HAHA, this is your prince, right?

HAHA, this is your prince, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be his plus 1

who?

>implying that he didnt purposely invite someone he knew would throw a fit online

that guy is literally anti-trump, he just happened to be even more anti-hillary.

>be Lauren
>go on Tucker's show
>think you totally BTFO'd him
>smile smugly thinking you won
>Tucker actually gets promoted 2 weeks later
>mfw

The dude that raised the price of aids medicine, he's miserable has no friends and tries to act black because their subculture is more forgivening of that sort of thing

Not until he fucking does it

The second he does though we are memeing him into emperor of something

This guy is so pathetic

How can you be a millionaire and still act like this?

I thought he was going to buy Sup Forums?

>The dude that raised the price of aids medicine, he's miserable has no friends and tries to act black because their subculture is more forgivening of that sort of thing
Someone doesn't know the full story

The thigh high boot reviews Duca... give them to me.

>Sup Forums taken
>Jewtube Pewdiepied
>Twitter Trumped
What do we make Martin king of when he finally releases all the music? King of itunes? King of periscope?

well im stumped, no man has ever gotten rejected before who was alpha

>implying you'd ever have enough material in your sack to ask a woman out

>Brazil
>Calling others pathetic
YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MONKEY MOUTH, STREET RAT

Hahaha if only you niggas knew the game and how it works, stay beta.

all I know is that he actually prefers listening to niggerbeats as his regular music.

so therefore I don't give a shit about "the full story"

dotr for this rat

>How can you be a millionaire and still act like this?

Famous and rich people are the often the dumbest fucks out there you just pay more attention to them because of their wealth

Its like when people on here think that just because you are rich you suddenly wouldnt be shit posting on Sup Forums. After a certain point your money works for you and you have time to waste

Guy's fucking hilarious, here's a vid of him putting an uppity negress in it's place
youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos

This. She's a known Trump hater, why would she say yes

because they know idiots will follow him.

America is the land of idiots

If you have some millions they will follow you and watch your retard live streams.

>person he invites just happens to be "important" enough to have a verified twitter account

>America is the land of idiots

Not that I disagree with you, but coming from Brazil that's pretty hilarious.

post the one where he argues with the autistic 18 year old who claimed to know his entire defense

Your country is literally nigger tier retarded though. No one with a brain stays.

The fact that you are able to type a coherent sentence makes me think you are using a proxy.

greedy jew
he cant stop it

>edgy roastie rejects martin (((shkreli)))
>somehow she sees this as something that will make her cooler
I don't mind morty shekel but he is not Sup Forums's mascot.
Why does this roastie matter exactly?
Does she have a womb that is fertile past the age of 28?

>to all those calling him a virgin
Kek

Exposed

Shkreli is based. If you actually take the guy seriously what the fuck have you learnt from this site in your time here? He's a shitposter through and through.

Op's pic made me laugh hard.

>rejected and absolutely btfo by a roastie
he's definitely one of us

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

this was public?

>tfw he can be in this very thread reading this very post at this very time

This from a man who faked and live streamed himself being taken out by a agents working for Clinton
You're a tard if you ever take anything he says seriously

>cat neutralised

Sounds familiar but the only one that's really ingrained in my mind is the one I linked

>not realising the roastie is the loser in this situation
she is so desperate for the shrekel cock i can smell it from nipland

if she's a known dissident then he doesn't even have to expect her to tweet it; might do it just for the personal lulz

>malaysian
>saying anything about niggers
You're just as much of an ape.

Come join us for a banana.

He's so tiny

>Martin Shekeli
>our goy

his account balance is breddy big though.
he used his jew powers to jew the pharmajews, so you've gotta respect the little mannlet

>asking a board filled with russian propaganda shills to praise their georgian prince

nice id, pleb

Tucker btfo of her, she literally had to backpedal until she had no arguments left

I'm an ozzie on vacation

kek, contributing to the plague of mixed asian kids over there ay cunt?
noice

I don't get it, Trump supporters don't shorten words?

I thought you would have killed yourself by now, drawfag.

Do us a favor and livestream it when you do.

oh

Who the fuck shares DMs publically? She's a FOOKEN WHORE.

wow u guys are smart!

>abbreviations are edgy
the fuck?

