Flag thread

Do you think we should change our countries' flags once we get into power? Germany's flag needs to be uncucked, but what about America?

We will keep our flag, it's the symbol of our supremacy over Slovakia

A FUCKING LIGHTNING BOLT

On that note...

Its a clever symbol.

Circle = Unity

Flash = Action.

might as well just use the grateful dead logo

I like my flag

Lets use two lightning instead of one

There is only one real flag of Canada. The Leaf is a symbol of Trudeautopia. It must be replaced by the symbol of our glorious imperial inheritance.

I have been waiting this so long
True russian flag. Historical russian flag.
The flag must be fully consistent with the way people understand their history and culture. Which symbols they think.

zuid afrika yes

True italian flag

this.

How about this?

>what could've been ;^(

Russia's flag is fine; those are the same colors you had during Tsarist times.

Black-yellow-red for Germany definitely need to go. They are the colors of ultimate cuckdom, associated with a failed liberal revolution and the democratic regimes forced on us by our enemies after we lost the world wars. Virtually nothing good is associated with them and any serious right-wing regime would have to get rid of them.

Flags on flags on flags on flags
No.
If the leaf is bad replace it with something else but the red Ensign is autistic colonial garbage. Was never intended as a permanent National flag.

thats beautiful actually, saving it. (btw albanias flag is badass why change?)

Fuck no I'm not changing the American flag

Greatest flag in the world bar none

southern flag is nice tho

>Highly-paid Putin troll trying to get us to change our flag because he knows it strikes terror into the rest of the world

Forget about it, Ivan - Stars and Stripes FOREVAH...Forevah...forevah...ah...ah...ah...

Not really changing, maybe shades to go blood red instead of pink-ish.

I completely agree but it's kinda sad. The origin of the black-gold-red flag is pretty interesting (it being the color of patriots and nationalists who wanted to unite germany before the monarchs finally settled the issue a few decades later) but after weimar, FRG and GDR using it I can't help but feel like it is haunted or something. Every state that used it so far turns out to be complete shit.

On the other hand we had our golden age during the Kaiserreich but it was brought down by "external factors" (losing the world war).

>once we get into power?
LAMO DIS THREAD

>On the other hand we had our golden age during the Kaiserreich but it was brought down by "external factors" (losing the world war).

Props though, for thinking you could win.

I second this

rate my city's flag, r/politics

>replace it with something else

>a fucking dildo

>Final victory for Australian shitposting > Leaf shitposting?

We almost did win, and if not for American intervention, we would have.

Friendly reminder that we totally defeated Russia in WW1.

Also, is anyone else watching Youjo Senki? I thought the first episode was really good, better than I expected. Really wanna be an imperial German magical flying loli now...

yesss

We can't use Black-White-Red since Prussia got POLACKED and we can't go back to earlier times because it would be practically identical to Denmarks flag.

I nominate this flag design for Straya

Forgot image

Black-white-red have long since become the universal German colors which even Hitler, who was as far from a Prussian as you can get, kept using. If nothing else, include them as an act of remembrance of the old Prussian homeland which died so heroically among the red flood.

Ah yes, I do rather like the horsemen in the middle taken from the Muscovy flag, shows off the true slav roots of Russia

Change America's flag to this.

That's Saint George you fucking imbecile.

only minor adjustments needed.

Albania's new flag

A FUCKING SHOE COMPANY LOGO

China's new flag