US releases declassified report on Russian hacking

its just a prank bro!

Trump is right all along, the election is rigged

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has released its unclassified report on Russian hacking operations in the United States.

“We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election,” according to the report. “Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

“We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes,” the report reads.

theverge.com/2017/1/6/14191002/us-releases-declassified-report-on-russian-hacking

this is getting good

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2017/01/new-intelligence-report-adds-no-evidence-of-russian-hacking.html#more
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process
And the CIA is undermining faith in the US democratic process
CIA confirmed hacked by russia

the (((CIA))) wants that russia war bad

>released unclassified report
>literally no evidence is provided
>bootyblasted dems and career politicians still throwing a tantrum 2 months on

this really made me think

Hey, look what I just hacked.

It's a joke of a report.

Remember when some (((guy))) asked Trump to run for president "as a joke"?

Do they really assume russian officials celebrating after Trump victory as proof of Russian hacking?

>“We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes,” the report reads.
I like how you quote the assessment but not the facts that this assessment is based on.

Why wouldn't you take the evid- OH THERE IS NONE.

Good ole (((Russ Steinberg))), the hero Sup Forums didnt know it deserved/ Also, checked

moonofalabama.org/2017/01/new-intelligence-report-adds-no-evidence-of-russian-hacking.html#more

No proofs.

>Hey the candidate of the party lost that keeps threatening us and has been trying to destroy our economy through constant sanctions!
>Oh my god I knew the Russkies where behind this!

Could you at least replace teddy instead.

But can you get the normies to go along with it?

WTF are you going on about nigger? Lincoln is the one who should be replaced.

>Read report
>"Russia said bad things about the US
>They said bad things about Clinton
>They didn't say bad things about Drumpf

Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Sauce?

Delet

>We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election
just like obama tried to influence the brexit vote by campaigning there and threatening with economic 'sanctions'? reely meaks yuo fink

Even if Russia did influence the election, who cares? It's known that Obama tried to influence Israel's elections against Netanyahu. We poured American tax dollars into Israeli media to try to swing their last election.