Somebody posted this in my WhatsApp group and obviously I can't respond because... well...

Somebody posted this in my WhatsApp group and obviously I can't respond because... well, we all know that our redpilled views are looked down upon by far too many people. Two others in the group immediately gave the image a thumbs up emoji.

I feel like I'm silencing myself from telling it how it is out of fear of then becoming an outcast in my circle of friends. It's frustrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

I wanna post this but they would just dismiss it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W3quo6TvBCM
youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't argue with dumb, you just can't.
Although that does sound like a thinly veiled threat.

The thing is I wouldn't consider them dumb, they just have a huge blind spot when it comes to Islam for some reason.

>that image
Wouldnt they be dead? Most Muslims are inbred or islanders living in their own trash kek

Dumb comes in many forms and it isn't indicative of intelligence. Failure to see that opinions are correct only to the individual while facts are indisputable is in my opinion dumb.

12 billion rounds of ammunition are sold every year in the U.S.

I think we could take them.

Most Muslims are fearful of their crazy peers. We need to find reformist minded Muslims and turn them into leaders of the Muslim community so they can have a reformist movement. Get rid of the Muhammed shit, get rid of the different sects, then once it takes hold in the West, force it on the poor, illiterate Middle Easterns and Asian Muslims. Within two generations we could see a more civil minded Islam a la the Ottomans.

Sure there is the meme "solution" of just killing all the extremists but that is like cutting off the heads of the hydra... we need to take the long, smart approach.

Don't be a scared faggot ,speak your mind before you are dead.
Don't be that type of person who worries what other think of him, that is weak shit.

The reason you didn't argue the image is because you don't know how, so instead you opted to just search for 'Islam btfo!!' and looked at the closest thing that'd cater to what you were trying to say.

With that out of the way, you're a fucking coward, OP. You deserve the company you're in.

There are over 350 million guns in the US. If guns were really only for killing, you'd all be dead by now. Don't let your (((TV))) tell you what to fear.

Why do every statement about Islam liberals make soundly like a thinly veiled threat?

Of course I know how to respond to this image, even without using any videos or images. But if a well articulated video already brings across my point fairly well why not post it?

Fine, I'm a coward then. Not everyone can be a badass like you.

>We need to find reformist minded Muslims and turn them into leaders of the Muslim community so they can have a reformist movement.
Is this post ironic? You just described decades of M-E policy

i guess thats why the middle east is such a human right paradise

Shave a few millions off of the shit skins population in account for not only killing themselves but mainly other shit skins. It's like christmas everyday!

What part of that video is well articulated? All it is is a brown hag berating some woman for not knowing any better.

Thanks.

>Why does every statement liberals make soundly like a thinly veiled threat?
fixed it for you

Has there ever actually been a violent right wing revolution?

>we all know our redpilled views are looked down upon

not in the south. Sucks to be yuropean

Then the same fucking argument can be made about every other thing that can potentially kill you. I wonder if that poster is a fan of gun control?

Post the historic of the arabo-israelian wars to show how dumb they are

Her argument directly contradicts the point the image is trying to make. Just because they haven't achieved killing us all doesn't mean that a significant number of them isn't trying their best to do that and that even a minority can steer when they employ violence. Which is the case in the muslim world.

Be like 'no lol they'd probably get nuked! lol' just say it in jest

>not in the south.
Sort of. They really love Israel. Very Christian here.
Now time for a laugh....
youtu.be/W3quo6TvBCM

Franco Spain

its funny, literally everyone that lives outside large cities thinks this, but everyone inside the large cities will suck a refugees dick because muh poor refugees. they change as soon as they make their own experiences. one of my good female friends got pimp slapped by some somalis at prater when she denied their sexual advances. she could not believe what happened, like pouring gas into fire is a miracle. they have to learn on their own, subtly point them in the right direction

That video is cancer

The same could be said about this board. The only way Islam and muslims are different is their religion actively preaches forceful conversion and an islamic state. Nowhere in the video did she make a case against Islam as being a flawed and violent system. And the number is significant only in the sense of how many people die as a result of it. That doesn't change the fact that only a minority of muslims actively participate in terrorists organisations.

It's the equivalent of Jews pushing collective guilt on the Germans after WW2.

>Speak your mind before you're dead.

Like pottery.

>only a minority of muslims actively participate in terrorists organisations

Ah, here we go. All muslims are peaceful and tolerant and lovely except for the ones who pull the trigger. All the millions of muslims who never killed anybody but support those killings are perfectly fine and shouldn't be a concern.

Islam is violent, we are just fortunate that the majority of Muslim violence is against other Muslims.

>actively participate

Read what I wrote. Or should I try you for murder for wanting to gas the kikes?

This video might be more normir friendly: youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk
It uses the same data as the chart there, is presented by a Muslim lady and criticizes Mohammad Ben Al-Afleq for speaking on behalf of Muslims.

If you were really confident in your opinions and felt you could back them up reasonably you'd argue back.

Truth is you're just a fucking pussy who only listens to what your Sup Forums buddies say without properly forming your own opinions.

That's ok though, you can just come back to your echochamber safe space to have everyone here reassure you that those people are dumb!

here you go faggot,post pic related in the group and post results

If they want us to stop being told by the TV who to hate, we would hate even more Muslims and stop hating Whites.

