Kellyanne Conway provokes laughter with her refusal to even say the word “Russia”

President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign of lies and deflections to protect Russia from blame for the cyberattacks that the FBI and CIA say were intended to help Trump win the election has become more and more desperate by the day.

While Trump himself phoned the New York Times ahead of his security briefing on Russian interference, to again reiterate his doubts about Russian hacking and accuse Democrats of staging a “witch hunt” because of sour grapes, his senior advisor Kellyanne Conway headed to CNN for an interview with Chris Cuomo, where she, too, cast doubt on Russian interference.

In an epic 17-minute interview, Cuomo doggedly interrogated Conway over Trump’s refusal to acknowledge Russia’s role in the hacks.

The entire interview is a masterpiece of adversarial journalism, but there were two stand-out moments in particular. Toward the beginning of the interview, Cuomo called out Trump’s denial, his lies about the intelligence briefing he will receive sometime on Friday, and his “disparagement” of the intelligence community. Then, Cuomo made a devastating observation:

CUOMO: Has he ever accepted that Russia was behind the hacks? He did nothing but mock the intel community.

CONWAY: Chris, he’s not mocking, you’re using words like ‘disparagement’, ‘mock the intel community…’

CUOMO: Clapper used the word ‘disparagement.’

CONWAY: That’s his opinion. You’re giving your opinion. That’s highly inappropriate. You just want to argue with me.

CUOMO: Not at all. I love you, Kellyanne. You know it. I’m trying to put the facts out there and you’re ducking the obvious. And I don’t know why.

CONWAY: Chris, by the way, not ducking a thing. Not my style. Here is the deal. The president-elect and all of us who work for him and the vice president-elect, I assure you, are against any foreign interference in the United States of America, including through cyber security, which obviously has not been a big priority for the last eight years. Maybe that will change. Number two, all the DNC had to do was turn over the information the FBI requested according to, doorbell, please, ring, ring, a CNN report I read. That’s all they had to do. They refused to do that. We know all this because of the DNC e-mails. And the fact is you want us to commit to a proposition because somehow to make everybody feel better about what? Complete the sentence.

CUOMO: That Russia was behind the hacks. You didn’t even say the word Russia in the last minute and a half. You said, ‘We’re against any form of opposition’ but you didn’t say ‘Russia.’ You talk about the DNC, you don’t talk about Russia. Why?

Conway then went on to deflect, for several minutes, about the Obama administration’s posture toward Russia over the last eight years, still without acknowledging Russia’s role in the cyberattacks.

Then, as if to illustrate Cuomo’s earlier point, Conway literally could not get the word “Russia” to come out of her mouth even hypothetically, which elicited a mirthless chuckle from the anchor:

CONWAY: The fifth time I’m going to tell you, we’re against any foreign government hacking or interfering with the United States intelligence, that’s for sure…

CUOMO: By whom?

CONWAY: …but we’re not politicizing intelligence.

CONWAY: By anyone.

CONWAY: By anyone!

CUOMO: Like who?

CONWAY: By anyone. By, by anyone, Chris.

CUOMO: But like who?

CONWAY: By anyone. By anyone.

CUOMO: Like Russia? How about Russia?

CONWAY: Sure…

CUOMO: Because that’s who the intel agencies are dealing with right now. That’s who you’re apparently ignoring. That’s what I’m asking you about.

CONWAY: And here’s the problem. I’m not ignoring them at all.

CUOMO: You won’t even say it.

CONWAY: First of all, we have great respect for the intelligence communities, they will be here this afternoon to brief the president-elect, and he will have that briefing along with his vice president-elect and his intelligence and security advisers, and he will receive that information. But remember, the moment you mention Russian hacking and the election, in the same sentence, you know what the impression is for a lot of the viewers out there.

CUOMO: I do not think a political calculation should be fueling your recognition of a cyber threat of this magnitude.

this is boring and until the spooks release real proof is just going to look like idiocy on the part of Americans.

if your election is shit enough to get hacked... don't blame the hackers... blame your own people.

From what I read, Kellyanne Conway blew Chris Cuomo entirely the fuck out.

>Lies

By repeating "By anyone!" over and over? Yeah dude, what a badass.

These are direct quotations from the interview which you can feel free to watch a video of. You'd have to be in some serious denial to call them lies.

Fucking Russians made American citizens hate left commie political views.
What a strange timeline to live.

Oh, le epic that sucks man.

Hmmm, Russians... *strokes chin*

Based Conway

He sounds like a child trying to goad an adult into getting them to say what he wants.

From your biased point of view.

