Why are Serbs and Hungarians glorified as Kebab removers when it was actually Croatians who not only survived against...

Why are Serbs and Hungarians glorified as Kebab removers when it was actually Croatians who not only survived against them but also defeated them time and time again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nish_(1443)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we are not what we used to be

Aren't Croats and Serbs basically the same thing except for religion?

>balkans
>kebab removers

>Balkan
>Croatia

pick one.

Because the Croats were not an independent kingdom. The crowns of Croatia and Hungary were united, and the monarch seated himself in Hungary and styled himself first as the King of the Hungarians.

Nope, but as King of Hungary and Croatia. Also, it was in a personal union with Hungary.

kek croatians... there was no independant croatian state at the time ... croatia was also conquered by mudslimes, some regions longer than others

serbs were helping defend """croatia""", even were the majority in the military frontier

only if you consider anglos, irish, scots, us, aus the same thing

i do

t.serb immigrant in austria from bosnia

a gypsy trying to convince another gypsy that hes not a gypsy

Because Sup Forums prefers to base it's worldview on memes rather then reality.

t.serb

>Croatia was also conquered by mudslimes

No dear, that was Serbia. Croatia was never fully conquered [source: Battle of Sisak and literally any other history book]

>Serbs were helping defend Croatia

Kek, absolutely not true Dragan. But, I do remember us defending you back when we had our Kingdom when you got BTFO by Bulgarians and your leaders came crying to us for help.

Historical revisionism is truly a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Kek is this real?

t. turkroach

8,000 Muslim Bosniaks kill ;'3 oh boi

Anti-Serb sentiment is really picking up steam on Sup Forums lately

Because Croatia had been under the Hungarian crown since the early 11th century, and while Serbs led about 20 large scale uprisings against the Ottomans in the 19th century, the Croats did fuck all for a thousand years. Their only war in the last two millenia were against their own Serb minority 20 years ago. Croats are cuckolds for the Germans and they desperately want senpai to notice them. Meme nation who's only purpose is to serve as a Trojan horse in the Balkans furthering Germanic interests.

That's because we got 6 used MiGs, one to use against each former republic + kosovo. They are literally shaking right now.

It's the filthy mudslims trying to divide us.

>zove nas 'mitomani'
>izabere kao primer neistorijsku bitku.

retarde.

>Implying we didn't survive against them
>Implying we didn't defeat them again and again, until one huge defeat
We are praised as kebab removers, because we built a fence and teargassed the migrants, while Croatia only sent them to the Hungarian border (even though they were bragging about how they will show the world how to solve the crisis humanely), so we had to fence off the Croatian border too.

>Implying that hungarians didnt figth the roaches too

Croatia is like a fence
Nobody goes through it

I have a question is it only Catholic and orthodox that are good at kebab removing?I don't know of protestants ever doing some effort for humanity
Ps I think Catholic removed more kebab than orthodox overall

I think catholics removed more orthodox than kebabs. I don't think the kebabs ever reached protestant lands.

The Policeman is like "Come here u little bitch"

>I don't think the kebabs ever reached protestant lands
picture of london

real heroes don't need no glorification nigga

Probably has something to do with the fact that we threw everything we had at the Ottomans. We just went all in. Killed their sultan too. Doesn't diminish the courage of Croatians that fought the Turks.

what the fuck does that quote mean?

It means that they dont think it be like it is, but it do.

fucking niggers

I wish we could go back to the good days of kebab removing instead of killing each other ;c It is what the big Kebab wants. We can't let him win.

There is some dispute about how it went down. But we were taught about it in school and everything, a major fuck up however you spin it.

K-k-ebab remover?

I mean overall not only in balks like all good kebab removers were orthodox and Catholic but protestants didn't do big efforts,example indonnesia being the place with more muslims (apart from london)Philippines was becoming kebab and Spanish went there...no kebab timor (in Indonesia portuguese went tree, removed kebab)
Indonesia...Dutch wnet there..plenty of kebab.
Or russians in the Caucasian mountains,removed kebab and helped Christians vs Persians and Turkish but protestans fail to remove kebab even today

Like this guys said, the real issue is the year 1389 when Serbs threw everything they had against the Turks and fought them to a stalemate, which was ultimately a defeat because we lost so many people. Western Europe did nothing to help. This is a source of our butthurt.

Ander-rejted

True, I kinda feel bad for you.
Because you have turkish genes n shit

Bix Nood.

You do realize Poles lead a crusade all the way to Nis with the Hungarians?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nish_(1443)

Dude look at that last map Vojna Krajina was inhabited by Serbs who defended Austrian Empire against the Turks. Mosque in Zagreb .... Every country had its ups and downs , but the difference why Croats were not so much under the Ottoman rule was because they were more favored by the Austrians than Serbs , and the fact that they were not sending all of their men against the Turks while the Serbs did hence why we fucked up a few times , but here we still stand both Serbs , and Croats so that counts as victory.

