HE'S A SHAM, A FIFTH COLUMN
AMERICA YOU DUN GOOFED
SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums
M A D A M

>russia wants to purge shitskins and fags
WHY WOULDNT WE SUPPORT THEM?

proofs?

WE...

This is great, it's nice to see someone engage in realpolitik rather than a continuation of Obongo administration's disastrous foreign policy. Thank fuck he won and Clitary didn't

I've never understood why people continue to antagonize Russia

Thank you for those kind words, Mr. Trump, I hope this will happen

NO

WE NEED AN ALL-OUT WAR WITH RUSSIA

It's in the American best interests to go to war with Russia?

Fuck off with your shitty Northern Brothers meme. Gas yourself, faggot.

it's in Israel's best interests for America to go to war with Russia. FIFY

Why not just remove the middleman and go bomb the fuck out of every single sandnigger country and take their oil?

US/Russia could do it in a month.

>france, germany, italy, and nordic nations all elect conservative anti-immigrant parties
>US and Russia ally with new glorious dawn europe
>canada eventually kicks Justin "Cuckstro" Trudeau out and joins in
>the west is finally united against islam terror

DEUS

VULT

Isn't he also helping out your nation as well Israel? Wouldn't it be even better if you had two massive powers to help you beat the shit out of Islamic terrorist instead of one? How about the Iranians? If the Russian's are willing to get behind you and throw Iran and Syria to the wind?

The U.S supports fucking dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and Egypt, why would it be worse if they supported a autocrat with democratic backing from its people?

then we can draft our daughters

>"""""stupid"""""

What did he mean by this?

>"yeah america number one"
>"nationalism yeah"
>trump/putin love affair
>"fuck yeah america russia all the way"
>"globalism yeah"
americans everyone

why r u so mad, kike?
trump pomises to kick arabs from your shithole.
u should be happier than ever

Trump just shot himself in the foot

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text

There's a reason the democrats pushed to sign this bill into law before today

Now the democrats can argue Trump just made himself a russian propoganda machine and impeach him.

The question is if they have the balls

>in order to be nationalistic, you must go to war with all other countries
>get along with nobody
Leafs, everyone

remind me whose leader he called a "great friend" and was the first person he met before and after he won the election?

>Canada doing anything

Begone, leaf.

Maybe it sounds less rude, dunno.

> made himself a russian propoganda machine
there is no law against any of this.

We're laughing while we import all of your educated, talented citizens to here.

> M A D A M
> G O Y

THIS FUCKING PROVES IT. RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION SYSTEM.

TRUMP ADMITTED IT YESTERDAY AND IS GIVEN THEM A FREE PASS TODAY

RUSSKIES GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

You're only allowed to propagandize non-white shithole countries in the west, it's more of an unspoken rule.

They were kings and queens after all, you know?

All hail!

there's still room in the ashtray

just sayin

I will laugh my goddamn ass off if it's president trump who finally ends the cold war sentiment for good.

Lefties will absolutely lose their minds.

>propagandize non-white shithole countries in the west
wait a minute... What country are you talking about?

Israel complaining about other countries meddling in US affairs is real fuckin rich.

Thanks for the insightful post, Comrade!

>t. Not Another Shill for Russia (promise!)

>there is no law against any of this.

Yes there is

Refer to section 501 on the post I linked

Come back to the thread when you actually read it. Trump just broke federal law.

well, i don't get it at all. I often go to comment section of Politico and people there are dense as fuck - they talk about legally punishable "treason from Trump" like we are at war with USA or something.

Oh fuck yes, does this means trade sanctions are going to lifted?

RUSSIAN/AMERICAN ALLIANCE
POST THE BEST FRIEND PICTURE

Fucking traitor.

Kek

> internet comment sections

you played yourself

Hillary being a slave to Saudi Arabia - Bad
Trump being a slave to Russia - Somehow good

Explain this shit Sup Forums, both countries are shitty petrol states and will collapse in the coming decade since the world is slowly phasing out oil. Why should we 'ally' with Russia?

people would maul them in the strets
or at least i would

It is pretty suss how hard Trump shills for commies tho

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

Russia isn't muslim.

Because russia is a "shitty petrol state" that sends you to space and builds nuclear power reactors, whilst saudi arabia is a band of goat-rapists.

Nice comparison btw

well, sometimes i can leave a first comment and it will always display at the top, generating tonns of hate, butthurt and accusations that i am a paid troll by kremlin for articulating opinion they don't like. This is so delicious i can't resist.

SEC. 501. COMMITTEE TO COUNTER ACTIVE MEASURES BY THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION TO EXERT COVERT INFLUENCE OVER PEOPLES AND GOVERNMENTS.
(a) Definitions.—In this section:

(1) ACTIVE MEASURES BY RUSSIA TO EXERT COVERT INFLUENCE.—The term “active measures by Russia to exert covert influence” means activities intended to influence a person or government that are carried out in coordination with, or at the behest of, political leaders or the security services of the Russian Federation and the role of the Russian Federation has been hidden or not acknowledged publicly, including the following:

(A) Establishment or funding of a front group.

(B) Covert broadcasting.

(C) Media manipulation.

(D) Disinformation and forgeries.

(E) Funding agents of influence.

(F) Incitement and offensive counterintelligence.

(G) Assassinations.

(H) Terrorist acts.