I thought CTR was disbanded.

Looks like there are still some lone wolves operating.

From my point of view the Jedi are evil

>The entire interview is a masterpiece of adversarial journalism
t. Cuomo

>Putincucks

>Russian are still pro communism

you idiots never learn, slav genocide when?

>shitty commies made non-commies hate commies
hmm

he sounds like a pundit attempting to coerce a set of words out of a campaign advisor being paid handsomely to not utter that set of words

to be fair the jedi were a corrupt institution in Episode 3, Anakin wasn't unjustified in making that claim, even with himself being corrupt

Not before the Day of the Rake

What a lot of people don't realize is that line was intended to parallel Obi-Wan's line from RotJ.

>Obi-Wan: Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed.
>So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.

oh wow it's almost as though wise individuals practice moral relativism because dogmatic points of view only serve to limit understanding

Yes, pretty much.

Your point of view is equally biased. Where is the proofs? Don't say the CIA said so. Silly child.

kelly is so smart she out manoovard him so much yes kelly hunny u rock betch x

Plenty of wise men have existed who don't to disprove that point.

Imagine if the media had done their fucking job and dogged Obama to say "Islamic Terrorism" even once. This is what it would have looked like.

(((The Media))) is a fucking joke.

Its literally a paid dnc hack trying to frame the republicans as anti-American for winning the American election. You really are a stupid faggot

Bravo Lucas

>Russian didn't hack election machines
>podesta fell for phishing scam
>some one in the dnc leaked documents to a third party or directly to wikileaks

So how is Russia involved?

Garbage. You'll be surprised again OP

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN
mod voice

>cuomo
Don't care, fuck this guy and fuck his family.

Ayyyy we still do. It's just you're not Communist anymore. Bit of a conundrum.

They're the scapegoat for democrat failures.
If they admit that their top dog Podesta couldn't resist using the default password, they admit gross incompetence.
If they admit one of their own leaked documents, they admit to being completely untrustworthy.

But if they admit to Russia being behind everything, they deflect attention that otherwise would go straight for their jugular.

Yeah, this really made me think about the genius that it takes to achieve a "masterpiece of adversarial journalism".
I DO think that Cuomo should give a little credit where credit is due to his colleagues at CNN, though, who really did do some important preliminary groundwork for this "masterpiece of adversarial journalism" back before the Red Army marched into Delaware and installed the Trump junta in power, slaughtering gorillions as they went.
Come on now, Cuomo. Don't you have to admit that the subtle argumentational nuances of your CNN colleagues'
"GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY YOU RAAAAAAPED A CHIIIIIIIILLLDDDD GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY GRAB PUSSY"
from back in October are still faintly to be heard in the virtuosic rhetoric of your
"RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA YOU HAVE TO SAY RUSSIA SAY RUSSIA OR I'LL SCREEEEEEEEAAAAMM!"?

Get out fucking shill

>So how is Russia involved?
T-t-t-they have a television channel that puts out pro-Russian stories, and they talked about Hillary's corruption and health! Hacking!

Either the intelligence services are retarded or are lying. What are they most famous for?

Literally no proof. I will happily change my mind if proven otherwise. I'm not a braindead zealot like yourself.

a lot similar to refusing to say "radical islamic terrorism" :^)

>2 political appointees serving as mouthpieces for those agencies

LOL

Cum-o sounded like a retard trying to get her to say Russia when she had already said they were against ANY foreign government interfering

LIKE WHO!? WHOM? BY WHOM BY WHOM BY WHOM JUST SAY RUSSIA PLEASE THIS NARRATIVE IS HOLDING TOGETHER BY A THREAD JUST LIKE THE ONE I'M POSTING IN

This shit OP words everything like it has already been decided that the Russian stuff is even real.

This is why I love the French.

>US coast guard

All still headed by one man with an axe to grind.

No evidence of Russian Hacking, but one has to admit RT exists and the Russians probably prefer Trump.

But RT was briefly popular to a minor extent pre Ukraine crisis. Nobody listens to it after they ineffectively droned the Kremlin line during it, and has their lunch eaten by disinterested independents. They did not affect the election

Too bad no one ever grilled podesta about pizza.
>Why won't you say "pizza"?

Literally just another case of Dem projection. These Russian "trolls" sound an awful lot like CTR...

>Kellyanne Conway ensures that CNN loses another 3 million viewers

Nobody's buying the Russia shit, cuck.