God i wish that the immigrants go on the Croatian minefield

Yeah, because I'm a retarded burger that doesn't know what Croats really look like and you can meme me into thinking you're a nordic god.

mrs u pizdu materinu.

Also, Serbs and Croats (every south Slav from the western balkans) is an indigenous race of Dinaric people. You should do well to remember that.

It's up to our generation to try and find a peaceful way of coexisting. No fake unity just be pragmatic. We are small neighboring nations with the same language and shared heritage and honestly not being on good terms has and will cost us greatly.

There is hope tho, there are people here on Sup Forums who can disagree and still have a conversation.

Those are our nations battle scars. Our nation and culture survives. It is our duty to overcome.

I understand,I'm spanish actually and I know how it feels when you're left alone trying to remove kebab(french even went so low as to alliy with the roaches against us)
(It would be the equivalent of austrian prefer to keep ottomans to an independent serbia)
Iberian portuguese and Spanish had to win back their independence without much help,we have much in common with the balkans in that aspect
The difference is you have your lesson still alive,in spain seems people forgot how to remove them

Why do Croatians never talk about the Serb military frontier on the Ottoman border? Maybe it's because Serbs did the fighting while you saddled the horses?

Cuz we wuz kangz and u were plebz

Kek,name one battle with Serbs from the military frontier?

I was fucking around you pussy boi

We should forgive each other , but never forget , and learn from our past mistakes. We are both Christians , and nobody wants fucking mudslims on their land raping their women , children taking jobs , burning churches , killing innocents , and erecting mosques. Deus Vult to my Catholic borthers ^^

t. 12 year old

t. četnik

>hrvatski humor

Read the wiki, toniblerim

>balkanski banter

Gib battle link.i don't care if it was inhabited by Croats,Serbs or fucking Aliens.

Ja sam iz Vojvodine, kad god zajebavam domace Hrvate sve se na kraju svede na OY BREJ VI SRBI STE NACIONALISTI pa ti meni reci da li mogu oni da izdrze banter ili ne.

We have to start doing business with each others. Having direct benefit from each others would ensure peace.

He was making fun of that humor, thats the joke.

srbi su genocidan narod

Ma vecina nas su retardi, ovdje u Zagrebu pola njih mrzi Srbe. Jebem ti Hrvate svi nacisti u pizdu materinu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

>ctrl + f ''battle''

>After 1767, every twelfth inhabitant of the Military Frontier was a soldier - in contrast to every 62nd inhabitant in the rest of the Habsburg Monarchy. The Frontier soldiers became a professional military, ready to move to all European battlefields.

in the 19th century, Karadjordje (leader of the Serbian Revolution) was member of Freikorps.

So if you want specific battles, you just need to look at wars waged by the Habsburgs.

Mиcлиш кao Хpвaти и Бyгapи?Пoштo cи ти бyквaлнo мeшaнaц измeђy Хpвaтa и Cpбa,Aлaдинe.

Aladin xD

Pa ako sam ja napola Srbin, a ipak i sam kažem da su Srbi genocidan narod, onda to stvarno znači nešto, a nije prazno laprdanje.

oj ba ne zaboravi muh 8000 hiljada tisuca

>when your history consists of being turkish cumrags so you try to steal the history of your valiant neighbours who fought off the turk menace

nice try stojan but what you are refering to are in fact vlachs and orthodox croats, which you are trying to serbwash into being yours since they wuz orthodox n sheit

fuck off your last contribution to christendom was kosovo

You now realize all these special snowflake nationalities would not exist if the Roman Empire did not fall

hahahahah

this, so much this.

Stojan, holy shit my side.

Yeah, that's why the minority you expelled in '95 called themselves ''orthodox croats'' instead of ''Srbi krajisnici''.

How can a people be so pathetic?

This guy right here

>Military was mostly inhabited by Serbs

> When created in the 16th century by Ferdinand I, the region was divided into two districts under special military administration: the Croatian Military Frontier and the Slavonian Military Frontier.The inhabitants of the area were known as the Grenzer, or 'Frontiersmen'. They were colonists, mostly ethnic Serbians, Croatians and Germans, who undertook to defend the Monarchy in return for their land-grants.

And there ya go,the same link you provided says the military was created says it was inhabited by ethnic Croats,Serbs and Germans,while you claimed it was almost exclusively inhabited by Serbs,and you fail to provide battles that state they where led excursively by Serbs on it.Yet another twist you tried to pull.

