((Vikings)) kissing the islamic dick on the tip

youtube.com/watch?v=vXSaEDrvX28&lc=z13phtxzylfjwdhl423eijdxsoigi32lx

Raping and looting churches for 4 seasons when they find a mosque they go full naaah, dis deserve respect and fallatios.

Fuck this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/insidan/fran-klubbliv-till-koranen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/75-of-new-u-s-muslim-converts-leave-within-three-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=BwAYkYHmQ5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam wasnt trying to change their culture back then.

To be fair it's historically true

Please muhammed, stop.
859 Viking attacked spain and burned(for the lols) the mosques of Gevilla and something something..

Scandicucks always craved the BBC

IS this true? DID swedes always bow to us?

*Big arab cock

Nigga, plz.

Google Viking burned mosque.
They were looter, they looted.
Fuck did they care about your culture?

If you look at top image there is arab man with scandi woman.
They always craved the hot muslim dick

I know that vikings had friendly relations with arabs, the viking would even sold white women as slaves to them. They were even vikings who converted to Islam

'''BIG''
Lol yeah.

the vikings enslaved and sold whites to arab muslims so they were cucks irl too desu

This isn't true at all, mine is 6,2 inches

A fucking swede of all people. Rage worthy.

They made the arabs black in this show lol

How can you have anything other than green or more?

The invaded on three separate occasions and got rekt every time. Once they came with a fleet that put the Great Heathen Army to shame. On that occasions more of their ships were burned than constituted the entire fleet which transported the Great Heathen Army to England.

On another occasion they got raped by Abd ar-Rahman II and he forced the survivors to all convert to Islam. kek

Arabs were the kings of trade in that era, it made sense to do business with them since they paid a fuckton of money. This was before their ideology castrated them.

The worst thing about the whole situation is the fact that the character who defends muslims has killed dozens of christian priests and monks, yet somehow he is enchanted by the mosque sounds that one can only produce while having a goat dick lodged deeply into one's throat.

Made absolutely zero sense.

They need small toothpicks and they don t like to chop trees.

They were looters, they were not considering to enstablish there.
They came raid and then left.

Let's just say the show creators don't have to worry about getting bombed over a bad portrayal of Christians like they do for a certain other culture...

Honestly though, if you didn't figure out this show is like propaganda by now, you need to work on your critical thinking skills. The writing has always been terrible.

>Ragnar asks for a bunch of volunteers to come with him to england
>a bunch of poor old men who are loyal to him come along
>finally they get to england
>Ragnar to ivar: uhhhh our raiding party is too large and conspicuous
>Ragnar and ivar brutally fucking murder all of their friends in their sleep

I was WTFing hard that episode

>Die in warfare go to Valhalla fuck 72 Valkyries and feast with Odin.
>Ibn Fadlan told me to burn the belongings of the dead on a viking ship so I changed my entire culture to appropriate for that.
>Fadlan is a pretty cool dude for being a skraeling and he fights like a based motherfucker also he hates Christ cucks.
Honestly Sup Forums I see no problem here... If the Vikings lived near a Muslim country we would have converted a long time ago. It is obviously a religion for men. No apologies.. Only testosterone.

Oh, I guess the chart is wrong because your specific measurement doesn't match the country's average then. You should file a police report

Man, why do you think your people is so angry.

'''We''' implying that you are a native swede and some arab.

Do you really believe that this people were the kind that feast for a month and don't drink alchool because is a sin.
Kek.
Do you know why Russia choose christianity, right?

yeah sure just like the episodes about paris were historically true KEK! fucking frog

Hey Kuffar

Instead of sitting around on the internet all day, posting pointless messages and abusing yourselves to pictures of loose women, why not do something productive and surrender your lives to Allah?

Western society has become decadent, weak, and lazy, and is soon to collapse. The upcoming generation, people such as yourselves, want nothing more from life than to grow fat sitting around on computers all day, masturbating, drinking, and taking drugs. You allow your women to parade themselves on your streets dressed as common whores, and you are encouraged in this behaviour by corrupt politicians and absent new age parents while your societies and economies collapse around you.

