<20 years old virgin girl

>

since you're a mammal and there's no biological set back to males reproducing as much as they can

u sound a little insecure and sexly fustr8d

hire a hooker and be done with it. The only people who care about virginity are those who have nothing else to offer

Protip: back in the day, every guy fucked prostitutes.

Guys weren't virgins into their twenties like they are now because they used to
1. Work immediately
2. Pay women with their money instead of paying Steam for games

but what's to point of that ? if you hire a hooker this means that you cheated if you are willing to cheat you can lie that you had sex it's basically the same thing

Women want a guy with experience, how can you get experience if youre a virgin? If you stay a virgin til youre 30 then chances are women dont find you to be sexually attractive.

>Mmmmmm that tasty std riddled cock
Said no woman ever

Then go talk to some gypsy girl and ask her to marry you.

>oh that's cut
No no we FUCK them, we don't cut them. Jesus Romainiyyah!

Fpbp.
Literally this, with the exception of stds i suppose

Janna is for cuddles only

All virtue becomes vice and all vice becomes virtue in the end times

call it vice reversa

I guess its to late for me too, I never was popular along girls and Sup Forums redpilled me to much. Im already 19 and I think everyday about killing my self becouse reproducing is the only meaning of life but I will never get the chance and even I get it I dont know if would take it after all this bad expeirences with girls.

LOSER, YOU'RE A LOSER, ARE YOU FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF? WELL YOU SHOULD BE CAUSE YOU ARE DIRT, YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY, BABY WANT A BOTTLE? A BIG DIRT BOTTLE?

YOU ARE A TWINKLE TOED COMMUNIST SIN OF A BITCH. YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO 1 PUSHUP COULD YOU? I BET IF THERE WAS SOME PUSSY RIGHT ON TOP OF THAT BAR, YOU'D GO FOR IT RIGHT AWAY!

Your (you), sir

23 yo kissless virgin here.

My confidence about being one has just gone up more and more. Aka I could only care less and less.

women who fuck around do
women who save themselves usually tend to want a man who did the same
while they also usually are more open to accept someone who "made mistakes" in his past, they still prefer someone with self control

apart from that, the few people who know that I am saving for marriage think it's cool because it's rare these days, but I guess I just have too good friends

the interesting fact is that a girl who sleeps with many guys is considered as being a whore and a guy who sleeps with many girls is considered a champ

that's because it's objectively harder do get sex as a guy than as a girl.
I don't like it in either, but it's a fact that even the ugliest girls have expectations while guys are usually happy as log as they can stick their dick into something

"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

you have to be literally disabled to not have lost your virginity by end of highschool

that's makes sense
this is the most german post that i ever seen on Sup Forums good one Hans

men and women aren't the same, they have different sexual mating strategies, women should wait for the best guy she can get to lock down his alpha seed, men should spread their seed to as many women as they can. Thus if by 20 a woman hasn't had sex they can still be following the ultimate strategy, for a man not so much.

Yea but I bet our levels are higher than theirs.

That's a Jewish way of thinking mate, we aren't animals we're human beings have some decency.

If you're going to take that approach to sexual relations than just do it.
It doesn't matter what the next man says just do it becuase you believe in moral integrity, there are two basic attitudes to sex these days one is to have as much of it as possible and the other is to have some restraint.

You picked the latter so follow through if you believe in your own reasoning and lifestyle choices.

how is it cheating?
>didn't hire hooker

same feeling here, krautbro

Go have some gyros to feel better. I drink Paulaner every time I go out. Makes me feel happy.

>tfw going to be a 20 yr old virgin in a couple weeks
Shit. Where did the time go?

>tfw going to be a 30 yr old virgin in a couple weeks
Step up your game senpai.

except we are animals idiot.

>body hair attractive = sign of testosterone
>some body fat attractive (dadbods) = able to secure food, potential good mate
>heavily scent-oriented even though we don't think about it, able to detect testosterone amounts
>sexual experience = fitness marker to other potential partners, show competence in bed

>literally all animalistic traits and behavior. the ultimate redpill is realizing we're all just big stupid animals who happened to create a cute little facade of culture and noticing these primative transactions in daily life.

>reproducing is the only meaning in life
Sounds like you need jesus in your life senpai

This isn't remotely true

t. 28 year old female virgin

I think I started getting taunted for it when I was 19

Neckbeard logic used to defend acting on your base instincts 24/7 imo.
We aren't animals, we're human beings deal with it.

It's one of the double standards women are dead silent about because they only like men other women like. Men, however, prefer chaste women are they haven't had all their feminine energy pounded away by the football team

I'm 25 and most people would think I'm a Chad, but I believe in keeping the bond between man and woman sacred and that sex without the context of love is beneath us. Any time I've mentioned being a "virgin", even though I don't see how that title really applies to males, girls have fallen HARD for me. Once they realize I'm not bullshitting them they swoon like I told them I'm a professional kitten surgeon.

