In a society, Should minorities be less powerful and significant than the majorities ?

In a society, Should minorities be less powerful and significant than the majorities ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZtJP7M-9Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or should everyone has the same power and opportunities and access to everything ?

They should fuck off.

It is the only possible case in a normal democratic society.

>Should minorities be less powerful and significant than the majorities
yes, they should. They are minorities for a reason and in most cases there exists nations elsewhere where they can be a majority themselves and enjoy all the benefits their minority-kin might bestow on them.

It is on majorities own volitation that minorities get any benefits, and it should be retractable any time the minorities start to harm the majority.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

What flag is that? Says unknown to me.

should not exist.

Andorra

What if they were born there and have the same attachment to the country as the majorities ?

Define "opportunities" and "access to everything"
If it means that minorities will receive more welfare because they can't compete otherwise, then fuck no

I think it's the flag of Andorra

>In a society, Should minorities be less powerful and significant than the majorities ?

In an actualy democracy, no. Giving them too much rights results in the decline of said society.

You should even change voting laws to keep a society going, i.e. you are only allowed to vote if you are the one fueling the society, i.e. pay taxes (or have payed for 30 years and are now retired) AND have 2 or more children. Only these people are allowed to vote because without them, this society won't continue for very long ...

The ones thinking about not having children, only making a career for material gains should deal with the decisions made the ones having a family and pay taxes. Of course thanks to some kind of welfare system you could still have kids without working somehow, but then you'd have minimum living conditions and no voting rights.

So in short, fuck minorities unless they contribute to the society. Having a system like this would ensure that you don't have to import immigrants and keep your country as clean as reasonable possible.

is rareflag

$50

Being born on a piece of magical dirt does not give you automatic priviledges. Blood and connection to the soil grant them. Their attachment to the borders of some clay do not matter.

They should integrate to the majority, or be a non-hostile, workable minority.

then amerikka shouldn't exist you silly ameritard

Yes if the minorities are immigrants. It's our country, minorities can gtfo if they don't like it, we owe them nothing. Multiple indigenous people should be on par with the majority.

It's the flag of Andorra or Moldova, they're very much similar

It means of course minority quotas in education, leadership and media. And of course, compensation for being dispriviledged and not a majority.

>go to save flag
>404 not found
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE THIS FLAG WHEN IT DOESN'T EXIST

No. Like, minorities can be president too, and just basically minorities are not 'forbidden' or 'limited' to get the stuffs that the majorities can

The assumption here is that the minority is able, but in some countries like Indonesia, christians will never ever be president. To me that's not fair.

I cant give my 2 cents OP because my country full of mutts now and they want to keep it that way fug.

mc ride?

We should embrace individualism, so it shouldn't matter if you're part of a majority or minority, you're only as powerful as you can make yourself.

Same thing as gibsmedat for being not well enough integrated. So no.

Best would be to delete the word minority from our policies. No minorities, no discrimination, no (((positive))) discrimination

>christians will never ever be president.
Then those christians are welcome to move away to a majority christian country. Indonesian majority has made a choice, and so things will go. Just the same way we will not permit a muslim to be a president here.

Also, what even is the point of a christian to be a president of a majority muslim population?

Depends

Yeah, thats Stephan

First off define "powerful". That is a rather vague term.

This is what i believe. But idk if this is what should happen

>stephan
Nice meme

You mean dysgenics. no, thanks

I think as long as they're treated with the exact same laws and I'm allowed to hold them up to the same standard as normal citizens, I see no problem.

But don't bitch at me when I don't hire them due to them generally not reaching said standards.

Someone cannot be considered an equal if you treat them as if they have some privelege handicap.
Let them compete in the free market, if they are of value they will surely be successful.

Minorities will never embrace this, so embracing individualism will just disarm the majority, allowing emerging groups to easily defeat them.

See Islam in western world. The silent censoring of any kind of shared identity among the majority has allowed islamic communities to win massive sway over the host population, since unlike the individualist natives, they vote, act and buy as a single block. And they will not relinquish an effective weapon.

>The assumption here is that the minority is able, but in some countries like Indonesia, christians will never ever be president. To me that's not fair.

Who the fuck cares about fairness. I don't know all the details about Indonesian history right now but if Christians never where a big part of their history, i.e. never were the "in-group culture", then they certainly shouldn't take over the ruling of said country.

Would be the same like a muslim leader in Britain, France or Germany... these fucks should get into power, not even getting the title of mayor. I wouldn't even allow muslims working for the government in anyway, except state owned garbage disposal workers and public swimming pool cleaners maybe.

Giving rights to minorities only results in your destuction of your society if you think long term.

But see, the bleeding heart liberals are not looking for equality of opportunity, but an equality of outcome.