>stop letting your TV tell you who to hate
>unless it's whites, Trump voters, conservatives, men...

If Muslims really disliked extremism, all extremists would be dead or ostracized out of existence by now.

In truth, though, all "extremists" are just good Muslims and the Ummah constantly covers for them (see Molenbeek).

do it faggot

A radical Muslim will brutally kill you. A moderate Muslim will watch.

We are dying here already, who the fuck made that pic.

Why kill them when they open their borders and welcome you into their country? Their media and their laws look the other way when you act like a barbarian for fear of being called racists. You get to beat them, hurt them, rape them and they smile and cry about how much they love you and hate racism. Your immense birthrate far beats theirs so soon in a few generations they will become a minority in their own country allowing their voting power to be rendered useless. Politicians don't give a shit about anything but being in charge. Those politicians who pretend to love western civilization now will begin catering to you the majority, the Muslim population, the Muslim ideology in order to get their votes and maintain their power.

respond them with troll logic something like:

america has he most powerful army of the world
obama won the nobel peace prize
if america wanted they could force peace but there is still war on middle east

Its not islam so much as it is ARABS that are ISLAMIC.

The combination is pure toxic. Why? Because they are among the most tribalistic and political of people. So political that they fuck eachother up over the tiniest of resources and not limited to economics or rights. They do it for literally every fucking thing, even common knowledge.

For example, rather than teach someone basic knowledge so that the job gets done quicker, they horde it for themselves and teach no one, less their position be compromised. They are constantly trying to undermine and fuck each other over. Arab culture is fatalistic and toxic. When you combine that with a retarded alahuakbar religion that was built to pray on this war like politic you get the madness that is happening all over the world.

Islam was not a problem in the west after the crusades till 9/11 reminded everyone that arabs are fucking nuts and islam is part in parcel with the culture.

Western muslims abandoned most of the overly political *ARAB* shit and integrated the system of belief into a western intellectual and social context.

Tribalism is the "root" problem. Niggers for example are extremely tribalistic and are worse than or as bad as akbars. Truly niggers are only a scourge because of their tribalistic bullshit.

Why do you think educated blacks like Sowell and even MLK have appeal. They are not bound by the feces mentality.

Arab muslims overwhelmingly adopt the nigger mentality. They just also happen to be extremely far right politically and religiously. They are SUPER niggers. You literally cannot disprove this.

M-E = Middle East?

They want extremism, not reform. By reform I am obviously talking about making Islam less zealous and extremist. A la Protestantism and the like. A reformation to make Islam on par with Christianity and Judaism in terms of the violence it incites and the craziness it creates.

>ape chimping out
>muh 60 gorillian
>dumb communists better dead than red
>does anyone else think 9/11 was bad ?
>heh.. muslims BTFO
Cancerous normie kikebook tier """"argument""""

the only reason why they arent killing us because muslims knew they would lose.
They are raping our women so whites will be out bred.
Who ever made this is a legit retard

Show them a few passages in Koran, OP. Pretty sure that is not the TV.

Reply honestly and perhaps find some true friends.

>Stop letting your tv tell you who to hate

Take your own advice liberals. Wait until Trump actually starts making executive decisions before you shit on him.

Make a drawing of Muhammad fucking a pig and show it to that crowd.
If they're so certain that they aren't violent, don't say anything and just show them a drawing.

>not speaking up against leftist retards and fleeing to your little echo chamber on Sup Forums
Go out there Kamerad and show them! Don't be a Hahnrei!

POST THE POISONED SKITTLES/M&M PIC, GUNTHER!!

t.liberal who is not even living in a muslim country.
We have bombings every week we are dying

whence this meme? protestantism made christianity more violent, not less. the history of the next 130 years (180 in the east) after luther shitposted on that church door was one of a huge and chaotic religious war. it was the aftermath of violence and the enlightenment which set the stage to the decline of christianity, finished on the battlefields of ww1. christianity was violent while it had power and stopped being violent when it lost that power.

There are NOT well over a billion Muslims in the world.
The Quran says specifically that you can only be called a Muslim if you KILL the Kaffir wherever you find him.
If you do not do this, you are not a Muslim.
Arab=/=Muslim
it's not a difficult concept

>we could see a more civil minded Islam a la the Ottomans.
The same Ottomans that enslaved Christians wholesale through the devshirme system? The same Ottomans that had an enormous sexual slavery market? The same Ottomans that portrayed WWI as a jihad against the infidels to their people?

>children, women and isis supporters who arent violent arent muslim

Hahah point out the fact that in every country where they are the majority they do kill non Muslims

The only thing stopping them is western technical capability

All you gotta post is #notallmuslims
Then go ahead and watch them implode from a combination of mental gymnastics and false equivalencies.

Got anymore graphs of these nature?

>Stop letting your TV tell you who to hate
Where on TV is Islam depicted negatively?

History doesn't lie. Islam is at war with the world.

Islam is at war with the world; always was, always will be.

they got pretty far desu

>mandatory "lessons from the Holocaust" class in my police academy

lmao, hooked nosed kikes are everywhere