What are the aliens spraying us with??

Finally undisputed proof of UFO's brought to us from the Chilean Navy. This video has been studied prior to declassification for 2 years and they've agreed it is indeed a UFO.

Huff Post link:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b?lciacn1ruwjkmx6r

Full video from the Navy that shows something ejecting from the craft at 8:04:
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

Another video from British Police copter showing visible UFO with IR but it's unseen with the naked eye:
youtube.com/watch?v=IvyGUTmCYGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TeHTiudSRZA
huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b?lciacn1ruwjkmx6r
huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumo

>Sup Forums - /x/

/x/ is absolutely terrible now though so I'll allow it

that's you're mom'ses dildo lmao

Thanks friendo!

I BELIEVE

>undisputable proof that we can't identify something flying in the sky
>must be aliums

don't worry senpai, whatever that ufo is ejecting isn't for nefarious purposes, like geoengineering our atmosphere with some living plasma-viril-colonizing-nano-tech. I'm sure everything will be just fine

Remember, whatever it's ejecting into the atmosphere is not hot, but cold. I got confused the first time I watched it. It makes it almost even stranger.

>IR detects heat, and the hotter the material being filmed, the darker it appears on the image.

the tempreature seems to be strange anyways.
The whole thing has the same temperature, no engines or something.

nerve gas

>tfw you have to contort the definition of politically incorrect to excuse UFO posts on Sup Forums because /x/ is pure shit.

I think we need a shit ton more IR cameras pointing up. These fuckers may be flying all around us spreading their alien jizz and we would have no clue. This may be the real ChemTrail conspiracy...aliens spreading their seed.

It can be set either way, any spectrum of color can be used to represent hot to cold

DELETE THIS

UFOs and Aliens are so Sup Forums

Fck off Space Refugees

btw why are no airforce in the air after they reported it?
Isnt this some kind of standard procedure

>Muh /x/

This footage and report was collected and released by Chilean Navy.

This is legit as fuck

this
/x/ is for retards and schizophrenics.

Stealth blimp would be my guess, especially as it's hanging around the clouds.

so i guess chemtrails are the ultimate false flag?

ayy lmaos have been trolling so long

>travelling gorillions of light years to just come jizz on another planet

The madmen

And a blimp would release streams of hot, invisible gas?

This is going to sound ridiculous, but how would you stealth a blimp?

Electric propulsion or heat venting would be my guess, especially with optic camo. It's going to need cooling, and air cooling probably isn't enough.

>how

Radar absorbent coating would fool civil and low powered military radars

Optic camo would fool the eyes

god damn

There's something weird with the material ejection: if it was ordinary hot stuff, it would lose temperature (ie brighten on this IR display) after a while. In this case however, whatever has been ejected becomes warmer when in the air. Exothermic reaction, or activation of nano-bots. Something highly radioactive? Would that cause an IR signature?

Is there a chemist around here?

>stealth blimp
>stealth
>blimp

>What are the aliens spraying us with??

Nano-fibers that gadually turn us into robotic entities. It's all connected to the transhumanist agenda.

Yeah, I'm gonna buy one for that purpose. Anyone know of a good program to fast-forward trough lots of video or something useful for this?

/x/ get the fuck off my board

Yes

RAM and optic camo on a blimp would allow for an awesome observation platform with almost unlimited loiter time

That's just Dr Evil

>/x/ is absolutely terrible now though so I'll allow it
>now
/x/ has always been shit

Wouldn't it be picked up on radar? By the looks of it they'd have to be head-on facing the blimp for it to be seen in the peanut shape.

The put sticks of RAM all over the blimp or what?

Several Armys are testing blimps at the moment, like lockheed

It does slowly lose heat, though.

Coolant would be my guess.

It's interesting that you can't actually see it on normal color vision, however.

>What are the aliens spraying us with??

Seems to me the obvious is being overlooked ...
>CIA quadcopter drone with visible spectrum camo dispersing chem/bio cocktail for some nefarious purpose or another.

Kek is so strong in this thread

seasoning

You can. When it switch to colour you see a faint cloud in the same location and of same size as the dark spots on the FLIR.

Radar absorbent coating works well for civil radars and low powered (say, what you've got on a jet) radars.

When we coated our FFGs with RAM paint normal civil boating radars couldn't see them.

Radar absorbent material

He means the Phoenix Lights/Hudson Valley hugeass version of T3-RB

I will buy two IR cameras right away.

Oh, wait, they cost 6000$ if you want a military standard one.

The video is currently trending on YouTube, maybe it will actually get traction

Those were witnessed by many tribes around the world too, my father found a site with many carvings like this one which instantly reminded me of the sightings from Germany. Pic related.

Kek is in me.

You're right

Around 9:08 to 09.

>Finally undisputed proof of UFO's
Huh, there are hundreds of proofs out there, you ignorant fools! The government is hiding them from you.

youtu.be/TeHTiudSRZA

Holy shit. He is

The ship was just shitting

Camera is operating in Black-Hot polarity for most of the video.
Sky appears white (cold) because of low emissivity

Pic related shows how the sky looks on the same type of Wescam EOTS when operating in White-Hot (as demonstrated by the exhaust glow of the airliner)

You can also see a few moments where the camera operator switches polarity between BHOT and WHOT in the video

Here's a screenshot taken from :43s in the full video.