Almost no one who needs the medication is unable to get it. The price helps pay for research. Patients aren't paying for that out of pocket, especially niggers on gibmedats.

>co-wrote depression quest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why don't these pety faggots just give up already?

He streamed parts of it and already got lawsuits because of it. Sure he should've never made the promise in the first place but holding him to it is still stupid.

really? get better taste, martin

what is the full story though?
didn't he raise the price because capitalism?

Holy fuck he's the definition of nu male

I don't know about these people sometimes, kiwi. If not for you and straya I just don't think I could cope. Hilp.

the state of journalism today

The only one ITT who might actually be pretending to be retarded.

There are now sides and most of ours are in orbit at the expense of lefties.

100% joke

He raised the price for insurance companies because they couldn't afford production selling them for the lower prices.
Only a handful of people take that drug, people who can't afford it get it for free or for 1p. The vast majority of drugs in the category of "only a handful of people use it" cost for more and often they are drugs which you have to take every day for the rest of your life, unlike the Martin drug which you take for a few weeks and you're done.

Exactly zero people have been unable to get the drug.

>I would rather eat my own organs.

That's a top-tier slam dunk right there!

Lauren Duca new Queen of Sup Forums?

this phenomenon makes me hate the fact I wear glasses. Maybe I'll get lasik this year.

>tfw balding and wearing glasses

Not even 6 billion dollars will save Martin shreklli from being a 5'5 ugly asian looking beta virgin

The previous owner of the drug was taking a huge loss on the meds. Shrekli normalized the price so the new owner could continue production, BUT at the same time he offered a much smaller container of the drug since it is hardly ever used but every hospital needs to keep a bottle of it.

Basically he fixed the situation on both ends. Without him, production would have likely just stopped since it was unprofitable and still isn't profitable, but at least they don't lose money over it.

Would fuggg, she prolly into anal as well, those with low self esteem are low hanging fruits

nigger i invented the game, its rule set and also made some revisions to ACTUALLY IMPROVE it.

Too bad you just lost it.

so...

if everything he did is so great, then what was all the hate about?

the media being uneducated dicks like usual?

>probably sent the same text to about 100 different people
>Sup Forums btfo lel!

didn't the huge rise in price affect the insurance companies and not average people?

Their inability to actually examine details.

All they saw is;
>Oh muh gawd he's jacking the price up!!!

upvoted for visibility

That's the Teen Vogue boots bitch that got BTFO by Tucker Carlson

FUCK

I really like this guy. If I see him out I'm buying him a drink.

>teen vogue
please stop saying that like its a thing, its not a thing, it never will be a thing

and yet, we should put our faith in the media huh

god, i want to watch the world on fire

but that's the name of her magazine

>prince of the trolls baits dumbass
sounds rather correct

you haven't been paying attention for the past 5 months

thank you, anons

these points are disturbingly different from the msm account

>these points are disturbingly different from the msm account
As are most things in the world.

I know he loves black subculture so he's not for me

King of Pharmacy

YOU GODDAMN LEAF

>couldn't afford to produce them
He's lying to you. His company got the patent for a drug and he raised the price on them. That's all there is to it. The drug costs almost nothing to manufacture.

This
Within a week another competitor came on the market with a generic hundreds of dollars cheaper.

Shreklifags are just edgy twats.

>Raise price tremendously for insurance companies
>Give the drug for free or almost without a cost for people without insurance
>Spend all the insurance money on R&D for better drug
He's a Jewish Robin Hood

Has the ADL attacked him yet for attacking their client's profits?

Of course the raw material costs almost nothing to produce, but getting from idea to 100% market approved production costs literally like a billion dollars in america

You need the idea, the researchers, trials, improvements, etc, FDA approval, then finally you can deploy it to mass market where you need to recoup all those costs

He bought the license, raised the price, then directed most of those funds to helping research better treatments and drugs.

Wrote an entire paper on this so I can't go into that deep detail but that's as basic as I can make it

why would they sue him didn't he purchase them for millions and now owns them?

I think Islam and the west can work together to remove degeneracy, as we both have the same goals for our people, but I also think that we need to stay out of each other's countries. That means that the US can't wage an endless war via drone strikes, and Muslims can't go to the US to blow things up.