Just letting you guys know that a boipucci is way tighter than a real vagina

Just letting you guys know that a boipucci is way tighter than a real vagina

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_sEZUAYgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are fucking faggot

Won't you get thrown in jail for posting this?

HOMOSEXUAL PROPAGANDA IS ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA.

THIS THREAD IS ILLEGAL.

I guess when the women look rougher than the men traps do seem appealing

I think I'll just stick to horses though

Homo

Youre all pedos
Nice stones and a tan on the lad

reported you to the KGB. you're done kid

Faggot. Theyre not even low quality pics at all. Y u so threatened breh

>only homos can participate in anal sex
luv this meem

Women have no prostates though

is there a number i can call in russia for a mental asylum so you can receive electroshock therapy

its also full of feces

Quick, somebody call Mike pence's Russian cousin!

Youll find mike suggen a dick behind a dumpster

You mean putting your penis into another man's butthole? No thanks.

your picture looks homosexual and is illegal in your country. putin will send you to the gulak.

They dont store that low. And vaginas are full of everything. We are sum of our genetics. You might not be. We all know what caused the fall of man. Wasn't us. Muh zika and HIV n sheeit. Stop driving stacy. Too risky for you dainty nazi literal fags

Look at a cross section of male and female anatomy.

......isn't it weird that BOTH g-spots are located right next to the bladder?

Why don't more people know this??

Also, women orgasm through anal stimulation as well.

Also, the ass is designed.......as.....an......exit.....?

Universally?

Across all life?

Homosexuality is a meme.
It doesn't exist.
It's an act.
It's like any religion.
Or a cult.
>a retarded, but firm belief in something

Quick cut it off like stacy said the benor too
Hole's a hole. This one less stinky and gapey. Less naggy and inane. You know what it's all about. Take your mystery box and go

Sodomy is punishable by death with the sentence of an eternity in hell.

Women pee on you. You need to learn what shekinah and lilith really are. And how lucifer had tits and a cock but nobody else does. Take the apples and go

Ahh, what a beauty
But of course it's photoshopped

Grab them by their sodomites is sodomy. Not penisbum. Angels have no gender. Christ outlined this. And then some. Affirmed us in fact. And many other times. You? As a man? You shat the bed. Again

depending on the position and the size of your cock you can hit her g-spot while performing the act of anal penetration on her.

What the fuck?

>women pee on you

Virgin detected

Uhhhh........pardon?

I mean, here's your reply.*

EHY YO, DAT'S GAY MAN

Nope

>Rough manly skin
>Dangling dong
>it's a dude

Quality of sex isn't determined solely by the tightness of the hole. I am not aroused by a man bending over for me.

Im goin to bed. Enjoy the wet cardboard

Atleast post some that look like females faggot

I wish I could experience boipucci. Only trans near me are fat, unwashed, and really just men in wigs. At best, they are all those things with some cheap fake tits. No bueno.

Show me what part of the female anatomy produces "woman semen"

Go on, I'll wait.

I once beat a faggot's face with a billiard ball until all of his front teeth were hanging out by the roots. You ever hit someone in the teeth with an 8 ball? It makes a sound like throwing chalk at a tile floor.

That's what you deserve, and it's what you'll get, because your Russian brethren aren't faggots like you.

Thats nice. Fish stabs do it better and have messier washrooms. Absolutely nothing in common. Gimme a surrogate and goodbye

Dont you mean baphomet?

so you have a tiny dick that needs tiny little shit holes to be able to feel it?

>Open picture
>Look at hair and face
"...What the fuck is that haircut...Some kind of shaved shit?"
>Eyes drift downward
"Oh dear God."

Just child molesters? Howd you KNOW he was gay? You will burn in the furnace. Christians do not do that

>less stinky
Sorry no. Healthy vaginas don't smell like literal shit.

So you started your army service, Ivan?

pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/

Yeah, violence and assault is much better for society than just ignoring gay people.

>looseness is good

Women orgasm from vaginal stimulation even during anal and it's not as simple as "fuck her in her ass to hit her g spot." Have fun with that.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you retarded?

Oh wait.

You're a faggot.

Answered my own question!