Meanwhile the Muslim Ummah, or brotherhood, grows rich on oil wealth and our madrasas train the upcoming generation to serve Allah, and to fight, willing to give their lives if necessary for the cause. The 19 hijackers of 9/11 have surely earned their place in paradise as do the martyr bombers who strike daily into the heart of the devil state of Israel. We are living among you, in Europe and America, and we are outbreeding you day by day, slowly taking over.
Allah has a plan for each of us. He means us all to be good Muslims and live by his rules, as set out to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Your sinful lives and wicked ways go against His plans, and you will be tortured for eternity in hell for your iniquities. Repent now and revert back to the one true faith.

It's not clear what their intentions were on the second time they came to Iberia in 859. They came with an enormous fleet, a fleet many times larger than a raiding party. Who knows what would have happened if they weren't crushed by Ordonho I?

Islam religoon of ''manhood''
You are allowed to lie, and backstab, you can't drink,you can pretend not to be a muslim if you risk your life, you have to bind in a very humialitng position towards mecca 5 times per day.

You don't even know what a man is. There is a difference between beheaving like animals and being a man.

i thought the exact same thing when i watched it they dropped the ball there a bit
unless it is historicaly accurate i wouldnt know

>Implying we would swear off a pillage-all-you-like-religion because it told us not to drink.
Oy veeeey.

>talks about 9/11 according to official sources, fails to mention the construction crew or George Washington bridge and how it was a crystal clear false flag
Your shilling skills sucks.

>There's a big difference between behaving like animals and being a man.
Talking like a fucking sjw cuckold. I bet you believe a Man is an person who shows up with roses and chocolates for his Wife on valentines day.

A man conquers, a whore gets fucked. We are animals you humongous faglord, just cause evolution gave us the ability to speak it doesn't mean that our history is written in blood that stems for conquering. You Italian, you ought to fucking know that at least.

>>Meanwhile muslims come in Europe like baggers and they bite the mercifull hand that give them bread.

I also want to point out that roaches and bacteria outnumber us by trillions yet they don t count shit.

Same goes for Israle. 12 million of jews surrounded by half billion of muslims that can't do shit.

>>Instead of sitting around on the internet all day, posting pointless messages and abusing yourselves to pictures of loose women,

Don't talk about your mom in such terms.

STOP WATCHING BLUE PILLED SHOWS

No, I told you a real man is the 4 feet muslim that comes in sweden begging and live on welfare while trying to backstab the country who feeds him.

You don' t even know the definition of a man.

I never implied they are men, i only implied that their faith is a fuckton more manly than your peddo one. Tell me the definition of a man, concita.

>europeans lose to bacteria
Lmfao

This just proves what I'm always saying, europeans are simply too pathetic to defend against Islam.

You're not "a sleeping giant", you're not "crusaders", you're just pathetic, apostate bitches who WILL be conquered by Islam.

Go ahead, shout "deus vult", play Rammstein when you lift weights tonight, act as if you can do SHIT. But at the end of the day, your politicains are COMPLETELY loyal to us,we breed at 5x the rate of you, and we are utterly devoted to Islam when you can't even get up for church on Sunday.

>Expecting a nordcuck to understand what it means to be a man.

Theres a reason why they never had an empire.
All they did was raid and pillage coastal towns with levy conscripts that were meant to protect against bandits and local dangers.

Vikings are and always will be the most puesdo-warrior to ever exist in history. The media make them to be warrior gods when in reality they were smelly uncivilized, unenlightened barbarian scum that contributed nothing to the world other than fear, death, and pestilence.

Pax Romana, Sol invictus.

dn.se/insidan/fran-klubbliv-till-koranen/

Swedish man reads the Koran as part of a bet, promptly converts.

Let me hear it!

Allahu akbar!

