I want to get into Stefan Molyneu now that i have alot of free time

i want to get into Stefan Molyneu now that i have alot of free time.

what videos are a must watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ewPvnob30M
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2jhU3RZDg70
youtube.com/watch?v=ExJ0ikTSZRg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vZvTXFxPwb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can start with fall of sweden.

continue with The Decline and Collapse of Sweden followed by The Death of Sweden.

"I bought a cow for my third world girlfriend's family"
top keks all around

Listen to some of his videos on libertarianism.

got any examples?

also, did he make good trump videos?

Go to his Youtube Channel. use search bar and insert things that interest you ... Trump, Sweden, Cuck ...

The Untruth About Donald Trump, The Further Untruth About Donald Trump, and The Untruth About Donald Drumpf are all essential pro-Trump viewing

Look up the Lord monckton interview on global warming. I'm still waiting to hear official word on the study he talked about but if what he says is legit it's the nail in the coffin. Other than that anything with Vox Day is good too.

Anyone got the link to his one dollar video?

>lolbertarian kike

lmfao, I guess the free market will save us all xD

will look at these. thanks

None of them

He spends 5000 hours avoiding the jewish question

You'd honestly learn more from a 10 minute Hitler video or be more entertained by listening to TJ Sotomayor go off on dumb niggers as a cool black guy.

go away TRS

none he's fake news

Search spanking defooing

What's TRS? This is the second time I've heard that

His videos on r/K selection are nice. Fall of Rome was cool. Man there are too many. Yeah he does avoid the JQ but you have other teachers such as Dr. Pierce etc for that.

I like Mollymeme but can´t manage annoying callers because they rile him & his ego up.

"Must watch" = Handbook for human tax farmers. (long) Story of your enslavement (short).

>I like Mollymeme but can´t manage annoying callers because they rile him & his ego up.
this. None of his debate call-ins are worth listening to, he either demolishes some no name moron or gets BTFO and rage quits the call over bullshit pretenses

Some Spencer wannabes

just read it as 'stormfag'

None

Or the one where he pussies out and refuses to debate Ryan Dawson on Israel doing 9/11

r/K Selection Theory:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ewPvnob30M

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux:
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2jhU3RZDg70

IQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=ExJ0ikTSZRg&spfreload=10

Race:
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc&spfreload=10

lel

the story of your slavement is a good start
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
any of these vidsavoid any that includes a guest, those are shitty

focus on the documental type of videos where he just does analysis

Watch the untruth about Donald Trump (3 vids). The first one is the best. Do not skip. You can watch the 2nd and 3rd, but with this presentation format, your brain will probably have information overload. Maybe save those two for later, after you've seen other videos. youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

r versus K selection theory vids, I think there are three, including one with Bill.

Videos that have Duke Pesta as a guest. They discuss religion and history (Chrisitanity's impact). Also about schools, main focus is about how Marxism has corrupted them. There are 4-5 vids

These videos are mainly from roughly 2 years ago till now

Go to JT, search: Richard Spencer Song.
Listen to it + other fun songs they made.
Maybe even TDS if you fancy the long stuff.

Based Norsk.

>Noone links anything or just says TRS = T(?)RichardSpencer
Sup Forums is getting bad and now I listened to some stupid music on youtube and am confused

The Right Stuff. A bunch of wannabe nazis that spend all their time being annoying on the internet

it's like Stormfront but with podcasts

I would say his greatest contributions are as follows:

>Developing Universally Preferable Behavior, (UPB) a sort of scientific method for ethical theories. youtube.com/watch?v=vZvTXFxPwb0

> Discovering that the origin of evil, irrationality, violence, suffering, Sup Forums style autism, and most of the world's problems come directly from child abuse. There is rampant childism in the world, and throughout all of history. youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80

> The importance and value of self-knowledge. (know thyself)

> The importance of taking action to align with your beliefs. There can be no contradiction between beliefs and action if one is to be truly happy.

> The conclusion that peaceful parenting will create a world of virtue instead of evil, and the promotion of peaceful parenting.

Look for these topics if you want to take the true red pill.

I think he had at least something to do with Trump winning, honestly.

why is he so cringy?

the video "how i let the big fat nigger impregnate my wife after i lubricated him" is really good

rare?