This is why inequality is such a big issue. It creates social strife. Different pay for the same work. Refute this

This is why inequality is such a big issue. It creates social strife. Different pay for the same work. Refute this.

youtu.be/meiU6TxysCg

Even monkeys know the important of equality

youtu.be/meiU6TxysCg

This is why Marxism is the best.

Refute what?

You need to make an argument first

The argument is that inequality causes problems as seen in these monkeys.

If they were both given grapes the monkey on the left wouldn't be causing problems.

Honestly, I know it's a fallacious. Someone posted this as proof for their "argument". I've got a few rebuttal already but was hoping Sup Forums could help provide some more so I can entirely blow them out.

>They used monkeys for this

really made me think

The wished effect is reached by giving off the illusion of equality, not by having actual equality.

Yeah, it's retarded from the go

Here's a few I've come up with so far, but none really put the nail in the coffin like I want.

Aside from this being retarded to begin with, a few things come to mind.

Generally you don't see how much your coworkers make.

They are getting paid differently for the same task. This doesn't generally happen in real life. One might make more than another for the same job, but their performance may differ. One may do more of said task in an hour period than the other on a daily basis and therefore get paid more for the same job title.

I do sales. I have co workers that do sales. We have the same job title. But if I do 4 million a year and my coworker does 2 million a year, should we be paid the same? If so, why would I put in the extra work? I wouldn't.

Given the species of monkey favor grapes as their favorite thing to eat, it would be like paying a person in money which they prefer and then the other in chicken nuggets

How is this in any way representative of Capitalism. Value is not based off of labor, fucking hell Commies are stupid. If the monkey worked to make something that people WANTED then he would get more pay. If someone doesn't like this problem and their solution is violence then we don't need them in society. We shouldn't facilitate negroid behavior.

Yeah, I was honestly hoping I could somehow tie this into government handouts as well.

But the "experiment" is completely retarded to begin with. I just can't find a really clear and concise way to articulate it

Get out

If monkeys value equality, it is quite clear that equality is not a good thing

See my other post senpai

Well workers value wages over the labor they produce. So what this means is that people on handouts don't care about whether they WORKED for that money- they care that someone else got a lot of money for producing something valuable. This is where lower class violence comes from. They care about the money, not the labor.

They always want more. Welfare, food stamps, job programs, medicade, affrimative action... the list goes on. They've been given the position to further themselves for decades, all that society asks back is a little effort. But no, that's asking too much from them, from a "race opressed by whites for generations", despite the fact we're living in a culture where whites are even afraid to say the word "black" to a black persons face. They want to ride the free train until it stops, which it won't because America as a country wont let it stop. They actually have some level of self awareness to know they can manipulate and exploit whites like this, crying "racism" everytime somebody decides to out their foot down.

But they are still parasites. Urban nergos will never stop causing violence and destruction until every brother has his own mansion, rolls royce, and $500million in their bank account. They dont want equality. They want to be better than whites and everybody. They wont stop chimping out until this happens, because they are big fucking babies who, through white guilt indoctrination by popular media and public school curriculum, think they somehow deserve everything and more because they were oppressed and enslaved for a brief period of history.

So, to put it in a non-racist objective thesis, African Americans won't stop "protesting" and cause "civil unrest" until they are significantly better off than a majority of White Americans. They want to be the ruiling class of the United States so they can start oppressing themselves.

This isnt the result of capitalism. This is the result of ego-inflation and identity politics. You could make the African-American population totally equal with every other demographic in the U.S. and that still wouldnt be enough. They want revenge, wealth, and power, and that can't happen without whites bowing down and letting them take everything.

In a class based society this weak minded interpretation of "fairness" doesn't even exist. Work harder, get a better job and don't eat all your grapes as soon as you get them.

I agree with all of that.

But I was mostly hoping you could provide a refutation as to why the video is bullshit and how it's fallacious.

Here is what I've come up with so far: I'm also wondering if an argument can be constructed to place the roll of the scientist as similar to the government under Marxism or the like

Are the monkeys mad because they are used to there being equality in the monkey community and in this "experiment" that equality has been taken away? Of course not. Because equality doesn't exist among monkeys or anything else on the entire planet because that would mean evolution doesn't exist.

KEK

Are they getting charged with a hate crime now?

Does anyone have that pic about how if women get paid less than men then where are the super corporations made up entirely of women?

This shows major flaws with communism.
You have a centralized authority (the scientist) who decides what you have to do and controls all of the resources. This experiment only shows that giving out different rewards simply does not work in communism.

A true test of capitalism would be if both monkeys were free in their natural environment that they them self choose to be in, while foraging all kinds of different fruits in the trees.
This experiment only shows that if you put a (metaphorical) cage around people with government regulation the outcome will be envy and frustration because the people cannot influence their own destiny. Good that you showed us again that communism is shit and should as always be flushed down the toilet.

Great shit man. Thanks. I knew it was in there somewhere

>niggers
>equal
Please...we should be exterminating these teenage mutant ninja dindus.