Mine too (I'm a Swede)

You will soon. What will save the white race is a white Muslim nation, if you're Muslim anything you do is OK. Even if it means kicking out lower races, look at Afghanistan!

Christianity is declining and there's no future for it.

To further illustrate my point as you can see in this map its mostly coastal territory they "conquered"
aka rape and killed and burned any sign of civlization/settlment until it wasnt worth staying, and moved on to the next.

What this shows is they were dependent soley on banditry and thievery to feed their soldiers, replenish their ranks, and repair their ships.

Anytime they ventured mainland, they were met by a actual army and would retreat to the sea like the pussies they are.

>>who WILL be conquered by Islam.

I hear this joke since 1400 years. Is getting old.

Not a nordcuck, a muslim, which is different.

Empires are populated by sheep that do whatever their emperor/dictator says.

Vikings were not sheep, nor slaves.

>>Look at afghanistan
Literally the most homo country, all of them getting fucked in the ass by the age of 5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

I love the point: in order to '' save'' my ethnic group I should import millions of brown people that are mostly good for nothing.

The Koran is a computer virus for the mind.

>He doesn´t know.

The Vikings came from the Hyksos tribes in egypt. They were jews / egyptians / arabs. Probably muslim or allied with muslims as well.

Christianity was all up in the face of the old gods, eventually killing them off and forever cuckifying the North. Islam was way down south and gave great trade, women and bantz.

Learn into history

Learn into history and you'll learn that we weren't cucked until the 1800s

You are aware that most of them(the 75%) leave it within 3 years. It is like pokemon or goth, is just a phase for most of them.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/75-of-new-u-s-muslim-converts-leave-within-three-years/

Do you know, on the other hand how many of muslims leave islam in my country?

Literally we were kagz(in this case vikings) and shiiet here.

Like Orcs we had to keep raiding to keep income high and animosity low. Simple ecomeny

My bad, the line that separates the two is becoming so opaque these days.

BEHOLD THE MODERN VIKING.
So based on that logic, these men are admirable and "free"
but being a citizen of a glorius civizlation that conquered 1/3 of the known world is a sheep?

are you baiting or fucking retarded? both perhaps?

>never had an empire.
nigger you what

Good post tbqh
Vikings were shit

I literally watched this show for the first time last night and that very scene came up, pretty disgusted tbqhwyf

>implying irish women are white

The vikings realized the Moslems worshiped the same demonic antichrist spirits as they did.

I thought chess was forbidden in Islam because Muhammed was a dumb fuck who couldn't git gud.

Hope they're prepared to get beheaded, being apostates and all.

Sure maybe they're getting fucked but they have a strict racial hierarchy unseen anywhere except India and Pakistan.

That's closer to preserving our race than anything, and I haven't spoken about migration so quit putting words in my mouth and start sinking African ships if you're so fucking keen on saving white Europe. Italy is the gate and you're just leaving the doors open. Always equally useless, both then and now.

In the first season they didnt know where ENGLAND was or what CHRİSTIANS were. It was a great program.
Then (((history))) channel buys it. Niggers in the background of katekat (the town ) SUB SAHARAN AFRİCANS .
i dont watch it anymore .
Shame they couldnt leave it alone could they!?

The Muslims just standing their and letting the Vikings ransack the place goes in complete contradiction of the Quran, which says to fight those who fight you in the way of Allah and to shorten your prayers if you fear attack

yes carl was the only reason too, that man was incredible, but what happened after he died?

I mean its mediocre at best.
But im speaking about is vikings, not Swedish people in particular, if im not mistaken vikings were alot of different Scandinavian groups and even fought amongst eachother.

>carl was the only reason
What is gustavus adolphus
what is karl X

Also we were considered a major european power, how much stone age native land you steal has little to do with it, we basically owned all the trade in the baltic.

