The4MonthChallenge, by the Golden One

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbXaf5lD80

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/skinny-guys-workout-program-build-muscle)
canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

I really appreciate this guy's effort. I don't think he gets nearly enough coverage/support for what he does. It's pretty rare to find someone that fit with such a strong emphasis on reading/culture/philosophy.

it's a shame he skipped face day

>His thoughts:
"Damn is so hot it hurts".

I'm on day 5.
Feels pretty good. I definitely feel more energetic and my social anxiety isn't as bad as it used to be.
I bought sport shoes yesterday and today will be my first day at the gym.

I've also started reading "the culture of critique" by Kevin MacDonald and I enjoy it so far.

I think he's pretty based apart from the fact that he lacks any and all forms of modesty, which is very important to me

he's a fucking economic iliterate and you can't prove me wrong

You guys do realize you can't carry that much muscle and be that lean without steroids right?

How practical are muscles like that and this?

>that image
fucking lol. Have you got that image of a dog shitting on Zyzz's grave at his funeral?

>that fucking cute
Jesus man I want to get fit

Having a healthy body goes beyond just being attractive to girls. Your testosterone level will rise and you become more confident.
The body and the mind are connected. If you have a healthy body, you will also have a healthy mind.

great! keep it up. I'm on day 20. reduced massively before.
I'm really "aggressive", but in a good sense: getting things done with valour.

na man, didn't know such a pic existed

Take a look at the girlie to the left. That's all the practicality you need.

Economics of energy conservation and essential maths, or (((economics)))? I imagine that given his body he is able to understand some basic tenets of household economics, calorie counts, etc.

If you mean selling out your land and people for the purpose of hoarding personal wealth then you're probably right - he probably doesn't know much about that.

He is a filthy civic nationalist and homo. Literally Gavin tier

There's such a thing as being a strong bodybuilder. It's called powerbuilding and it's a bit of a meme but it's what I'm trying to do right now.

He's not. He's an ethnic nationalist and gave credits to Richard Spencer when everyone was shitting on him

I fucking love how this guy says "juicy."

What is the ''glorious pill''?

Tripfag tricep
The magic of roids

im still going to kill him if given the chance though

If you're just starting the gym make sure to get a decent program with a specific goal in mind, keep your excercises varied so you don't get bored and quit.

Look at that girl
Her pussy getting wet and horny
THIS is why you need to workout

I thought of doing this programm (mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/skinny-guys-workout-program-build-muscle) and GOMAD, since I'm really thin (192cm, 74kg).

jelly of his gains, chingchong

Should of stopped at 2011, the last two pics just look like shit.

Have you seen his library?

90% of it is fantasy books.

That guy must be like 5'2" for those weights to be accurate.

The program looks sound enough, ask at your gym for different exercises that hit the same muscle groups, just so you change it up a bit.
dunno about the GOMAD thing, if you eat right drink your protein shakes you should see significant gains.

no
im interested if all that alt right muscle on his forehead is immune to a 300 win mag

also get some creatine.

I've never seen an Asian holding a gun before. They're usually too big for your pitiful little frames.

It has both

So? Fantasy themes are really strong in most forms of nationalism. Nationalism relies on building a mythos based around a people and their homeland. That's one of the most prevalent themes in the fantasy genre.

>>>/9gag/
>>>/highschool/
>>>/oven/

>tfw you will always be a byeta leftist

Was about to say. I'm 165 lbs and I look like his second skeleton picture.

Except that if Scooby did the same thing, she would be disgusted. Facial aesthetics > everything else.

>Juice
>Tell people that they can get your body natty
>Monetize the video

So basically he's a swedish version of jeff seid

Where in Switzerland are you? Im in Zurich.

Can someone provide the gist of this? Not giving YouTube clicks

oh you're a leaf
you neither know economic science

that fucking retard talks about the falling of western culture and do NOT fucking give a shit about how corrupted money is, where bubbles and crisis comes from

the key issue is always ignored by iliterate retards, you're just as (((they))) want you to be informed

Since you are that thin make sure you eat a lot and clean. Remember your goal is to get bigger and not to follow a diet that counts calories.
Also if you got the cash get a protein supplement. Creatine also does miracles but if you stop taking it you will lose muscle.

4 month and no fap fuck is that even possible
I'll going to try but fuck I going to brake a lot of shit around my house

Yeah tricep is a manlet like most the OG tripfags at /fit/

When did Dio Brando become a right wing commentator ?

Me too

You can't stop the gear mate, off cycle you sink into a deep dark hole and are just counting down the days to your next round.

>you sink into a deep dark hole and are just counting down the days to your next round.

Steroids are addictive?

Just don't edge and avoid sexual thoughts all together. And as the golden one says, use the newly gained energy by working out, or doing something productive.
I haven't had problems so far.

I used to have a frame like yours 4 years ago. I started with bodyweight stuff at the house; just squats, pushups and pull-ups every day while eating clean. After a year and a half I joined a gym and now work out 4 times a week, pushing 90kg lean as fuck. Not for girls but for EVROPA!

That dude looks like a poorly drawn anime character.

Getting fit makes you look like a manlet.

I am lanky and 179 cm tall, and I literally look as tall as an 184 cm tall muscular man.

A lot of people doing roids have shit like body dysmorphia.

