Right wing populist government member in Austria

wants to ban the headscarf, but not crosses.

Austrians, what are you doing? Why are your right wing populists so islamophob? Making such a right wing populist "integration minister", do you have no compassion for radical Islamists who want women to wear hijabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/gegen-silvester-und-weihnachten-cdu-in-hamburg-wirft-ditib-aggressive-stimmungsmache-vor_id_6460026.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AUSTRIA NO!!!!
(secretly, fucking yay!!)

wrong it's not the member of our "populist" party FPÖ, he's with the people's ÖVP (conservatives)

>"but not Christian crosses"
These people just hate Christ dont they? Like nothing about any other religion, just ago straight for the Christians. even though its completely irrelevant.

people's party

This is absolutely retarded. It makes sense to ban the burka (the one that covers absolutely everything) but not the hijab, since all it does is cover the hair, head and neck while not covering the face.

pic related is a hijab

This is a very low standard for being right wing.

Isn't a big part of wearing a cross that it touches your skin, as in is worn under clothes?
How would you even notice somebody is wearing one unless you lift up their shirt.

>but not christian crosses
My word, it's almost like Austria is a majority Christian country or something.

It's not about religion, it's about not being able to see the full face.

Stupid fucking retards

just figuring that out now?

Oh yeah and the ban is pretty stupid if you ask me. The only thing I could see is that it covers your hair, but still thats no different than wearing a baseball hat.

INTEGRATION.

Islam is NOT even a miniscule facet of Austrian culture.

The hijab does not cover the face you stupid fucking retard, you're thinking of the burka

One of these can be used to hide your identity. One cannot.

The left wing and butthurt muslims are already shutting it down, he'll never be able to get this through

WTF?

Hiajab is a symbol of female oppression and the christian cross is not.

>Shania Nasralla

What a cunt.
The point of this law is that nobody here wants to deal with a civil servant wearing a hijab. Mostly teachers I guess. Didn't read up on the official reason but that's probably it. The law isn't even a big deal Turkey used to have a similar law too.

AUSTRALIA NO!

t. mehmet goes to argentina

When was the last time you were allowed to walk into a bank with your hood up and a baseball cap on?

This post was brought to you by the German Ministry of Truth© (Believe us goy!)

>he thinks this is newsworthy

Meanwhile:
>focus.de/politik/deutschland/gegen-silvester-und-weihnachten-cdu-in-hamburg-wirft-ditib-aggressive-stimmungsmache-vor_id_6460026.html

Ditib (mudshits/roaches) agitates against christmas and sylvester and our politicians give a shit. Good thing that these people work together with our politcians.

Pic related

Yes, I'm mad as fuck.

You shouldn't wear a baseball hat as a civil servant too, uncultured burger.

>Austrian government wants to ban invading religion
>But not their 1000 year old religion

How have we fallen so far

Holy shit, I can't believe we are such bigots.

I mean, maintaining our culture and religion? Cmon guys its literally 2017!

I hate this "ban the way they dress" shit.
It's papering over cracks.
We're not going to fix anything by banning the fucking burka.
It's only ever proposed to give the illusion that something is being done.

Until someone starts advocating for demolishing mosques, turning migrant back at gun point and legislating against them so hard that even the ones that were born her pack up and fuck off, we're not really doing anything.

Quoted the wrong post, sry burger bro, meant

Austria TAK

While banning Hijab is little non-european - destroying the religious freedom, that was a big achievement of Europe,
calling to ban crosses is weird and evil...

> Shadia Nasrala
Ultimatelly does not sound like an Austrian name, does it ? Why should these uninvited commers dictate us the Principles ?

>Until someone starts advocating for demolishing mosques, turning migrant back at gun point and legislating against them so hard that even the ones that were born her pack up and fuck off, we're not really doing anything.

This. It's plain and simple, they try to invade our countries, so we have to drive them back into their shitholes.
I can't understand why people won't get it.

Most redpilled 'wutbūrger' have already understood that we need to push Islam back and out. But our worthless gutmenschen still believe we can coexist. They won't understand until someone kills or wounds them - and even then it's questionable.

Just remember the girl that got raped and killed by a mudshit. The father wanted donations instead of flowers for her funeral.

I'm so god damn angry at the moment.

Nuns become nuns and cover themselves by choice, it isn't a social requirement for all women that they can be beaten for not following

Fuck off kike

Kurz might as well be FPÖ now he's stolen most of their policies and even gone further on some.

