Don Lemon on Chicago torture vid

I think he has a point, all this shit starts with bad parenting/parenting lacking in the first place

>“I don’t think it’s evil,” Lemon replied. “I don’t think it’s evil. I think these are young people and I think they have bad home training. I say, who is raising these young people? I have no idea who’s raising these young people. Because no one I know on Earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent? Where’s your guardian?”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vu1eTyBJB6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

>blacks need to be trained to not kidnapped and torture people.

Really fires my synapses.

>same excuses for nigs as they use for pit bulls

So Dylan roof isn't a racist murderer? He's just a misunderstood kid...

Kek

Hahahaha! Pure bullshit

kys faggot

!الحمدلله بسم لله الله اگبر

You might have a point if the video footage did not show these 4 niggers talking about killing the special needs man. It was a neighbor that called police on the commotion because it was becoming known to others that the situation was about to become out of hand, dangerous...And evil. Nice try, you POS.

You do know when the neighbor called the cops, one of these niggers went after the neighbor, and kicked in their door right? That was the only reason the white man was allowed to be released.

I can't wait to castrate this nigger.

>It's not evil to kidnap and torture the mentally retarded

nasty nigger

Maybe their parents made them evil, sure. Doesn't change the fact that they're evil in the first place, though.

>be a liberal
>hate torture, refuse to let us waterboard terrorists because torture is evil
>white autistic kid gets tortured and suddenly torture isnt evil

Holy fuck the mental gymanstica of don limeade gets me every time

kys cuck

When Don was 18 he needed his parents to tell him not to kidnap and torture people when he left the house.

...just let it sink in

This is why moral relativism is so dangerous

The major problem all the other have is if these (((kids))) get charged with a hate crime it means in the eyes of the law blacks can be racist and whites can be the subject of racism. I watched the CNN panel on this, you can see the fear in his and the sheboons eyes, they have a lot of lose.

It was all pure evil, you godless reprobate faggots.

In referring to OP and Don Lemon.

You godless sodomites have no clue what good and evil or morals are.

My parents didn't need to teach me to not kidnap and torture retards, I kind of just picked that up naturally by not being a nigger.

>still saying DEY DINDU NUFFIN, DEY NOT EVIL N SHIET, even though it shows clearly in the video the niggers were obviously doing fucked-up shit to the victim
How retarded or thick-headed do you have to be to even consider making that statement?

Let's just imagine if Hillary Clinton got elected and this shit happened in reverse with white kids and black disabled kid. They would have these kid's heads on a fucking pike.

They were just following orders from CNN.

> you wonder at 18 old "Where is your parent? Where is your guardian?"

...and liberal are asking the right to vote at 16 years old?

If you're 18 years old you have the right to vote and decide the future of your country. You can join the army and protect strategical installations or kill people in the name of your country.

When a generation was sacrificed in WW2, did we say about those heroes :"Where are their parents? Where are their guardians?"

No, because at 18 years old you're old enough to become a citizen with all the rights that come with this title...but it doesn't go one way. The government isn't your old man. Becoming an adult is like becoming a father : you have to take care of something, your own life, and will feel very lonely in this task.

Blaming crimes perpetrated by adults on the absence of parents instead of the individuals is like saying that people without a proper education (in the broader sense) shouldn't be granted the rights of a citizen.

Well he is right about one thing, the parents should be arrested as well. Even if they are legal adults, the parents should suffer as a result of the BS of the children's nonsense.

DON LEMON is an UTTAH SACK OF SHIT

IMAJUN MOI SHOCK when I discoovered he is part of the MEAT STEAM MORODER

Don Lemon is so predictable it's just boring.

Where was whitey to teach these young upstanding folks some manners?

If it had been white people who had done the same to a black man there would be riots in the streets. Instead white people wait for the justice system to mete out justice. Fuck don lemon he's a political hack who is trying to mitigate real discussion on important subjects.

I wish Don Lemon had died from his injuries incurred during the forceful rapes of his disgusting childhood.