It's well known serbs served in the MF, as well as vlachs and other non-croatians. Normal considering a shit ton of our people died fighting the turks. There's a document by one of our Bans where he allows serbs and vlachs to live in croatia, and i remember the photo of it in the history book

Serbs were fucked by kebabs for 500 years

you fucking propaganda pushing mongrels. Majority of the people joining the traktorijada were settled there in 1990 in anticipation of the habbening.

It's not our fault that the rest of them fell for the meme orthodox = serbian. Your media push painted us as some ruthless and coldblodded murderers (which I don't give a flying fuck about) and that made them scared shitless.

besides there are more than 15 000 othodox croats in croatia today, How come they survived serbroach?

t.austro-serb

at least im only 50% gypsy, du reinrassiger 100% zigeuner

yeah sure turks made it to vienna twice by flying over croatia cause croatia strooonk

ever heard of militärgrenze (military frontier) majority serbs there defending the austrian empire (what is now croatia) being directly und imperial jurisdiction no croatian had power over them

kek you and your meme nation and gypsy education

and as a thank you to those brave serbs you ethnically cleansed them in 95 with nato help ... but still claim nikola tesla (supposedly "your" greatest contribution to civilazation) who was a ancestor exactly of those serbs for ur self

jovan ducic once said: "croatians are not the bravest people cause they fear no one but because the arent ashamed of anything" true gypsy mentality

Bless all southern Slavs and may Kek fill them with the power of their ancestors to engage in a great crusade to remove kebab from their motherlands and rightful clay. Kek Bless you Serbia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia and Bulgaria. Deus Vult.

Holy shit

stojan will be stojan cant be helped

actually spurdo, they abonded the route through croatia after 3 centuries and decided to go through serbia and hungary.

keep the serbo-jewish double bluff goin' it's always interedasting

>Byzantine feels.

Have a (You) my man.

Пa aкo cи пoлy Cpбин a пoлy Хpвaт,тo знaћи дa cy ти ca дpyгe cтpaнe твoј нapoд иcтo гeнoцидaн,кoји јe имao кoнцeтpaциoнe лoгope зa дeцy,иcтo кao cтo cy Бyгapи eтнићки чиcтили тoкoм Пpвoг Cвeтcкoг paтa.To знaчи дa cи измишљeнa нaцијa,кoмбинoвaнa oд дpyгa двa гeнoциднa нapoдa,кao и cви јyжни Cлoвeни.
Пa oндa штa јe билa твoјa пoјeнтa,и дa ли cлyчaјнo мoждa пoкyшo дa yзмeш вишe мopaлнo cтaјaлиштe?Дoбap пoкyшaј Eдхeм sap нeмaш глaвe дa ceћeш y Peпyблици Cpпcкoј?

I remember you, forever butthurt, coming into every croat thread and talking shit.
Praising serbia while at the same time not living there kek.
You just spout wikipedia bullshit and muh frontier all day.

kys

analbanian = turk

serbs removed analbanian

so yes

btw hows the feel when your gretest national hero is christian kebab remover but u are now a fucking kebab turk top fucking keeek

of all the meme nations in south e europe ur analroaches are by far the first

Muslims are Croatian friends

"Muslims are the flower of Croatian nation" - Ante Starcevic - the father of Croatia

>spawn of portugese zoophiliac and gorrila talks shit about actual european nations

back to the amazon huemonkey

kek coming from the leading gypsy turks, i mean for godsake u still have a turk minority/party in ur country ur nation was founded by turk tribes yet u hate muslim roaches cause ur a orthodog roach top fucking kek

2. meme natioan after analbanian roaches

fuck off to asia ashparok

They desirved to because they were niggers chimping out.

false and fake
fuck off proxy cunt

UHUHUHUH YOU OWE US SERBcucks
tbqh we even, for you gaining Croats part of Hungarian and Italian land they stole.

and of course there is the gypsy spawn of satan austrian anime faggot called nii-chan, having freshly emigrated here from the warzone that is /exyu/, he seeks only peaceful coexistence and free pieces of scrap copper

just die in a fire already you walking fucking meme

you are a man without a homeland, serbs hate you because you're a craven diaspora homosexual and austrians hate you because youre a mongrel mudblood

the rope is your only way out

I have never seen a nation so proud of being under someones boot for a thousand years
They basically lost their crown to the Germans but they don't see it as loosing
They see that as them INHERITING Croatia

You will never see a Serb being proud of being under turkey
(which they rebelled and fought against through those 400years) we were under
Even Hungarians tried to fight the Habsurgs on a few occasions (they did good, but after they were returned under their rule)

But Croatians?
They will keep yelling how they were the GOOD GOYS
Also
>Daily reminder that it was Crocucks that wanted kingdom of Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia to be created
>Daily reminder that before ww2 and early war they Ustase were but buddies with Commies

Treba pobiti sve ustase i cetnike desu