I AM FUCKING FREEZING MY ASS OFF

WERE THE FUCK IS THE GLOBAL WARMING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reporting in from NC. 4 inches of snow and it's like the fucking apocalypse around here.

le winterchan meme

It's about extreme weather. Fucking idiot.

yeah it sucks, cant feel my nuts either. we arent use to this shit here. its fucking cold on the coast we get freeze like once a decade. i own boardshorts, and boardshorts.

It seems like winter starts later and later each year.

Could it be that the earths angle slightly changes back and forth over time or is there something wrong with the calendars?

Global warming was a scam to prevent people from preparing for what's actually coming for depopulation, An ice age. RIP.

The sun is at it's lowest dormant period and its going to stay there for at least 100,000 years. It does this, its natural. Be prepared.

I not seen anyone leave imigration center since October.

Comfy

>Reporting in from NC. 4 inches of snow

I'm in New Orleans and I'm not built for this shit.

Then move somewhere warm.

Shut the fuck up, you pussy

The liberals renamed it "climate change"

I feel comfy desu, thinking about all those shitskins that will freeze to death trying to cross european borders.

itt: niggers and sandslimes who can't put up with colder weather
kys

Its on a 15 year long pause right, so we decided to call it climate change to redistribute your energy credits.

Are you homeless or something? Can't afford to heat your house?

I always wondered why people care about a few degrees of warming when an ice age is a far more devestating event. I'm buying up as much southern us desert land as I can.

then you shouldn't have named it global warming, jackass. Just proves all the climate change "science" is BS.

Under 20°F here in Texas

>The NEETs have reached the point that they literally do not understand that the world outside their house exists, and that people go outside of their houses.

Normally the Jet Stream ringing the northern latitudes keeps freezing arctic air from spilling down south. What's happened in the last few years is that the Jet Stream has weakened and we're getting the full brunt of the arctic air. Something similar could happen with the ocean Gulf Stream - if it shuts down in the north, Europe will see a major drop in temperature, enough to bring Nordic climate down into Britain, France, and Germany.
Tl;dr, right-wing climate policy will inadvertently bring Winter-Chan to life.

Most people will look at my warning and say "Oh a larper" or "A leaf" and ignore my message, Those people will be frozen to death in the coming future