DRAIN THE SWAMP

Will drain the swamp go down in the history books as the hopey changey bullshit obama said in 2008? He's literally appointed THE SWAMP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post election

The swamp is the democratic-media-educational complex.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

You think he's gonna sell his country to Israel just like he sold his children into Jewish ownership?

>You think he's gonna sell his country to Israel just like he sold his children into Jewish ownership?

Of course

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY

>mfw mainstream media in Austria actually praised Trump for his cabinet choices

In their words:

>Trump has filled his cabinet with people who arent politicians, but alpha-animals through and through
>which may be a risky move, but if he wants to bring change, thats the way to do it

mfw, i guess.

I guess his choices are bad then.

Meh, cry more reddit raiders. His transition team is full with accomplished people in all areas of life. He has a team that is able to MAGA. Yeah he appointed a lot of jews, guess what, they are successful in their fields. So instead of bitching and crying about things, how about you wait until he is in office. If he does not fulfill his promises, I'll be criticizing him together with you.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>the smartest people in america are working for the biggest and most successful companies in america

no fucking way

More like

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

This looks more like a hostage taking situation for Donald

>Oy vey Schlomo don't you realise that if you say that thing its gonna look very bad for my friend Moysha? It would be like annoda shoah!

He can't lose.

Sad!

Oy vey these hateful communists! Why would they say that? Are they some kind of ANTI SEMITE?

*Kikebart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

>Conceived by Andrew Breitbart during a visit to Israel in summer 2007, with the aim of founding a site "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel",

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Your ignorance is not an argument. Trump did not appoint the swamp, the swamp is corrupt politicians and lobbyists.

You may, at any length you please, go and find me instances of corruption in his cabinet. Take your time, you'll be looking for a while.

>Trump is good at politics
>Therefore he's a kike shill
Call me when he invades Syria and not before. Trump has already destroyed 20 years of kike plots by screwing over their efforts in Syria.

The fact that he pretends to be their friend changes nothing about what he's actually done. The history books will remember Donald Trump as the man who consigned Israel to nuclear hellfire by Iranian missiles.

I see this topic posted here a bit. I'm sure you're only shitposting but incase some reddit fags have wandered ovber foolishly thinking this is a site like theirs I will answer your question.

The swamp was the democrats in the sense Trump was using it, they were the ones seriously harming America. His "swamp" as you call it hasn't come into power yet so hasn't had a chance to do anything. Furthermore if you're trying to actually achieve things in politics you unfortunately need people who have connections and now how the system functions.

You can't appoint a bunch of intellincia that have never had expirience into the real world and expect them to fix everything. That logic is so fucking flawed.

Learn how a republic actually functions.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Face it, you elected an Israeli puppet.

>Trump has already destroyed 20 years of kike plots

Yeah, just look how depressed they sound over Trump's win.

Make Israel Great Again!

Haha, he's basically admitted he's taking orders from Netanyahu, and Sup Forums still voted for him!

>cucked to the max

>/leftypol/ niggers jerking each other off - the thread

God, you commies are pathetic.

Okay serious question here, I thought "Drain The Swamp" was connected to his push for term-limits for congress and senate? Why is it being trumpeted so hard as a "See I told you so!" about every cabinet pick he makes?

What did people expect, that he was going to pluck a bunch of people off the streets with zero expertise to run the world's most powerful country? Is it all just lib media trying to stir up shit? Can someone with a real grievance about this "Drain The Swamp" shit explain to me how you expected him to put together a competent and experienced transition team *without* tapping successful political insiders and businessmen?

Uh.. can you suggest to me what else he had to work with? Literally name any other valid candidates. Isnt there some kind of credentials necessary? Even if there wasnt and he just hired guys off the street like jim-bob on his tractor it would be far worse than what hes doing. Hes doing perfect.. Hes doing just fine.

He has to set up a precise movement and a bunch of hicks or liberal art sociology majors are not going to be able to get that job done.

I remember "Drain the Swamp" being about appointing bankers and businessmen, while draining out potentially corrupt officials by forcing them to quit with term limits.

>appointing bankers
He truly is /ourgoy/.

S-SHUT UP!! IT WAS HER TURN!! SHE WOULD HAVE DRAINED THE SWAMP!!!

>I hate successful, smart people

We know, that's why you're a commie faggot.

Overflowing it kinda drains it, I guess.

I knew Brits were always autists with gold medals in mental gymnastics, but I never knew they were this good at being retarded.

Great job, can't wait to see you represent the U.K. in the next Mental Olympics.

>Bitches when his own fucking government is just a rent state because of oil

>clears out most politicians from cabinet and advisory / admin positions
>fills spots with successful American CEO's and Business owners looking to further American interests

the goal was to get rid of political corruption and instead utilize the system to the benefit of American companies and by extension American people.

How is this so hard to wrap your head around? Yes, these people are CEO's, they're not feudal overlords who wish to inhumanely exploit you like these politicians have.

Also, OP pic is just nonsense with lines, inferring relations I should just believe.

>clearing out corruption
>by adding people whose only interest is making more money for the 1%

Yeah sure, whatever you say.

>literally appointed THE SWAMP
>literally
>literally

How so? Did he put a greenhouse and grow some mangroves inside the state department? Kids these days don't know what the meaning of the word 'literally' anymore

Who would you appoint then? Your teacher or boss? your neighbor? What people with the necessary knowledge and background to be advising the most powerful man on Earth would you like to select for these roles?

I would personally elect to have credible individuals from successful companies and corporations in these posts rather than some bureaucrats paid off by ideological interest groups.

you clear corruption by removing the corrupt

you'll have to wait 4 years to see if the new ones are corrupt or not

The swamp, not a swamp. The specific swamp in this thread, which is a metaphorical swamp.
I get your point though.

They've ruined it like they've ruined "epic".