Women want what other women want, and that's why for a plain or unattractive man, being a virgin is often a mark against you, but if you're a man that other women obviously would want, being a virgin is an advantage. Improve yourself to meet that standard first and don't worry about it.

>ignoring the behaviors, mannerisms, and vestigial things we do on a daily basis all tied to primitive ancestry

Women don't want a 30 yo virgin because 99% of the time something is fucked up about them socially/sexually, not that he's "saving himself" for someone. they can see right through that and are instantly wary. sexual experience is a sign of fitness and proof that you would be okay to have a kid with. it's a social sexual selection indicator.

Humans are animals. Just because we've progressed a lot in a couple thousand years doesn't mean we can shake our roots. You have to be braindead to act like we don't still do a lot of primitive things and just ignore their cause.

yeah but you cant sell skins and cards after fucking hookers like you can no steam

>since when it's a failure to keep yourself for the right moment ?
Male virginity is a disgusting thing that should be cast aside as soon as humanly possible.

>tfw 24
>Only had 2 GFs and only fucked 1 girl

Honestly though, sex without love sounds shitty to me. I guess I can't say it is shitty, but I don't think I'd like it. Jerking off is 10000x better than dealing with a woman.

>if you hire a hooker this means that you cheated
Are you currently in a relationship? If no, then you aren't cheating.
I think there are some things your caravan elders forgot to teach you between harassing locals and stealing watches

>There is only being a virgin and an STDS riddled whore
>There is no in between
Why are Muslims so retarded?

>we aren't animals
Yes we are. Were just particularly intelligent apes.

How do people do this?
How do you even get through high school without finding a girl that wants your dick?
How are you so hopelessly autistic that in almost 30 years, you can't convince ONE woman to sleep with you?
May as well just kill yourself famalam.

One gender has to keep a baby in their bellies for 9 months and has a genetic attachment to the child beyond what a man does ensuring they will likely be raising it for awhile. They must be selective of their mates to ensure their genetic future.

Men can literally use pump and dump as an effective mating strategy.

Double standard exists for a reason.

true, male sluts are even stupider than female sluts in this day and age since you'll get child support'd, but that's why in human culture no one shames them, since for 99% of human history if a woman was a slut she could fucking die in child birth or starve to death in a bush

I had oral at my 15 and only got to actually having sex at my 19. Nobody ever gave a fuck.

You're all just insecure dumbasses that give a certain value to being a virgin or not. Nobody actually cares besides the kids you play minecraft with every evening.

Grow the fuck up.

This.

Nobody gives a shit if someone is a virgin or not, other than virgins. Both my mom and dad were virgins until 35, when they married. (I guess I have an excuse huh.)

yeah I'm totally keeping myself for the right moment

isnt this normal in turkey? Its in your religion to not fuck until you are married but in western and christian countries people expect from you to loose your virginity as soon as possible.

>Men can literally use pump and dump as an effective mating strategy.

They can literally use pump and dump and run away and hope that the government doesn't catch you, who will then force you to pay for "your" child.

Womyn can simply go:
"Ah no, don't want this child" and away it is
or
"Ah, want this child and want this fucking ass to pay for it. Will also deny him access to his child."
or
"Ah, want this child and want this other fucking ass to pay for it."

Also
>leaf

my tip amek somth out fo yourself and when your 25-30 go for girls who are 18-21.

>fuck first gf at 14-15
>fuck second gf not until 22

Ya'll care too much about that "being pure for marriage" shit, you can have fun and not totally whore/gigolo yourself out.

Well, I was talking about western countries. No one dwells on someone's virginity as much as the virgins themselves. It's basic psychology and will ensure you'll stay a virgin if you keep depressing yourself over it.

Yeah it's pretty normal here. You're literally considered a god if you manage to get laid before college. Might be a good reason why I don't even try for a relationship. No decent girl will put out before marriage, and you don't wanna be with the ones that do, in the first place.

outside of religious clergy male chastity isn't a thing. a woman is valued for guarding her seed in the pursuit of attaining the best mate and producing the best stock of genetic offspring (even though she'll likely marry and get knocked up by some abomination who was born into wealth).

>They can literally use pump and dump and run away and hope that the government doesn't catch you

Yes, but humans have existed long before child support has Achmed, and this has been a situationally effective mating strategy for men for much of human history. Its NEVER been a good mating strategy for women.

>Women go "Ah no, don't want this child"
>Say you want the child as a man
>Woman has to pay child support

Wow gee how did I manage to overcome that female privledge holy fuck?!

>"Ah, want this child and want this other fucking ass to pay for it."

Don't take on a fathering role of another mans child then

>Ah, want this child and want this fucking ass to pay for it. Will also deny him access to his child.

This is the only point of yours that is actually a real thing rather than wholly avoidable. Court bias over custody rights.