Any ethnic difference in crime rates, single motherhood, drug and alcohol abuse and so forth will be said as an unbearable inequality, and geebs are needed.

Wew lad time to gibsdem dat or muh raycisum bruh.
Fugg drumb and fugg wide beeble

It merely relies on the ideals society aspires to. You know people need and search for a purpose.
I think the whole identity politics that gets thrown out there is only successful because those ideals have been utterly corrupted.

Interesting point, but I don't think you need to think and act collectively in order to defend against those that do act collectively. You just need the motivation to maintain your way own way of life and in a society where individual rights are embraced and expressed openly, I have no doubt the average citizen would be more than willing to fight to the death to maintain that culture.

>because those ideals have been utterly corrupted.
explain this a bit more

Niggers are 'attached' to what white America is like a parasite is attached to healthy animal.
Without white Americans they would starve and devolve into warring tribes. (just like Africa)
Do you think they would be 'attached' to white America if they were confident they could build a better or comparable civilization?
No. Their attachment is much more self-interest than respect for the white mans civilization.

gib the flag back

>I have no doubt the average citizen would be more than willing to fight to the death to maintain that culture.
nobody will be willing to die for keeping "muh rights", when all those rights do is allow other ethnicities to prosper at their owns expense. Loyalty to the central state power has become lower than ever before, due to ethnic populations no longer identifying with the government that leads them. This has allowed various smaller groups, religions or ideologies to command same loyalty and devotion to them that was formerly only reserved to the state itself.

Individual rights and freedoms can only be maintained by an ethnic population that naturally exhibits those same rights. Importing third world will bring third world governing systems, and the replacement population will not be interested in ideas of the former majority.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

the problem of minorities is that any kind of choice as to what to determines this minority identity from is arbitrary. by giving benefits to minorities other maybe even opposing minr groups will radicalize against eachother because of this because they feel put behind in comparison

>unknown

FUCK OFF IMPOSTORS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'M THE ONLY ANDORRAN IN Sup Forums

you faggots are bringing my rarity market value down with this shit

In group collectivism should be buried forever. We all have to embrace individualism

Best album

hello fake China. long time since

That's hard to put into words alone. Going the religous route, for example, most of them set standards for what it is to be the ideal man/woman. Religions themselves are so successful because they give people an identity/purpose. In case of abrahamic religions for example, more exactly their institutions, are corrupting those ideals by indoctrinating them on how to act on those ideals instead of helping them to think about their teachings for their own. Now what inspires so called atheists to think about the qualities of their acts? The most honorable people I've met had one thing in common -not race or culture- but they were critical thinkers, who would enquire everything and not make a judgement. They were all in some way or another aware of their own ignorance.

You're the one creating arbitrary distinctions. Unless you're going to claim that race determines your political beliefs, there's no reason that being a minority would affect your ability to make change through the current political system.

The real reason marxist bullshit doesn't make it is because it's fucking stupid, not because "muh skin color".

>not jenny death or money store

Minorities should integrate in a case sensitive manner to their host society so they become part of majority

China #1

Taiwan #12

GUILLOTIIIIIIIINE YUH

>everyone assuming that the minorities will be objectively inferior to the majority
The OP didn't say the minorities would be blacks. Try imagining a distinct group of whites in Europe or actual whites in America. Pretend that the minority group is as capable, but still distinct for whatever reason.

Everyone should be treated based on their own individual merits in a perfect society. This, of course, is not happening in ours. People are being treated "equally" with diversity quotas and affirmative action rather than truely equally based on individual ability. This has come about because several groups are, in fact, significantly less intelligent than the majority group, and people refuse to acknowledge that.

This video, even though it's pictures depict a pretty backward way, contains wise words. I can recommend to read the full essay, if you are interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZtJP7M-9Og

>not exmilitary

In a Meritocracy, any individual can rise to their fullest potential regardless of their demographic. All other social systems are false.

I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT

>Not Bottomless Pit

You speak nothing of merit OP...Just slots to be filled. A minority deserves a place at the top if he/she is proven to be accomplished by their merit....Not what skin of genitsls one was born with.

DONT FORGET TO FUCK OFF

Less, regardless of merit.

well said user

What is a "minority"? Everyone belongs to a minority of some description. You don't think a white male can be a minority? It's all a matter of description and abstraction--you put individuals into an infinite number of categories. If you just mean racial minority, you should say racial minority. And to answer your question: racial minorities don't, as individuals, have fewer rights or less power, than any other individual. If you try to add up those individuals, they'll come up short because--THERE ARE FEWER OF THEM BY DEFINITION. "Minority" talk is designed by the left to be irrational and confusing.