>micropenises are good

Assholes dont open like they do. 24/7. Dont get as prolapsed and loosey goosey baseball mitt. Poop isn't right there. And prostate should feel like nothing if you were right. It doesn't. Would u rather be farted on by your friend or queefed on by anybody

you can fit a bigger dick in an asshole, regardless of gender.

K.

a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_sEZUAYgE

Am I a faggot now?

He is specifically talking about the tightness compared to a vagina implying he has a very small dick

You know what else is tighter than a vagina? A woman's asshole, and it has the added bonus of you not being a faggot too!

Queefed on by a friend, thanks. I'll take my chances with the 'loose floppy prolapsed' hole which doesn't have a chocolate surprise waiting inside for me.

no, but getting a dude to moan like a bitch
feeling how tight his ass feels around your cock
fucking him senseless until he gets goosebumps and cums hands free
and the look in his eyes when you bust in him

that's pretty hot

>woman semen

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

It's creeping me out even more when russia posts this for some reason.

You do know anal is an option on women, right?

kys homosex

More toothjobs for everyone
I dont know what you and "small dicks are good" guy are talking about anymore. Im also now going to bed
I think he means you imprisoned yourself in your own tears and the many different vaginal fluids

yah but it isn't illegal by usa law which applies to Sup Forums if you read the rules
>tfw can't report a fag

>cums hands free

This is a meme.

it's a leaf using russian proxy

Hello stinky satan man
Are you retarded

Nope
Shart

Sam Hyde told me best case scenario 55% of faggots are pedophiles

Meh.

I'm all for the genocide of homosexuals.

I absolutely agree OP. Good to see there is still a few redpilled anons around

Have you tried this? How many times?

Are you blind. Kiss of putin youtube video. Nite. Also those were homophobes. Not faggots. Secret faggots. But their ad homs changed nothing. Bye.

u r homosex
kys

And am I somehow barred from anal sex with a woman?

Nobody cares. Male peacocks are beautiful. The females are always brown. I have a large enough adam's apple thanks

the withe fluid is produced in the bladder. female ejaculate is a mix of this fluid and urine. you are both stupid.

>show me where it comes from
where my finger points. the bladder is located at the same spot on females.

Daily remidner that abnormality of homosex was pushed by Jews and Christians. Our redpilled pagan ascentors were okay with this.

You are pedo. You are also feminist. You are also kabbalist

бидopaз yбeйcя

no u
u r homosex
kys

Yeah I know it happens but it's pretty rare to actually see or achieve yourself.

Did he happen to tell you how he keeps on getting away with it?

Youre also a faggot too but havent the balls like i do to admit shit. Fucken obvious bud. Take care

Oh trust me, he was a faggot. He told me about boypussy. Wouldn't stop talking. I picked up the green stripe ball and told him to be quiet. He said what was I going to do, bash some queers? So I bashed his face in.

Correct. Faggotry is a disease that infects society and does not let go. They must be ruthlessly intimidated back into their place.

It's also more hygenic. Bois know they have to take care of their pucci while women don't care since someone will fuck them regardless.

Sage..Fuck off faggot

Real vagina? Vaginas are the fake trap. After you fuck succulent boipucci you're free to go... vaginas keep you for 18 years. Plus they're attached to a worse resource extractor than the jew. So I'd say vags aren't as good as the real thing.

And youre goin in the fucken furnace bud. One of these days youre gon bring home your tuna casserole and a faggot is going to knock out yours. Ciao

>He told me about boypussy. Wouldn't stop talking.
No one does this IRL you larping faggot

wasted get

I've introduced more than a few people to the wonders of boypussy.

my boner can be only this hard

Boipucci is too tight though. You'll rip your dick

Anal is highly overrated. I nailed a girl in the ass and it felt like I was putting my dick in a warm ziploc bag. Vagina will always be superior.

The only thing that guys offer in terms of sex is being horny 24/7 and being able to get into a guy's head. I don't think that even begins to compare to the joy of having children, which is something only women can provide.

I guess if you're a faggot you can stick to asses but... you're missing out on a lot and I pity you.

KEK whay made you so angry? You felt a need to suck him off?