Sharp, influential and smutty...

> Sharp, influential and smutty, Canadian Samantha Bee may be liberal America’s best weapon in the war against Donald Trump’s lying, equally dirty mouth. Ellen Vanstone reports from New York

Why haven't you joined the right side of herstory yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/campaign-stops/clintons-samantha-bee-problem.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I am on the right side of history
The Right Winged Side

really jogs the nog

When she attacks the right it really seems like she wants the D

Modern Left is beyond dead because all of their comedians suck cock. At least Jon Stewart and Colbert were talented. But
>Trevor Noah
>John Oliver
>Samantha Bee
>nu-SNL
Their shit is boring.

Does she live in a multicultural nigger ghetto?

that's he most cringy shit I've ever seen, and I've seen John Oliver.

she's the most desperate tryhard twat on tv

yeah because that shit did wonders during the presidential campaign right?

Samantha "hang a nigger from a tree" Bee refuses to allow a single black child into her local school. Yes this is true look it up

Diversity great until it affects you...

Niggers are pets of White Libtards.
White Libtards are pets of Jews.

I assume sometimes dog bites the hand that feeds him

The problem with current left-wing comedians is that they are held back by political correctness. They'll never be willing to take a step further otherwise it can offend certain minorities.

Arguments are only ad hominem attacks.

> Like
> Like
> Trump doesn't even KNOW
> *flips hair*
> Like
> That Putin has his COCK
> Audience dies of laughter
> In his ASS
> More laughter
> Shifts to other foot
> Smiles smugly

That's the entire show

>women
>funny

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

More like your pet nigger rapes your kike children (Bee is Jewish) if you let them too close

Forgot something about tiny cheeto hands

>herstory

Oh fucking hell this is actually a thing

Women are too dumb to understand etymology and literally think words containing His or He or man are patriarchal conspiracies

HAHAHAHAHAHA
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

If only she was funny.

Seriously, is there anyway to describe her painfully unfunny, obnoxious delivery than "naggy"? Because that's all it fucking is. Are you supposed to be laughing?

>Influential

Does anybody outside of Tumblr even watch her?

I have no intention of finding out who the fuck she is, a literal nobody.

You're just a misogynist that perpetrates a language designed to make women appear weak

She's a huge cunt

yet another person i hated long ago that ended up with their own show. Her, Oliver, and Schumer.

damn it.

>leaf
language doesn't make women weak faggot
women are just weak

NIMBY faggots are the worst cancer there is.

Lying? Nop,it's Libtards who need to lie and call people names.

>2k+17
>Sup Forums still doesn't realize that all this right-hating y talk shows is just to pander to their audience

If you don't pander to the left, you're left with an audience like Infowars. I'm sure there's far more money in what Stephen Colbert/The Daily Show is doing than selling DNA boosters (whatever the fuck those do).

she's about as funny as watching a cat drown

Isn't Jew media as whole weapon agaisnt Trump?

We should thank her for helping Trump win.

nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/campaign-stops/clintons-samantha-bee-problem.html?_r=0

Kys

Only kike propaganda gets greenlit by the media anyway

And you're Canadian

literally who?

Why haven't you faggots invaded Canada yet? Just go around Alaska ffs. Stop being pussies.

Kek you're right I just looked it up.

Liberals love attacking middle class whites in the Midwest and south for not wanting their kids schools to be overrun with crime, but when it's their schools on the chopping block suddenly property values are more important than integration. Fucking hypocrites

Obviously

All the other talkshow hosts are also very anti Trump. Bee just gets vagina points

>slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

gay sage

Have you actually taken the time to sit down and suffer through a full episode of her show?

It's intolerable. You have to watch a white woman in her fifties pantomime as a nineteen year old liberal arts student. The only reason I was able to make it from beginning to end is because she has a small dash of the appeal inherent in a fatal traffic accident.

Or you end up as Fox News dipshit.

Isn't her show getting laughably low ratings even for cable?

>Have you actually taken the time to sit down and suffer through a full episode of her show?

I don't hate myself that much.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

u know the rules, tits or gtfo

John Stewart
>Jew
Steven Colbert
>He looks white
Trevor Noah
>African and Jew
>John Oliver
>who?
Samantha Bee
>Canndian and Jew

Show us those ditties toothpaste nigger

>liberal America’s best weapon in the war against Donald Trump

So liberal America admits defeat.

please dont shitpost in my shitpost thread you muppet

All disciples of Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" sans nu-SNL. All foreigners with American TV shows. It's like the globalists aren't even trying.

Yeah she really made a difference considering Trump won by a landslide

Stupid cunt

Show us your tits tho

At least like, a downblouse or something

I'm Canuckistanian and I'm going "Who?"....

You can tell from her expression that even she doesn't believe that

Really makes me think about how much i hate liberals women and leafs

Sauce plz.

>voted for trump
>toothpaste ad for a flag

Nice copypasta

>Samantha Bee will never use your useless body as a chair while she's writing clever jokes
>Samantha Bee will never spit in your mouth and make you thank her for it
>Samantha Bee will never kick you in the balls for being a useless misogynist
>Samantha Bee will never give you left-wing feminist homework to study and punish you if you fail to learn everything correctly

>Wether...comperable

?

You go gurl

Isn't this the same person who said we needed gun control? She can go fuck herself. I seriously don't know a single person who follows her, even liberal friend-wise. The only place I have ever seen her is facebook just because someone liked her video about some edgy anti-Trump/ let's shit on white people comment.

>Sharp, influential and smutty, Canadian Samantha Bee

stopped reading there lol.

>smart
>influential (???)
>smutty (???????)

LITERALLY WHO LOL

You too ?

I guess you know what that means..

This thread needs spiderman

Where THE FUCK IS SPIDERMAN

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>netherlands

you'll be blacked, single mom and dropped out of school before you know it

so is that cunt canadian, or naturalized american? because she claimed to have voted. i'd really hate to see her come up on voter fraud charges and booted back to canada.

Not funny. Looked 40 when she was 30. Looks 60 now.

I don't even pay any attention to any of these fake comedians anymore. There is literally no point, they are there to service a distinct demographic (snarky nu liberals).

Reminder
Samantha Bee doesn't want her children to be next to underprivileged minorities from poorer neighborhoods.

Keep that in mind next time she opens her mouth about anything.

>a pure hypocrite

You mean the Reich side?

She looks like a middle aged version of Ray Donovan's daughter.

THEY BOOST YOUR DNA, YOU FUCK!

I never realized it before but I think she assumed that RPG was like a penis.
The bell end goes in first.
She's such a slut sex is ingrained in her thought process.

I am.
I'm on the RIGHT side of history.

>I have an IQ of 146

>sandwhich
>comperable
>wether

>Their shit is boring.
They're hilarious. Even Trevor Noah is actually funny sometimes.