WWIII HAPPENING SOON!!!11111!ONE!!11!

>WWIII HAPPENING SOON!!!11111!ONE!!11!

I am tired of this bullshit, it's never really going to happen, is it?

like you waiting to lose your verginity?

I have a russian gf though, you kike.

fpbp
/thread

saged

How much was she?

2 shots of vodka.

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! I'LL PROVE IT! CHECK MY DIGITS!!!@@!

OK- i admit it. That being said, POL tends to break the news hours before mainstream and provides raw footage for alot of it.

The original Dinndu camera footage was on pol at one point, which is why i got to cal out most libtards and the majority of the media on their bullshit.
I wish you could have seen this one chap's face when he recited the whole "racist cop" argument and "dinndu nuffin!" argument only for me to pull out my phone and show him the camera footage!

Is it weird that if a WW3 started that I'd be excited to get called up for the draft? Fighting for your country and the world seems almost the noblest of things. I'm sure it's hellish, though.

fpbp

yes it will, anglo irish and jew know war is big money and they love shekels. germans is a retard and will fight for the fuckuhrer. arab and religious freak are looking for the signs of the prophecy.

Someone should remove those fucks, send them to finland or poland and wall them off.

Waiting for world economy to fall over its own meme-weight.
I'll have to live as a NEET my whole life without seeing it.
Why live.

>implying WWIII hasn't already begun

Its already happening. You just can't play with us, because your entire country is in a wheelchair.

Not an argument

kinda agree
so close lad

It wont happen if we dont meme it

oh it will trump is a game changer for the global economy and some people are going to have their feelings hurt

fpbp

OP, it is already happening. You're just not involved. Yet. When you (and me likely too) will be involved it will be very sudden for you, like it always is. Maybe it will happen just at the time when you've got your life on track, found the perfect wife/gf or got the job you dreamed of. It's always like that.

ww3 has already begun.

still a long way away from nuclear but it has begun.

OP is spanish
>when you've got your life on track
>found the perfect wife/gf
>got the job you dreamed

Nice fuckin joke germany, I've heard you didn't have any sense of humour but it seems to be a wrong opinion huh?

This picture hurts me feefees

a girl told me she'd contact me but she didn't. I don't want to contact her because that just opens me up to her playing more games

HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER???

>OP is spanish and think he will not be involved
>Pretending the thread is ironical despite the lack of irony in the OP-post

Maybe she's not a girl.

It's happening tonight.

>fighting for your country

It only is if someone attacks us and wants to invade.

Otherwise you're just fighting for the Jew and Eternal Anglo

I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I don't really see a good reason for it to happen. No one is invading Europe or capturing all of Asia right now.

When you admit that it wont happen it will then happen. Or rather, you will have had a mental mutation that sets of a movement which is nothing but happenings. This is initiative and it is necessary. Very necessary right now.

Kike bringing the bantz

pol is always right, we're doomed