Wow why Muslim countries are so Christianophobe... they won't let me wear my cross without beheading me...

You probably do not understand...

Covering woman head was a century ago a folk-lore almost everywhere in Europe. It is even recomended in Paul epistles...

thats what "integration" means
we dont have to ban crosses, because being Christian is our identity.

Kurz's family comes from my town in Poland.

And even to say more, you stupid Burger.

As your constitution gives you the right of bearing weapon and killing each other for trespassing,
our European constitution gives us the RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.

We have been fighting for it for centuries and finally we do have got it. And Freedom means, that you can choose whatever you like.

Unless you are willing to give up your arms to your jewish elites, then probably we will like to give our religious freedoms to those same jewish elites...

>but not Christian crosses
yes he's called an INTEGRATION minister, not a lets-wipe-out-our-own-culture minister

Yea but not covering a woman's face.

>ditib
Fucking Erdogan spies

christianity is the reason europa was a success...ergo, more europa are christian....why are we giving white guilt any sway? if muslims are offended by the cross, why did they move to christian lands?

Really, germans...use your superior intellects.....Islam's publicly stated goal is to gain submission of the whole world....sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics.....

We might as well argue its offensive that if one of us were in Riyadh or Medina and we wore a crucifix and the government cut our heads off......

> Yea but not covering a woman's face.

Yes, covering face is dangerous. It even does not need to be a woman.

Banning DANGEROUS activity is OK. Because it is dangerous and not because it is religious.

But having a scarf or a head-cover like this is not dangerous. Hence banning it is (anti-)religious fundamentalism, and you are not any better than muslim fundamentalists, that ban christians from other side...

Then, there is another thing: the EDUCATION. State should be able to prescribe, what WE together want to let our children be educated, so prescribing Honour to teachers is right, prescribing desired and forbiding undesired religious expression in SCHOOLS is very right and just. Because teacher in school does not play for his own freedom, but for the imprint into students, so it is freedom of students and Right of Population to protect children from undesired patterns... The personal freedom of teacher is far less important than collective freedom of students, generations and The People...

Freedom of religion was settled upon by europeans after many years of conflict, it was meant for europeans and jews to get along with each other. It has proven not to work with Muslims, it cannot apply to them.

Because only tryhard Christians are nuns, meanwhile literally every single muslim woman in existence must wear it because the Quran/Hadith said so. 500 million > 900 thousand.

As a woman, when you convert to Christianity, being a nun isn't mandatory. When you submit to Islam, wearing a hijab is mandatory.

Austria NO

I giggled

True i dont even get why he doesnt switch he acts and talks like a FPÖ dude and gets routinely shit on by party members even thought he is on of the few shining stars left in there.

I really dont give a shit about the head scarf, as long as its not a burka.

>wearing a hijab is mandatory.

Nigger it actually isn't, but Islam has got a problem with fundamentalism and extremism which is why it should be banned. Stop the slippery slope.

It's a bad thing because it only touches a symptom (Muslim demonstration of power and how they shit on our culture) and not the root of the problem - but better than nothing I guess.
Won't keep HC from winning.

Austria has been a Christian land for over a thousand years, no? And it has been a Christian nation since its conception as a state.

Why is it a problem austria is christian place there is not a single argument you can make that they should just shit on their country, history and major religion. Nope sorry austria is major christian there its not evil if they want to preserve that history, culture and present. Everyone that doest like that can leave.

>Islam has got a problem with fundamentalism

interesting. religion of extreme peace, or what?

>It is even recomended in Paul epistles...

Only during prayer and Church congregation you godless commie. It stops women from having to worry about their appearance when their primary focus should be on God. It's a completely optional choice.

Hijab in Islam is designed so that men are not aroused by the female figure and committing haram.

They're two completely different things.

Kurz is the coming man. The question is not if, but when he takes over the Conservative party - downward trend of which he might actually be able to stop by moving to the right. He's young, articulate, comes across as reasonable, but doesn't cater to the old fucks in the party or the bureaucrats. He is just the man to lead the Conservative party into a coalition with the FPÖ.

>But Austria is a nation built on freedom of religious expression, only the Nazis wanted to stop that. Are you a Nazi?

35%-guy approves. FPÖ-ÖVP when?

good. They're one of the few places that refuses to deal with sandniggers.

We are literally Hitler. The EU even let us keep our net neutrality and ban on unwarranted surveillance because of based Kurz.