Why aren't you learning to speak hindi? Don't you know India is becoming Superpower 2020?

Why aren't you learning to speak hindi? Don't you know India is becoming Superpower 2020?

Soon white bich basterds will be begging on OUR streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they're on your streets they won't be white for long

poo in loo

FPBP

Doesn't most Indians know how to speak English? I feel like it would be better for them to learn English rather than us learn Indian.

Pic related

Why the linen?

Why would they shit on a linen?

Do they throw the shit away after that?

If so why don't they directly do it in a field or in a loo?

>White people go to India

Nice try, poo in loo

You still have the Muslim problem and most of your country relies on derelict infrastructure that the British build

The only reason India would ever become a superpower within a few years would be because of its large population and nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

white ppl will become our slaves

Only thing India is good for is Pavement Brownies, and rape.

But I do speak hindi:

Abu Dhabi! Karnataka! Bibi Babi! Tiki Taka! Urdu purdu, poo in the loo! I have a PhD in IT from Poo U!

I have an indian wife lol
not learning hindi though

POO
IN
LOO

A large population of idiots is useless. The only way India would become a superpower is mass genocide and eugenics.

HAHHAHA WHITE = CUKC

First post best post

First superpower without toilets.

Nice.

never should've lost india

Shut the fuck up

Even the Chinks are supprised at how stupid the average poo in the loo is and how much they require direction and oversight for even the simplest of tasks

Why bother learning hindi, when you can learn mandarin. Mandarin can even help you ask for a 廁所。

China is already a superpower and they're the ones learning our language.

>but on india it is

they even shit up their grammar

DESIGNATED

We're not learning fucking duch, french, or german

>British flag
Not even surprised

Panjeet Smith

Top fucking kek

I'm British you dumb gook. Are you too retarded to read between the lines?
Also there are non-ironically millions of Chinese learning French for commerce purposes, mainly thanks to African shithole countries.

There are millions of chinese doing anything. Thats what happens when you have over 1.3 billion people.

Japan bringing the bants.

There aren't millions of Chinese learning other European languages though.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

chinks are good at taking orders and being subservient, like a dog. The reason why Indians require direction is because they are born with alot of pride, they have a hard time giving a shit about others even if they try to.

These forums are infested with jealous chinese kids on their computers. You mad?

Here is a Paki woman. We destroy you any day in terms of beauty.

Bantz.

I shamefully agree. Some Indian streets are worse than hell.

Paki man. Once again, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any asian.

OK, let's say they do, it doesn't excuse their huge problems.

Miura knew from the start. Life is cheap to Indians and they have no morals.

What possible value would I get from learning a language people only know because they're born into it? I can watch Bollywood films subbed if I want.

They try their best to mimic intelligence through rote learning and stolen technological advances.
We know this through their pressure to work scams and racketeering in a desperate hope to life themselves out from extreme poverty.

Please don't poop on me Indian Overlord

Your mainland brethren recently learned at least one Dutch word ... Melkpoeder.

But they're all terrorists

This. I've started learning Chinese.

I gotta admit though, I work with some Indian folk (tech industry) some of their women make be harder than diamonds. They don't smell too good though.

Also, Indians already know english

SHITTING

Don't do it man, you'll have to interact with Chinese.

3 years left and they are only yet learning to use toilets, will you shit inside the "space capsule"?

Nobody wants to be on your shit covered streets.

More like su-POO-power by 2020.

Poo in loo.

Designated shitting street.

There is literally no reason to learn that guttural language. The people are disgusting, and the girl you posted is an extreme outlier. The culture is disgusting, and India itself is a literal and figurative shithole.

Nobody takes India seriously, it's the laughingstock of the world.

Because by the time they're all superpower status, everyone with an education will be speaking English, just like you!
Pleb....

>Paki actor who lives in India and would probably have settled here, given a chance, if you Muslims weren't such violent faggots.

But I'm doing it TO interact with cuties. I've already gotten a harem of chicks from social language apps.

Unlike chinks, the educated people in India speak English.

>superpooper by 2020
wew

SUPERPOWER

Japan bringing that nuclear heat.

>Hearing your dog talk to you isn't normal...but on (((drugs))) it is
reference to that^