Notice a four leaf clover pattern of IR emission coming from the object. Were I to speculate, I'd say that's probably from ambient nitrogen ion emission (a neon effect) surrounding the object. And it's pattern might give insight into the propulsive effect.

Importantly, the presumption that high electric charge is distributed evenly across the skin of this object is refuted. Instead, there are clear points of excitation along the object, creating a pattern of emission in the surrounding air.

I've never seen that before in any UFO video. I'd argue that's very important information.

Morgellons disease

Shit, I missed the second vid

The circumstances are exactly the same. IR sees it. Radar and color vision/eyesight can't.

Oh yeah?? Is that why the clouds appear darker, because clouds are hotter than the surrounding air?

Great, the aliens are indians...

God damn.

Kek has told us that ufos are real

It's definitely odd that the entire object shows up emitting under white and black hot.

As your picture shows, when you see a common vehicle under IR, specific parts (engines mostly) are hot.

Those digits don't lie

Checked and yeah user, the second one is more interesting to me. It's a great vid too.

Hot or Cold
>>But there is one additional component that makes this footage particularly unique: “In two instances it discharged some type of gas or liquid with a high thermal track or signal,” the technician stated. After filming for about eight minutes, the stunning ejection of a massive plume of a very hot material is captured on the video, trailing behind the object. (The plume blended into the clouds when seen in HD.) Another ejection occurred moments later. It is indeed bizarre to watch this on the video.

>>Barrera also noted that when the first ejection event occurred, the material came out from two different parts of the object and then joined in space making one wake. The first was massive and dark in the IR (meaning very hot); the second lighter and semi-transparent.

tl;dr

>Sup Forums kek powers fuel alien spaceship

The ship was venting ionized gas plasma. The method of propulsion used by these ships is combination of magnetoplasmadynamics+electrogravitics.

lol yes because you know it would just be in fucking chile hanging around right? jesus christ these black budgets wouldnt put a fucking top secret aircraft in danger of being spotted

We should concentrate our meme magic towards coaxing the ayy lmaos to make significant contact with us.

They were just dumping shit and piss. I wouldn't worry about it.

:^)

That's correct. It wasn't ours. They were experiencing a technical malfunction. Normally they do not become visible unless there's a problem.

who then? chile? HAHA

Wouldn't plasma appear differently than a diffuse vapor contrail?

Well, you can use that argument for anywhere. If it's for observation, then you could find it anywhere if it's a stealth platform made by the US, as long as the mission is important enough.

Can depend on resolution and gating of the detector. IIRC the Object was calculated to be about 50km away so you wont see much detail in it due to the limited resolution of the detector which is either 640x512 or 1280x1024 depending on the model of camera installed in the Chilean navy's Wescam turret.

Also, if a source is strongly hot compared to the background, it floods near pixels in the detector and you have to adjust the gating. But it's hard to do that for very small objects in the field of view

Enough resolution to see those four cross-like plumes of gas in the early part of the video though. So I see your point.

> mission is important
i find it highly unlikely they would being doing shit in chile and be using something as super top secret as that when they could have used other vaster more invisible drones to do some kind of mission. a slow moving turd wouldn't be such a good idea

>>Navy technician who was testing a WESCAM’s MX-15 HD Forward Looking Infra Red (FLIR) camera, used most often for “medium-altitude covert intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance,” according to the product website.

the MX cameras are pretty good

A satellite in orbit would do a better job instead of this slow moving thing.

>UFO =/= Alien
Confirmed b8

VERY INTERESTING

Read the article dipshit.
And stop posting under an American flag.

I thought that it could be a distant airliner, and the camera is seeing its engines. 2 hot sources.

Though, you're going to see the plane with naked eye and normal color camera, especially as we can see the contrail.

I've seen a few high altitude airliners with contrails, and you can always see the plain if you can see the contrail.

>yfw its just their worlds version of jackass

>not identified
>crossing borders

looks alien to me

This is infrared. So the gas is cold. Probably coolant (condenses liquid nitrogen made in air compressors, the air is 80% nitrogen and the source of the coolant) from the superconductor ring, ie. the magnetic field disruptor (MFD). Pic related.

THIS IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE

>t. armchair scientist

Actually, anybody think this thing could be some sort of space fighter craft used by ayys? If you look close enough at OP's picture, you can see the outline of wings that look like a cross between inverted gull wings and delta wings

I'll leave the reading to Huffpost to you, enjoy.

>chilean unidentified flying object ejecting warm things from the sky
HE'S BACK BABY

We can't know for sure however. These aliens could have an entirely different atmosphere to ours, and thus use different gases in their technology that works best on their own homeworld.

topkek

So, it's visible in ir spectrum? So aim9x would home?

could anyone find in the report how the craft disappeared?
Cant find it where or how they lost it

What if they're just dumping waste? Like, feces and fuel biproducts

Guys, what if the aliens are spray our atmosphere with some sort of fuel? As in, pump enough of it into our planet's air, then ignite the entire atmosphere with their own gases and burn our planet to a cinder?

Just a thought

huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b
>The officers stopped the camera when they had to return to the base and the object disappeared behind the clouds.

On chile, because chile deserves to have those resources diverted to spy on mountains and coasts...

Of course. Nothing to see here.

>What are the aliens spraying us with?

Their semen

>while you imagine cumming on your oneitis face
>ayy lmaos spunk all over your entire race

LOL

thx

Does Chile have some kind of alert air force division?