Jordan is the second best country in the middle east , no beheading , women not forced to wear hijab...

Jordan is the second best country in the middle east , no beheading , women not forced to wear hijab , we kill terrorists , PROVE ME WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashemites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_Philby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright, toothbrush-nigger-shoe-country.

So which is the best?
Dubai?

Sure, if that makes you feel good. It's like being the smartest student in the special ed class

Iran is the best. Every sunni country sucks donkey dick and should kys

fuck off cuck , you cant even defend your country against a bunch of sand nigger rapists

THIS

is it because you like iranian dicks most ? SWEDKEK

Israel, you dumb fuck

Also your King is a huge Star Trek nerd who's really good at PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M

King of Jordan on Star Trek: Next Generation -- he's the extra in green.

fuck , i got btfo

Still dumb arabs

Well come over here and I'll defend my country against you.

is this what i get for being from the second best country in the ME ?

>Israel

Your inner jew is leaking there, goy.

>Israel, you dumb fuck

lol

No but seriously, who?

well trump is pres now , all of america will suck on 4 inch jewish cock , my great saudi ally

can you remove your cousins from number 1? I want to visit it

>t. (((Saudi)))

this confirms the fact that israel is mentally ill retarded and has down syndrome

T. inbred goat fucker

>4 inch

You're being too generous :^)

t. inbred with a retard language

/thread

I was kinda hoping you'd be one of those cool Jordanians. The leadership of your country supports Israel.

lol faggot , you see your mother getting raped in the streets and cant do anything about it so you come here and cry like a little faggot

You just described every country In the middle east with the exception of Saudi Arabia

حسن الظن i know the biggest they will ever reach is 3 inch but i added one so the mossad doesn't hunt me down

did some saudi fuck really have the fuckin balls to post on a /pol thread. Motherfucker i hope your whole country burns

Well at least it's not me who is raping my mom, unlike in the country named after a nig nog basketball player.

we are going to hunt you down now

t. mossad

poor faggot without glorious saudian country you wouldn't have any of that oil , faggot , i dont know why saudia arabia keeps giving you fat fucks oil

Your king being a huge western nerd is probably why your country is second best

t. butthurt overweight mericunt

yeah its not you raping your own mom its the niggers , you cuck , but if you had the chance and if she didn't look like a baboon you would fuck her too

Sure thing buddy , now shoot yourself , make sure not to miss the brain

It's better to give it than being bombed and then give it.

Kneel before your white overlords, pencil dick Mehmet.

i was just joking my great ally i mean 10 inches, even 10 inches is too small for glorious israel

You enjoy seeing your mom get raped, but you don't want to be made fun of on Sup Forums so you act like you hate it.

Neither could your ancestors, obviously.
Daily reminder that almost all Muslims nowadays are descendants of people who were forced to become Muslim or were just raped, their husbands were executed.

>pencil dick
longer than your micro penis lmao , also do you think you are my "master" you fucking cuck , at least i can walk down the street without being gangbanged.

Your king is haxemite and descendant of the Prophet (PBUH). You have the most traditional monarchy in the world. Great country.

>israel
good goy
never forget we are your greatest ally in the middle east even though we never help you with anything outside of israel

Israel, you cuck faggot

I'm not an arab, you autists

Your king is a faggot hahah, faggot country.

lmao you poor jordanian you, your king sucks british dick and you're one of israel's best defenses: border control, you've been israeli bitches for longer than you can remember

at least it did not happen in our lifetime , you are now alive and not doing anything about it you fucking miserable cuck

What does Hashmite mean? Also, I have a Jordanian friend on Steam, we play Dota 2 togehter lol.

thanks huehue friend

of course you are not , arabs have dignity and wouldnt allow anyone to rape their moms

Lol

> a leaf

lol lithuania

google it autist

thank Allah that your degenerate ass isn't Arabic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashemites
>The House of Hashim, better known as the Hashemites Hashmi (Arabic: الهاشميون, al-Hāshimīyūn; also "Hashimites" or "Hashimids"), are the royal family of the Hejaz (1916–1925), Iraq (1921–1958), and Jordan (1921–present). The family belongs to the Dhawu Awn, one of the branches of the Hasanid Sharifs of Mecca – also referred to as Hashemites – who ruled Mecca continuously from the 10th century until its conquest by the House of Saud in 1924. Their eponymous ancestor is Hashim ibn Abd Manaf, great-grandfather of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
So how come they only rule Jordan now?