Damn...i guess i have no choice but to vote hillary now right? thanks

>While Trump himself phoned the New York Times ahead of his security briefing on Russian interference, to again reiterate his doubts about Russian hacking and accuse Democrats of staging a “witch hunt” because of sour grapes, his senior advisor Kellyanne Conway headed to CNN for an interview with Chris Cuomo, where she, too, cast doubt on Russian interference.
They are the smart ones.

Everyone knows Seth Rich was the leak, and he paid with his life.

Im getting tired if this, its obvious that tge people in power who never say no to war are mad that they didnt get what they wanted in syria it doesnt matter if russia actually hacked anything it just goes to reinforce the narrative against them mccain and co have had a hate boner for russia for a while and in their eyes russia will always be in the wrong and the usa will always be in the right no matter what even if it is about arming terrorists.

This is what they want. We are arguing over a narrative that has not been proven. Eventually, when this piece of political shit-stirring is proven false, its too late. The narrative has sunk in and the rebublicans are 'evil russian stooges'.

>Russian hacking

Rejoice my uncommon brother. Trump is in power and he's not taking any of their shit. The swamp will be drained, the wall will be built, Mexico will pay for it, and we will Make America Great Again.

The definition of fake news. CNN is trying to string together a story out of sound bites. Its all a bunch of conjecture and assumption.

Where is the evidence? Implication and assertion don't substantiate an argument.

Rare based leaf. This crossed my mind also. They have been trying to manipulate opinion online and our collective shitposting might was too much for them, so they have resorted to calling us the shills.

>Everyone knows Seth Rich was the leak, and he paid with his life.

I heard it was Bigfoot

>implying Seth wasn't Bigfoot

wew lad

Podesta fell for a simple phising scam. The kind of shit your gran falls for. The email is in the leaks.

>>implying Seth wasn't Bigfoot
>wew lad

Clearly Bigfoot leaked the whereabouts of the locness monster to the illuminati.

We get repeatedly lied to by our intelligence agencies. I'd like more proof than just their word. Ukrainian phishing malware isnt going to cut it. Every college student has to change their pasword ever 100 days because of phishing malware like that. Not my fault the retards who were part of the DNC couldnt help but fall for one of their retarded scams. Also the DNC was hacked multiple times, and then emailed the new paswords to people. These people were careless idiots who did nothing to improve their security andwere probably hacked by some 10 year old in China who probably typed in 'pasword' for most of their paswords and it probably worked. If anything the leaks only further suggested that th DNC was held together by a group of inconpetent idiots who's big fish should not be in charge if any sensitive material whatsoever.

Also do people forget about the deal with Clinton selling uranium and Russia?

Obongos attempt to further scapegoat Russia seems to only be an attempt to further dismantle foreign relations before he leaves office. Probably the only thing he's been good at during his entire presidency.

By the way, just on the RT topic and on topics slightly tangential to the thread, has any one been following this weird business of Glenn Greenwald's attacking Ben Jacobs at The Guardian for supposedly "falsifying" an interview with Assange by an Italian journalist and making it look like Assange said Trump was a chance for forward movement in the West and that there was something like a free media in Russia?

Now it's certainly true that Ben Jacobs is the lowest sort of Clinton/Obama shill but as anyone who read the Italian interview knows, Assange DID pretty much say all those things. I remember being very proud of him for having said them when I read the interview a few days ago and thinking that Assange made a lot of sense.

Greenwald's attack on The Guardian is typical Greenwald: utter disingenuous lies and distortion. All Jacobs did was quote Assange a little selectively so his liberal friends could be all the more horrified at the idea of someone's thinking Trump was something else but Absolute Evil and Russia's being in any way better than a huge North Korean prison camp. Greenwald claims this partisan journalism - which is pretty much ALL that The Guardian does EVERY DAY; they have not published a SINGLE ARTICLE on Trump or Farage that doesn't distort their views - is some rare and egregious example of "completely false" reporting. And all, I think, just because he himself is too much of a globalist libtard to accept that Assange ISN'T one and actually IS sympathetic to Trump AND to Putin.

So the whole "fake news" thing is now getting VERY complicated, with globalist shills like Greenwald denouncing OTHER globalist shills like The Guardian for "fake news". Even more worrying is that even Breitbart and RT have run with the Greenwald lies.

Thoughts?

Well, he always did have it out for Nessie. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

>mainstream media avoids the term 'Islamic Terrorism'
>gets triggered when people won't say Russia

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EDIT THIS WITH JEW MEMES AND WRITE NO ITS THE JEWS AGAIN PLZ?

Dude, the coast guard is the most elite cyber division ever, they just hide in boats all day to throw off the Russians

>Well, he always did have it out for Nessie. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

As long as we believe it it's true and by denying it everyone else justifies our position.

