What have you done for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6z1DidldxUo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/25/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-syria-world-war-three
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/817491923627819010
twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/817180166942298113
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313108-declassified-report-putin-ordered-election-interference-to-help
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I helped make pic related vice president

Close to nothing. Looking out for number one :)

fuck off, what has my country done for me?

"Ask not what your country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country."

I vote and pay taxes. That's about it. Fuck this shitty country.

What can my country do for me?

I got these digits

nah.. thats not how it works anymore.
we aint boomers

I don't have a country anymore, I can't relate to lefties and foreigners.

Great Presidents like JFK, BASED BILL CLINTON and Barack HUSSEIN OBAMA accomplish great things for America while right wing retards bow to Russia.

Such a shame.

When JFK was in power it was not Russia it was the communist Soviet Union.

fucking LEAF

smoked all my life like a good goy so I pay taxes twice

Centrelink payments bruz!

I'm talking about now.

Alright buddy you've said your peace. Time to exit the thread now.

Russia is nationalist today, no longer communist, there is literally no reason other than being a Russophobe to disapprove of Putin's beloved regime.

kys - city people voted for Hillary

I applied for local city council elections as a canditate for leftist alliance.

"The president of the united states was a nigger. Woodrow Wilson would roll over in his grave"
-Me
today

>inb4 right wing retards deny they're racist

hes my fave prez

youtube.com/watch?v=6z1DidldxUo

Thanks for giving us your reddit account, faggot.

shit what gave it away?

Give it a fuckload of tax dollars to piss away on bereaucrats, old people who got paid $30/hr 40 yrs to put door handles on cars and still need government to not die, niggers and spics.

tru tru

Probably one of the most totalitarian things ever said and accepted in this country.

Tried to make them leave 'the people' alone, so we could be great again.

I don't think you understand totalitarianism.. It would go more like "Ask not what your country can do for you, because we're going to make you do what we want."

...and they do....

???
Talking about a quote user. Man, I feel like the intelligence level here gets lower and lower every day.

Go to far away places

Jokes on you I don't deny im racist

thank u for your service

lol, I get the semantics. It's just a shit quote. Leave us alone. (not Sup Forums debate, i'm still here. But gov't)

Obama 2008 lets be friends with Russia

Obama 2016 wtf I hate russia

Your raging homosexuality. Prepare to be hacked

I make burgers

Obama crippled that piece of shit Russia and made America Great Again.

Why do you think Putin worked so hard to install his orange retard clown puppet into the White House.

Woodrow wilson was a racist. He actively removed blacks from federal positions, and created laws restricting blacks.
He really hated black people.

The ultimate point being that the opinion of ronald reagan about russia was a product of his times, and not something to admire.

you have my axe

>newtard never heard of Obama Leaf

Reagan was a bit more recent than the fucking 1910s

Glad to hear you're disgusted by racism tho

Retard confirmed. Are you underage or just stupid? Actually, I don't care. I've had enough Sup Forums for one day.

I applied to the Navy. My board didn't select me, but as I see it, I wrote a blank check to the government and they chose not to cash it, so I don't owe anything else.

I am basically enslaved by it. Cripling student loans, massive taxes, outrageous traffic fines. Mandatory insurances. I am basically just working to pay for their shit.

The problem is that most people (not sayin' I do) don't have a decent understanding of philosophical memes. The reason 'liberals' are called liberals is because they hated classical liberalism and lost. Then obsessively called themselves 'liberals' so that they might be accepted....history is a trip.

Ya putin was smart not want a cunt to destroy foreign affairs and a war in syria.

Your just mad Putin is smarter in foreign affairs then Obama and Clinton combined

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/25/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-syria-world-war-three

Stay!

>Ask not what immigrants can do for you, ask what you can do for immigrants
Spot the cuck.

You're gonna get hacked so fucking bad cunt.

Yeah Putin is so smart his economy is in shambles, 3 straight years of negative gdp and a currency that's a joke.

fuck off the american proxy, vlad

oh noes he knows my reddit username

what gave it away?

How about defending the fact obama was pro Russia in 2008 saying the cold war was over

Now Obama is a straight up neo conseritive war hawk taking a page from the Bush administration. Obama leaf will defend this

Finally. A right wing retard who knows my name.