>Arabs have dignity

So you call it dignity when you take the big anglo cock up to your arse?

Well done, foreskin eater

Yes. The bar is, indeed, that low in the Middle East.

Your country and King are okay but your population is 70% uncivilized Palestinian refugees. If there are 10% of the population who are civilized in a western standards living in big cities like in Amman but the rest are inbred religious goatfuckers you have problem.

because islam doesn't chose its leaders by their bloodline , but rather by skill and leadership , but now since islam doesn't actually rule the ME this cuck king is claiming the throne , we should rule mecca too but whatever

Never underestimate Aussie bantz.

>big anglo cock
KEK
also jews do that too you autistic cuck

sure thing faggot

Brits gave them Jordan

> a nigger shoe.

I'm a burger working in this shithole for a couple weeks

>because jews do it too it's okay for me to suck on the anglo

Lmao. Go back to stoning children.

>dies of starvation because no potato
>Surrounded by fish from all ways

jordan's a good country to dump unwanted refugees it's been done for years and now the kikes have sent them to europe

My sides.

Jordan isn't based
Just this summer a journalist or poet or whatever was shot dead for speaking against Islam by "moderate Muslims" OUTSIDE THE COURT ROOM.

You are savages
Only Christian Jordanians are based

> amerishart
>doesn't like canada
aim for the head

I hope your king has a long and prosperous life. He is faced with many dangers. When I remember I pray for him.

i like how you understand things , its confirmed you are autistic, i denied that claim , also you are lying because the average white "cock" is like 5 or something , which is too generous , because you hardly reach 3 inches

lol you cant pay your debts faggot , germany is enslaving you

>implying being an amerifat is better

Loving
Every
Laugh

Go back to eating literal rotten fish and being annexed by Russia.

Why are you obsessed with pennis?
You fucking shitskin subhuman

This, desu. Like Israel would be considered a mediocre European country like Spain/Italy tier.

Like the entire middle east is worse off than a country ran by kikes surrounded by angry muzzies that has the purchasing power per capita of Italy.

How can your broke ass even afford internet?

Pay debt and take a bath, you filthy greek.

Well three inches must fit better in your anus so it's okay to take the white cock up to you ass.

lol No it's not it's because this guy fucked over the Hashemites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_Philby

He converted to Wahabbism and thought it was the best thing ever, and then went rogue on foreign policy.

Fun fact, his son Kim was also a traitor to Britain and was a huge communist mole.

>pennis
check your wallet then aim for the head

Germany is giving handouts to American banks who failed and we're dumped on the Greek taxpayer.
Nice avoiding the subject BTW.
Your desert shithole is not even top of 5 in M.E

You are scum and Islam is worst cancer.

China won't deal with your bs as well as the cucked West so mind that

70% of saudi arabia is obese, i'm willing to bet you're easily one of those. You disgusting brown niggers are inferior in every way. Come visit we'll beat another one of you to death like we did in wisconsin

Why don´t you answer to my claims appropriately?

rubber 3 inch penis cant do shit lmao

>implying finnish cock can even pass an inch

That's why you're a cuck

shouldn't you like go suck german dick more ? its 3 inches anyway so its not that big of a deal , you need some money for the gyro

fuck off amerifat

Funny because Saudis are even more obese than Murica

>second best

Doesn't that hurt to admit?

>arabs have dignity

you are the niggers of europe you faggot cuck

oh look , a cockroach

>le random percentage meme

It took you fags two presidents and a huge army budget to kill Osama, I'm sure I can kick your fat floppy ass left and right with just my left foot.

Have a fun ride to McDonald's with my fuel in your tank as well.

all you talk about is dick, there must be enough dick to go around with the 5 million refugees we dumped there

Kek when did the Saudis start showing up on Sup Forums being all butthurt anyway

You're the hairiest motherfucker in the region, you have absolutely no dignity

>Arabs talking about penis sizes and being a cuck

You guys have smallest dicks on the earth. That's why you have to mutilate small girl's genitals so that your tiny weewees would not become obsolete.

Only reason burgers don't nuke you is that they need some slaves to pump up the oil.