They're already a bit mental, going off roids will eventually decrease your muscle mass because you can't naturally maintain that muscle mass.

Many of them just inject a certain dose of test constantly to maintain gains it's called "cruising" or something.

I'm not an economist so I'm not going to give you hard numbers. All I can do is try and support a guy pushing for a new/stronger moral mandate, so that we can cultivate a society which has virtuous economists who help facilitate a virtuous economy. For most of us that means the pursuit of justice, fair competition, the general defense of private property, but also the understanding of communal responsibility.

look how big that vein is that goes down his arm

if you cut that thing with a butter knife he would bleed out in 4 minutes

Kinda. It's like being a clear headed alpha male for 12 weeks then being a depressed whiny bitch for 12 weeks.
It really knocks your system. Your balls basically shut down and your body attempts to balance out the massive amount of test, you have to take clomid to get your balls producing again

the fact he ways 165 pounds at the end is fucking unbelievable

i weighed 180 in tenth grade because i got a bit chubby

this. Those weird dis proportioned zyzz bodies you see are all roids. Thin bones + roids = Zyzz bod. You need thick and strong bones to hold lots of muscle. Steve Reeves is as good as it gets going natty

We can meet up if you want to

KEK.

B-be nice please.

scooby always claims to be natty, not many believe him, but he's been at it for fucking years and years

Me and some friends always joked about using steroids once or twice to get a good head start on a lifting program.

So I mean, can you actually do that then just stop and get a little push?

she's so fucking perfect

by the way, yeah, eat A LOT OF CLEAN FOOD or you won't put on muscle. More than you can stomach at first. GOMAD if you want to, but that's a lot of fucking milk, swissbro. Just eat a bunch of chicken and beans.

This guy is a litteraly a gay kike.

>scooby always claims to be natty

scooby counts trt as natty and discourages steroid use since dianabol fucked him up in the 90s, back when it was legal. It's painful for him to talk about and he doesn't want to inspire anyone to roid.

The golden one has a ffmi that is too high for a natty. He thinks that people cannot tell he is a cheater.

bad idea desu me laddie

Most likely he is prescribed test. He does a video on HRT.

Do NOT "bodybuild" unless you intend to look like a flabby sack of shit once you hit 40 onward. If you're going to train, do it at a level that you know you can sustain for the rest of your life (sort of).

Also don't do any of that chemical crap like creatine or whatever, if that's the only way you can get big, then you'll have to keep doing it for your entire life.

Cable veins are a droid sign.

Why would lifting weights like every other fucktard make his views anymore valid, faggot?

Never meet with Sup Forums browsers IRL

You have to have blood work done and someone who knows what they're doing who can give you the correct course.
Some morons try to pop some orals ,dianabol etc, it fucks your liver hard. It's a pretty serious thing to do to your body.

This guy is legitimately autistic. He has heaps of cringey pickup videos where he takes his shirt off and asks for numbers. His fan base exclusively includes insecure 13 year olds and faggots.

Scoobs is natty for sure. He has the bone structure for it. But even if you don't have the bone structure for it just be as fit as you can, as everyone likes different dimensions. Just like there are guys who love big tits and big asses there are guys who like more slim looking girls.

I can't recommend Candito 6 week program highly enough

>canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/

They had Roids in the 60s

absolutely this

dat pic top kek

thats the cutest thing ive ever seen

It shows dedication and high energy, as well as conforms to the expectation of virtue expressing itself through beauty as outlined by the ancient philosophers of Greece.

You should trying lifting a book, let alone a weight.

oh come on, don't be retarded, both things are unrelated, don't you realice?

you can be completly virtuous, alpha, fit, family man, engaged with your community, running your own bussiness and philantrophy project, and completly ignore what's going on with money just because it takes to educate yourself on stuff that isn't fun, and still be a slave ffs

money is like air, and it's corrupted as fuck now, maniacs are playing with human behaviour due to manipulate interest rates, fucking up incentives and therefore changing your behaviour, and it's leading to hell on earth while you're full of virtue signaling while the seriuos fight is fucking ignored

this hasn't even started yet morons and you're gonna pay your ignorance losing everything

>Scoobs is natty for sure

he literally in actual physical 3d reality is on trt. I know this because I read his website.

few have and even fewer live to tell about it

>Scoobs is natty for sure.
lol. When will you people learn.

Interesting.
If I'm already a manlet, how fit do I need to get to go full dwarf mode?
Dwarves are the shit.

Man you typing that has reminded me a place I used to work there were a handful of rednecks there that were eating roids like that. They were all bugged eyed and ultra aggressive, I ran into one of those guys years later and he was chunky and his face look blown out and sagging like an old man, and I think he wasn't even 30 yet. One of those guys was caught drugging a girls drink and raping her, none of those roid guys could get laid.

Retard detected

I jerk off 3 times a week for sperm donation because they pay me $100+ a trip, I dunno if I want to give that up for something like this.

I remember Varg recommending this guy's channel

If you think that Greek style wrestling is anything like modern day Instagram bodybuilding then you are a lost cause. How's all that book reading going now that you hit the gym?

That's why we name the jew and work towards nationalized economies which prioritize the people as opposed to a small cabal of international capitalists. I highly doubt there are many people browsing pol who aren't aware of the financial manipulations at play and the negative impacts of inflation, fractional reserve banking, etc.