And riots ("protests") would still be happening in nigger cities around the country.

sure goy

Oh god. I went on CNN's facebook hoping to leave a snarky comment, and then I saw the legitimate comments brainwashed morons had actually left there.. Jesus Christ. Now I'm kind of wishing Hillary got elected and we got nuked.

Yea blame parenting mechanics to excuse/ignore the fact that niggers are hypocritical violent racist trash. Sure thing bucko!

TL;DR STFU NIGGER LOVING PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT

>home training

Humans do not need 'home training' to know not to torture other humans.

These are not humans. Stop making excuses for blacks.

Pic unrelated

>bad parenting

Just like the Nazis right Don?

He's right about one thing, niggers do need training..... by the white man.... then put to work.... sounds like a pretty good system

Switch the skin colours of everyone involved and Don Lemonade will be switching his answer too.

More precisely they need to be shamed or threatened into correct behaviours, by an external authority figure. This is why black dysfunction in the US increased massively after legal changes destroyed their families by providing incentives to be a single mother. Likewise it explains why post-colonial African countries, trying to continue democratic institutions set up by whites instead of their older tribal strongman systems, always go to shit.

This seems to be because they don't internalize morality, lack empathy and are high time preference (don't consider the future.) Initially a white child refrains from doing bad things because they are punished, but later doesn't do them because they know they're wrong and could cause negative consequences. Blacks by contrast need to be continually smacked down and corrected.

Trump was right, this lemon is dumb as a rock.

Hearty chuckle

I swear everytime I see him interview someone who remotely differs from his viewpoint he gets rekt or rekts himself.

He's an absolute moron.

He's right. We're a production of are environment

youtu.be/Vu1eTyBJB6Y

You could make the same argument about every evil act that has ever been done. Just bad parenting!

There's always a root cause to evil. Perhaps its desperation, greed, or mental illness, or bad parenting. Doesn't matter. Still evil.

that's what white people say yes.

>a rich sheltered person attempts to understand the ghetto
Modern American news and government is literally an ivory tower.

>bad parenting/parenting lacking
>b lacking
blacking

No, it's not. Nobody is saying that what he did wasn't evil, unless they are being stupid or edgy. Now the dude obviously had mental illness, and its been well documented, both in his daily life before the shooting, as well as evaluations after the shooting.

Doesn't mean the dude wasn't evil, and he should absolutely rot for what he did.

>Sup Forums

>white

>We need to teach niggers not to kidnap and torture people
Reminds me of when SJWs say
>we need to teach evil cis-het white devils not to rape!

Are black people getting scare that their platinum race card is getting cut? They seem really really desperate and shit posting on all news pages.

Yes, they are shitting themselves because not even MSM can spin their "can't be racist against whites" narrative for this.

>it's inhumane
>but it's not evil
What
the
fuck

>the situation was about to become out of hand

Can you imagine if a white news anchor said this about slavery?

>even "intelligent" blacks still constantly repeat themselves
embarassing

>blacks can be racist and whites can be the subject of racism.

There must be a legal precedent for this already.

>young people
niggers
>Where’s your guardian?
Very common for nigger parents to vanish, leaving niglets in the care of a relative or someone else

Having a reason for evil does not make it not evil.

How is this even a topic?

>Lemonade:
>I say, who is raising these young --- niggers?

Single nigger mothers.

>boston cream

So fucking delicious. I love donuts so goddamn much.

>Who is raising these young people?

Young people.

>AY YO!

>YO!

>HOL' UP!

>ERRYBODY QUIET DOWN

>NO, HOL' UP!

>HOL' UP!

>HOL' UP Y'ALL!

>U MEAN

>U MEAN TO SAY

>NIGGA U MEAN TO SAY

>HOL 'UP NIGGA, U SAYIN

>*smacks lips*

>U SAYIN WE WUZ FRUIT?

>WE WUZ CITRUS FRUIT AN SHEIT?

He's right, it wasn't evil.

The creatures that did this probably can't even conceptualize the idea because they've got 70 IQ points between them and are too stupid to pick up emotions and concepts.

and niggers produce shitty environments by and large
hmm... really makes ya think