And Hillary wanted to start WWIII over those trolls. Never forget that

>Angry at Russia for exposing truth and corruption of the dnc

>turns a blind eye to the many banks and foreign counties propping up clinton

This is why we don't care what you have to say about tampering.

I care..but not when youre only evidence is "professional russian trolls" supporting trump. And they still ignore hos corrupt their candidate and the party was. Its amazing how progressives bitched for years about how corrupt our government was. And then, when shown overwhelming evidence of their corruption, they go into full denial mode.

>hacking
>exposing
>pick one

Just admit you're upset the candidate you back, the most corrupt ever, was exposed on all her lies and bullshit and this cost her the election.

It almost confirms that we are a danger to them. Are we winning?

What the dishonest media cannot concede is that both sides are correct in the sense that Russia does attempt to hack many aspects of US politics, economy military etc....But so does China, Pakistan, India, lone wolves etc etc...US has hundreds/thousands of attempts of being hacked, daily.

But what makes leftists look bad is that they cling to the fact I stated above, to twist and manipulate that any attempts on hacking the US elections, had any influence of its results and outcome they did not. 83% US counties voted against an awful, corrupt candidate in Shillary, and voted for Trump, legitimately.

why do Americans even watch CNN?

BY WHOM?

More like Chris Shlomo, this guy is a total scumbag

>but muh f-fake news
>muh racist mysoginists
>muh paid russian shills
God, they really are naive. I feel nothing but pity for them.

That's pretty autistic.

I always assumed Russia had something like that going on for Trump. Is this what the MSM is all up in a tizzy about? King Nigger literally went to a foreign country and told its people how they should vote and threatened repercussions for not voting correctly. This is a very tame, and honestly agreeable, way to go about getting a desirable election result in a foreign country.

>17 intelligence agencies agree "Russia 'hacked' our election" without one iota of evidence.

Sorry, I am not one for faith, and the US intel community has at no point earned my trust.

Britain and America are no strangers to regime change. Some paid shitposting is tame as fuck in comparison to our methods. In all honesty, mass shitposting campaigns are only effective if the message resonates. The reason Sup Forums is successful in the field of memetics is because we will always be contrarian, we will always be the counter culture.

Can't believe US gov is this pathetic, to push a narrative of hacking the election when it's all about negative information being spread by non-msm outlets, it's absolutely insane, they have completely lost it.

"Russian trolls spread negative info about Clinton, this means Trump can't be president now!"

Meanwhile the entire msm did exactly what they are accusing Russia of doing, spreading disinfo and favouring one candidate over another, 10/10 on projection by the dems/media.

Absolutely embarrasing and everyone with an intact brain is looking at them and shaking their heads all over the world, it's a house of clowns.

You lost, and no amount crying about MUH Putin will change that. But bitch all you want. On Jan 20 trump will be president and there is nothing you can do.

That was never true.
Name the 17 Intel agencies.

Name them

Official statements only.

Official releases

Is this the same guy who said it was illegal to see the emails on Wikileaks?

The majority of the population believe every thing cunts like Cuomo spew out, thank Christ the people that set up the US electoral system knew about media corruption.

You're all right baguette.

>SAY RUSSIA
>SAY THE WORD RUSSIA

This is modern journalism.

>intelligence agencies
>agreeing on anything

You have to be incredibly stupid to believe that.

lugenpresse

Hey guys remember when complaining that the election was rigged was "un american" and a "threat to our democracy" and how trump should "stop whining"?

what happened to those people, I wonder?

Threadly reminder that 10 / 25 pages of the (((Intelligence Report))) on Russian hacking consisted solely of bitching about RT being biased.

Fucking embarassment

>influence ops=cyber attacks
Nigger please

Fuck yes. Fuck those guys for 8 years of not saying Islamic terrorism! Fuck them now for not calling a Fuck Trump & Fuck White People! torture a Hate Crime.

Bless Trump, Praise KEK!

I doubt this the issue is the Republicans know Russia aided them why do you think they are trying to avoid basic question. Trump even tried to deflect the blame to China, knowing full well that would not hack to campaign to favour him. Trumps in Putins pocket and I believe a number of Republicans are too.

Remember the prophecy

>Obama will be the last USA president

Do you really think the FBI and CIA are all working on some huge conspiracy, don't forget the FBI hate the clintons I really doubt they would be trying to aid her

>I do not think a political calculation should be fueling your recognition of a cyber threat of this magnitude.

WEW LAD