Unlike this straya newtard The Cold War was over. Then Putin invaded Ukraine, seized Crimea illegally, threatened NATO, threatened to start WW3 and started Cold War 2.0.

Stop being a traitor to your country.

nothing

>01/07/17(Sat)05:00:32
Already?

Indeed. It's why we hate racist leftists like you.

Thanks for dodging the question faggot

Putin is not dumb enough to destabilize regions to create the spread of ISIS. But lets blame Russia and not question what dirty shit out government does

>but, what about me? who's gonna take care of me? I can't take care of myself, so the state has to help me.

End your self, you leech.

Ex military so ive done more than 99% of 3cjins. Hlf these fags probably havent even s=n a gun in real life.

country =/= government

Nobody has wiped more ISIS terrorists off this planet than Barack Hussein Obama.

Stand by your commander in chief for once in your life you filthy traitor.

Stop allying with Assad and Russia

Paid my share of taxes and be a productive member of society

No one cares about your name.

How about Crimea holding a vote to join Russia, with your faggot lot overthrowing the Ukrainian gov to prevent that to happen.

Did you think that the great bear would just roll over? You were sorely mistaken Obummer.

>threatened to start WW3
And the US isn't at fault supplying weapons to rebels trying to over through a govern nation

Your a fucking sheep if you can eat up what ever horse shit the government does when it comes to meddling in other nation and calling any one with half a brain a traitor

>Starting Cold War 2.0 is ok when Putin does it!

How do you eat with that Putin cock in your mouth all day.

>our a fucking sheep if you can eat up what ever horse shit the government does when it comes to meddling in other nation

wow vlad the irony

u need to stop

Post on Sup Forums all day, if they want me to do more they'd better up my benefits.

A sovereign state is allowed to protect its interests. Not the biggest fan of Russia but I wish more cunts would stand up against the world police.

[citation needed]

You have literally no argument. Putin has done nothing wrong.

I AM THE ARMENIAN GHOUL

>Stop allying with Assad and Russia
Stop allying with ISIS back rebels

Stand by your commander in chief for once in your life you filthy traitor.
No he will be out of office and we will have sensible foreign policy

Nobody has wiped more ISIS terrorists off this planet than Barack Hussein Obama.
He toppled more foreign nation and gave the rise to ISIS. Its hilarious he is a neo conseritive war hawk

Nope. No evidence.

As usual Obamaleaf is determined to feed uncontrollably again.

twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/817180166942298113

Lol Putincucks on overdrive.

The American CIA released their report yesterday.

Fuck you Russian shills are obvious. Either that or right wing retards truly are cucked against their own country.

Lol, stay!

Please tell me what page # had any concrete evidence other than circumstantial evidence.

Do you realize how many people/countries are actively trying to hack our Govt. systems at this very moment? What concrete evidence ties it to Russia?

>Believing a shady organisation which has a long track record of deception, lies, and meddling in other nation's affairs who have a vested interest in controlling the narrative.
>Not believing based Ozboy Assange who has a 10+ year record of never being wrong, only interest is exposing government and corporate corruption for a better world.

Your mother should take you to get your head fixed up before she allows you onto the family computer.

Hey "American" (definitely not Russian proxy), why are you this determined to deny Putin interfering in your own country's elections?

Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313108-declassified-report-putin-ordered-election-interference-to-help

The evidence is in the report. Why are you against American patriots in the intel community who worked over the holidays to produce a report on a foreign power at war with the United States of America?

The left wants to destroy America. Overrun it with third-worlders until it balkanizes and breaks apart. That is an existential threat. Putin is not and probably never will be. It's pretty clear who the bigger danger is.

shh

Obama Leaf is trying to have a conversation with Russian shills.

Leaf Nigger still dosent get it

Being a patriotic cuck is the worst kind of cuck. You have to fight it wherever war the government tells you to even if its no benefit to you our your family

I bet you love having to take it up the ass for your government

lol

The Obama economy created 15.8 million jobs and the unemployment rate is 4.6%.

Boy the left sure destroyed America

Fuck JFK, Nixon should've won

>loving your country is bad

nice try vlad

I'll take Julian Assange at wiki leaks then this report anyday

Fuck you, I'll do what I want.

trusting an aussie shitposter

no surprise there

Served it
t. National Guard

>believing whatever your country tells you
>good