>Southern European appreciation thread
Can we have one
>noble languages
>brilliant cuisine
>debatable most aesthetic appearance of Europe
>created fascism
>emotional, conservative and family orientated
>high importance in development of European culture and history
They are basically unmatched in terms of their cultural absolutism and military history

You really are a cuck

>debts
>siesta
>laziness

You really are a cuck

Oh sorry, and I forgot.... you really are a cuck

Let's ignore OP and discuss why are germans such cucks these days? What made them to be like this in this current year?

"noble" is another way of saying caveman grunting

>high importance in development of European culture and history

That's quite the understatement. Southern Europe is entirely responsible for making Europe relevant at all and taming the rest of the savages up north as best as they could.

>debatable most aesthetic appearance of Europe

There is a reason for that, especially in Portugal. The land is so barren that the country can support very little new life, so only the most attractive people bred.

>appreciating fellow Europeans with strong history is a sign of cuckness
Literally can't decide if you are all jewish or muslim diaspora

The germanic cuckiness is due to their consensus politics. If the consensus becomes Sup Forums tier then you will see the germanics toe that line as well. For instance there is a joke about Swedish business meetings that the boss makes the decision but then they have to spend 3 hours in a passive aggressive back and forth to be sure that the bosses opinion is actually everyone's opinion.

This is an intelligent German. Once you realize southern europeans are the true master race you'll feel at peace with the world.

Not a bad thing to appreciate consensus, but I am not that sure that most germans appreciate mass immigration... or maybe they do? I don't have a good overlook on this.

kek

>most germans appreciate mass immigration
We absolutely don't do, though
We can accept and tolerate European immigration (not en masse)

yeah, we're a land of contrasts

Jews or Muslims in Czech Republic? No chance

>emotional
>created fascism
>temperamental, like a child

stick to making olive oil, cunt

Kill yourself

>temperamental=/=passionate
I really admire their significance towards their own culture, most Germans sadly would not place themselves this high in todays history

>italy's military history

top kek

>Venetians
>Roman Empire
Pretty good if you ask me

Germany knows what's up. Makes sense, since you guys decided to LARP as Romans for a while at one point in history.

why are these threads so hilarious