It's a good thing then that Donald has close ties to Saudi Arabian oligarchs as well! So friendly!

Russia is not actually democratic. Thats the problem.

During the cold war the US also supported various dictatorships but only because the alternative was worse to them. Now Trump just does it because these autocrats are close to his own mindset.

>buh buh mah elections...

We had a 40 year long dictatorship and even then our government staged elections. There are literally journalists and businessmen who magically disappear from Russia when they speak against him.

So far so good though. Just be careful if he suddenly turns cancerous and starts meddling with the freedom of speech (press) or simply decides to "extend his term" by whatever reasons.

I welcome our new Russian comrades with open arms.

Europeans have latched onto Lady Liberties teet for far too long, and have shown no gratitude nor have they offered any assistance whatsoever in return. Who would've thought it was the Russians and not the Muslim hordes that would lead to your demise.

Their time has come.

that's great, so when are you countering active measures by saudi arabia and israel?

Well Russia. If we're going to have a relationship we should work some things out. Who's playing the husband and who plays the wife. Or rather. Who's supplying the materials and who's making and selling the product?

>You can't have good relations with other countries if you want your own country to be good
what the fuck is wrong with you leaf?

I wonder why the Jew doesn't want the two most powerful white nations united.

Nah all pf this was done already by Poles.

POLAND LITERALLY THE COUNTRY OF FUTURE TODAY

NO BLACK
NO SHIT
(Many kebabs owned by poles)

Literally a principle.

Is that why Moscow has the most mosques out of any european capital and why Putin signed laws prohibiting 'hate speech' against Islam?

>that sends you to space
lmao our private businesses are making more progress in space than Russia, and like I said, once oil drops below $10 a barrel, how is Russia gonna balance their budget let alone continue their space operations

>flag
ok I'm going to go ahead and believe the exact opposite of that

He's telling us that to be properly proud of our country, we have to obliterate every country we are allied with.

The Canadians are first.

Americans stay in America
Russians stay in russia
But we can still call and come over for vodka and cards Friday night

Flag

good luck enacting that article against your president, lol. He can hit back you know, he can destroy anyone who strikes him with this and repeal it in the end. People think they can take on Trump and beat him verbally or legally without him responding. They are proven wrong so many times.

Hm... I just hope that it won't be a relationship like the one with Saudi Arabia, where the USA turns a blind eye to every one of their wrongdoings.

t. CIA

>Israel talking about America's best interests

Russia would provide the materials and america would Manufacture.

Hold your tongue hebrew

>t. Literal Russian shill

Dude Russia is adulterated capitalism.

It's what dragged their nation out of communist shit hole.

Probably a call out for misinformed people who eat up all the real (((fake news))).

Is the Cold War finally over?

it's why we supported him. at least me. he's delivering and all the globalists will have left is autistic screeching.

Replace Russia/Russians with Democrats and you get a summary of their 2016

Hot damn.

>"stupid"
why?

Shut up kike

You seem to be under the impression we don't want an excuse to curbstomp meddling kikes in the streets.

Fuck off traitor scum. Can you retarded inbreds stop being wannabe Russians for one day or nah

FUCK OFF KIKE TRAITOR!
#DAYOFTHEOVEN

He never mentioned an alliance

oy vey

>against your president

He's NOT president yet

The goal with this article was to trap Trump and lock him up before Jan. 20th

Obama set up a trap and trump just fell into it.

He did just shoot himself in the foot just now

>tfw america is going through finlandisation

You forgot to use a proxy, Goldstein

Russia feeds us, we go to work, Bring home money and go out on date. (go to war with ISIS.) Feels good man.

Get fucked kike.
Be happy that you'll get to keep your nation.
You're just going to see your role on the world stage shrink.
Irrelevant Israel coming soon.

shalom t. kike rabbi

If that's the way the Democrats want to play it is have one letter for them.

>/K/

has anyone proven it was the russian government behind the DNC leaks or podesta's emails? why is the MSM and lots of regular folk taking that for a given? is there any fucking evidence yet??

They expect Trump to be the usual eunuch, they don't know what hit them yet.
Nice captcha

>Trump brings about world peace
>hufferspost do a piece about how we need to disband the patriarchy

They can't help it, they have this image that Russia is a white nationalist nation ran by the orthodox church despite the fact they're being outbred by muslims in the caucuses, killing themselves with alcohol and drugs, having thousands of abortions annually, ignoring their current HIV outbreak and fine with the country being looted by Putin and his oligarch friends.

Well, that's fucking bad for us. Back to Realpolitik, boys..

As a non American looking in from outside the USA, I honestly do not understand why people say that Putin helped Trump in the election.

- Did the Russians manage to hack the polling booths and change the votes?
- Were the wikileaks released podesta emails false?
- Did the Russians influence the FBI director to announce a reinvestigation into Hillary's server?
- Did the Russians convince Hillary to call half of the electorate 'deplorables' and expect them to still vote for her?

Both Presidential candidates suffered election-losing leaks. Trump had his "grab them by the Pussy" leak, Hillary had the podesta one.
I can't remember seeing people complaining about the Trump leak (which I thought was a game-over for him btw).

The cretin won, Hillary lost.
The integrity of the electoral system has NOT been compromised.

DNC should stop pointing fingers and get back the drawing board.

Even if Putin "Sought to" help Trump win, the Saudis also "Sought to" help Hillary win by donating millions of dollars to her campaign.