check?

whats funny is

before the election results:
>trump claiming the elections rigged
>all the libs going "yeah fucking right as if"
>Obango: "yeah fucking right as if"

after the election results:
>trump wins
>Obango: WE WUZ HAXED- and the cia F I N D S evidence within that week
>libs: why won't you believe ruussia hacked us
>libs who want people to want what they want while still trying to sound sane: guys look if there was a hax and I'm not saying there was, but if there was it would be worth looking into hmm

FUCK

Guys, this isn't a joke. This means that the same people who are pushing this "fake news" narrative are now all but accusing CFG and twitter accounts tied to Sup Forums of being Russian agents. Probably r/the_donald, too. That's pretext for them to take some pretty serious action.

We've still got 13 days until the 20th, guys. Until then, Team Hill and an Obama who's fully behind this "fake news" narrative are still in charge. And Barry's shown that he's willing to burn everything just to spite Trump.

Obama just quietly signed a censorship law into reality and kicked out a bunch of Russians. The media has been releasing coordinated stories about "fake news," wikileaks smear pieces, propaganda to get us to go to war with Russia, stories about hate crimes proven to be outright hoaxes, stories about how Russia can plant CP on people's computers, pieces desperately trying to cover up pizzagate, "alt-right" hit pieces, Russian "hacking" claims, etc. The thing with the electors shows that they're willing to keep fighting after the votes are counted. And Chuck Podesta's all but said that Trump's in danger if he pisses off the intelligence community.

And if any of us can be considered "leakers," Podesta's emails show that he wouldn't mind "making an example" of us with or without any basis.

This has potential to escalate and involve all of us. The bad guys are still out there, and if this isn't an attempt to turn people against us, it's a message. Stay safe, guys.

Some need to get paid for trolling and fail. We just do it for the lulz and got Trump elected.
>We truly are professionals

>There are actually people who get paid to post on Sup Forums

I need to move to Russia to realize my dream career

Do you guys get paid? Man, I've been working for free this entire time! Outrage!

I cant blame them for labeling me a professional considering how inept their own trolling is, to be fair I did spend my entire life practicing. Hypercompetence didn't win Trump the election though, their own complete lack of it did.

All the jokes/memes aside... how pathetic is the National Intelligence Program with its $50 billion dollar budget in 2016 according to wikipedia fails to even "protect" America from jokes and memes. Trump is absolutely correct on questioning and hopefully firing most if not all NIP employees as they are useless. The American tax payer should demand that the money spent on "protecting" America by "US Intelligence" be reimbursed and allow that money to be better spent elsewhere. After this episode there is absolutely no reason to trust "US Intelligence" until they are completely gutted and restaffed with actual useful personnel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_intelligence_budget#Top-line_figure_of_aggregate_NIP_and_available_aggregate_MIP_budget.2C_FY_2006-present

fear the troll king putin??? seriously is this real?

>every media outlet in the Western hemisphere shilling for you
>every celebrity and MONARCH asset o the planet shilling for you
>multi-billion dollar ad campaign
>the POTUS shilling for you

>lose to a bunch of autistic manchildren posting frogs and praying to an ancient Egyptian chaos god

Truly the best timeline.

We pro now!

Party time!

youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY

Praise Kek!

WE WUZ THE RUSSIAN HACKERS AND SHEIT.

What about the overt slander campaign the entire MSM ran against Trump to subvert the democracy of the US
How about we look into that

>(((MSM)))
FTFY

>Truly the best timeline.
They underestimated the strength of true wizards performing meme magic. Many such cases!

this. vladimir send me the money

>mfw i've been doing it for free

PUTIN GIB MONEY REEEEEEE

I make fun of them all the time. I thought the salt would stop after a few days has passed. But it looks like we are still in for a ride. Imagine their reactions after the alleged russian interference won't change anything.

OUI we dun been jew'd by Putin! What a cunt!

>support one side of a complicated conflict
>RUSSIAN SLEEPERS
fucking this
the whole report read like that, there was a whole section on how RT had attempted to "undermine our democracy" by interviewing 3rd party candidates.
Whoever is writing this shit is so deep in their own asshole that I honestly don't know if they're aware how flimsy their reasoning is anymore

>you said america is a surveillance state!
>that means you're attempting to destroy america!

ITT: Buttmad faggots who didn't get wheelbarrows of rubles for shitposting Trump and Pepe

Better luck next election!

How are you going to welcome the FBI newfriends Sup Forums?

>How are you going to welcome the FBI newfriends Sup Forums?
send nudes or GTFO

We didn't even do it for hotpockets.

Anyone with half a braincell can tell they're full of shit.

>Implying they're new

>be filthy NEET
>somehow also a professional in the employ of Russia
best timeline confirmed

Professional means you were paid.

According the the CIA we were paid.

>implying fbianon wasnt a larper

10/10, kek'd audibly

didn't you get your check, comrade?

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING MONEY PUTIN YOU JERK?????

It's true, I was a hillary artillery until a Russian flag told me bad things about her

Sup Forums is the most professional board now
are rest of Sup Forums even trying?