How is the large polish coalburner diaspora treated in poland when they visit their friends and families with their...

how is the large polish coalburner diaspora treated in poland when they visit their friends and families with their colorful husbands and kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please, we don't want to be invaded for the 400th time this week - every polfag ever

white genocide. disgusting

Indeed.

Believe it or not they don't actually mind it from what I hear at work. One polish guy took his urukhess gf back home and his family loved her and a polish girl at work who's married to a nigger is also accepted and liked by her fellow Polack's. Everything you think you know about them soon changes when you actually meet some

J U S T

disguising. and i thought poles being the whitest country in europe will share balkan hatred for non-whites. simon mol turned their brains into mush with his bbc, sad!

>Poles
>white

They are just pale-skinned niggers.

btw im talking about the men. women have no loyalty to race or country, thats so everywhere

>working with poles
Do you work in a warehouse or a factory?
Kys

whats with all these spiteful yurotrashes?

havent yous got Muhammad's disk to lick clean?

Sup Forums will keep deluding themselves that women don't like the BBC but reality keeps striking back

terrible but it is what it is

>Muh dik
>yfw you're a jew and even your own women find your dick repulsive despite it being 10% off

>and i thought poles being the whitest country in europe will share balkan hatred for non-whites
how about you stop getting your information about poland from Sup Forums, cause trust me, it ain't accurate

Were like the west, just couple years behind. We dont have a paradise Sup Forums wants you to believe. In polls only about 60% people would fight for our county in world war. Bitches are the same everywhere. No honor since they cant grasp it.

I know this thread is one big bait.

Slavic women have been the whores of europe for decades only burgers hold them in high regard

Is it true that if it werent for your based old timers young people would have voted in refugees like the rest of europe?

i remember someone posting a sketchy article on here once

POLAND YES

jesus fuckign christ, top banter.
redpill me on poland

Not quite, pretty much every single poll on every single polish news site about refugees from last few years is 85%+ for "do not wan't"

>Rhineland Bastards
>A relatively high number of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces, while many others had children by them out of wedlock.The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000
and most of them were blacks ;^)

>poles being the whitest country in europe
Where does this meme come from? All poles I've met look like arabs, they're darker than the average Russian. Are there different groups in Poland or something?

Meanwhile your police gets raped by niggers and the male victim feels bad over his deportation

>here does this meme come from?
Burgers who dont know shit about Europe and take their lessons from 5th gen mixed migrants

I am a Russian immigrant, so I'm not sure if you want an answer from me or not but...

I used to be a hardcore white guilt libtard, and my mother straight up told me that if I ever brought a black girl home she would kick me out and disown me.

Everyone always said I look like a Mongol.

You have a good mother

Hans,what are you talking about?
German women loved that African dick and they gave birth to 180.000 caramel babies.
that's a fact

Yes and the key words are war time occupation. Women on all sides always give it up willingly to occupiers

Hi Konrad.

thanks to western media and culture, all women around the world including women from countries where there is zero black population, are now curious about sex with blacks.

All decent White people left London ages ago, the only White people left are either young professionals or upper-middle class people who live in expensive areas where minorities are rarer. The cockney accent will probably die in our lifetime because the working class people who used to speak this way have either moved out of London or died.

meanwhile white men are turning into faggots and are no curious about sex with trannies

Polish women are massive coalburners in London. Everyone knows this.

You think your mom ever coal burn?

Polish bois BTFO

I guess they blend in easily then

I can't believe nobody posted this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A

Well, what do you expect? They left their country for another. Of course they would betray their ethnicity as well.

No.

A. There were/are no niggers in Russia.
B. She finds them to be disgusting non-humans anyway.