I am not an apostate myself, I just know many that leave the religion of peace...it is normal.
People want to fuck and drink.
Now imagine yourself being bosnian or albanian, pheraps a girl, you don't look different from an italian, probably you look better, and yet you are forced of live like an ascetic monk. It is not a surprise that many leave

This is common especially for the high class muslim, the ones who go to uni and don t live in a ghetto. Islam is stressful, and demanding people just want to have fun.

ignoring some of the WE WUZ crap in that show, the story is actually true -> youtube.com/watch?v=BwAYkYHmQ5k

Rollo is the only good character in this show

>yet another butthurt christcuck mad that based Floki respected their holy customs whilst christcucks were worshipping idols and molesting little boys

Again with this ''We''. We implies that you are 100% pure sweden breed, and let s be honest here.

However we had the same problem in Italy with moors raiding just like vikings. This is how they got most of the slaves from our peninsula.

>writers/producers
>not wanting to piss of Islam
If they had written in a massacre in a mosque you can pretty much guarantee immediate fatwas.

You can depict Christianity in pretty much any light because it is the inherited culture of the writers (and you can always treat your own heritage more harshly), and Christians won't chop your head off for mocking them.

>106044001 ▶
>File: 1478382219607.jpg (118 KB, 885

In this case it may be just fear of the beheadings... it may not be some jewish agenda(at the end they don t love muslims more than christians.)

>becomes duke of Normandy
>leaves everything behind for muh raiding
>does not even take any soldiers to go with him
Aethelwulf is the only good character.

Not christian, I just expect Vikings to act like vikings, on the other hand are you a muslim?
Is this pick true? I never saw doing that to a woman can you source it

Vikings were traders too you know.

Yep, the modern swedes got their average blonde hair, blue eyes and 6 feet stature from some north african country.

Top cuck

Yes, but they set on fire mosques and churches alike. They were not more than mongols.
The show shows the churches getting looted, but not the mosques. Why? cause cucks.

Man, why the fuck did you start that war and menage to lose it.
Do you see the shit we are dealing right now.
Gzus.

is this good or degenerate atheist propaganda?

I mean it is HBO after all

WE WUZ VIKANGS AND SHIT.

Vikings went and sold their slaves to the caliphate in the middle east. Ancient islamic coins have been found in Sweden and various parts of Scandinavia since we traded so much with them. Muslims literally were our greatest ally while the christcucks actually tried to forcefully convert us

I find the show to be pretentious shit, but who knows, maybe you'll like it

Not an argument .

They still burned down mosques when they raided muslim countries.

Well, if you consider Normans scandis they did conquer quite a bit

Admittedly, I think the show's creators realized that depicting vikings slaughtering praying Muslims would probably end in terror attacks.

They beheaded an imam at least.

>Admittedly, I think the show's creators realized that depicting vikings slaughtering praying Muslims would probably end in terror attacks.
then why have them show up when they're praying at all? why not just an empty church without worshippers?

Even if he were only 10% Swedish, he could still use "we", you fucking traitor.

Were the moors even islamic back then?

>he watches Vikings to the finish
After the river siege that had literally a perfectly equal number of warriors being female I was done.

>>Even if he were only 10% Swedish, he could still use "we", you fucking traitor.

No, and what am i accuse of betraying exactly?

this
The relationship between Vikings and the various Muslim empires was more about trade than raiding and pillaging, at some point Islamic Dirhams were the common currency in some Viking cities.

VIKANZ

Y E S
E
S

kys

This guy gets it
Islam is one of the most humiliating religions there is, it's no wonder they're so violent, they see the rest of the world and we have a choice, while they got raised doing all that embarassing bullshit. Of course they hate us, we aren't the abused, angry little children they are. We could pray 5 times a day and cover from head to toe, but it would be our choice, and therefore actually mean something.

>that video
>Swedes

I will never understand with the modern world associates "VIKANGZ" with Swedes.

Somalians don't go to other lands to loot and trade, they just attack ships that come near. They're more like muggers waiting in a supermarket parking lot

>If they had written in a massacre in a mosque you can pretty much guarantee immediate fatwas.
This. It would have been suicide, especially in Swedistan.