Why do you support and obese retard?

Why do you support and obese retard?

He's not obese.
That's what they call "the Innsmouth look"
Praise kek!

>calling other people retards
>spells a two letter word wrong

Technically "and" is spelled correctly but not grammatically correct. Who is the retard now?

Oh fugg nice Hitler digits praise kek

Are you really that stupid?

This is the real scary part. I couldn't give damn about a megalomaniac like Trump. But so many supporters....who think that he is the second coming.

I would even go as far to as to say - Blame it on the German Immigrants and German descendants in the US. They are his support base. They share his views and values. This is European history repeating itself - State side. If Drumpf is going to blame mexicans and muslims, we ought to be able to blame Germans for his stupidity. Yeah, Germans are as xenophobic as they come - sorry to say. Just look at WWII. So his genes explain his xenophobic behavior.

I bet you most of his supporters are German descendants. And most of his opponents are from rest of Europe who suffered from Germany. It would be an interesting polling question/statistic to capture. His Russia connections makes sense. Russia has been trying to Influence Germany away from US/Britain ever since the end of the cold war.

Just go to one of his rallies - you will see why its a German Wurstfest sausage fest. Downvote me all you want - just saying it like it is. German hate and xenophobia are legendary - just ask the Jews. In Drumpfsters world mexicans/muslims/immigrants/women are the new jews.

Liberal tears on tap for years, what a time to be alive lol :^)

>Why do you support and obese retard?
>support and obese retard
Pablo, you have to go back.

Are you?

I don't

#NotMyPresident

#ImWithHer

Cause we feed on liberal tears

since you can't speak English, just go back to the hole you crawled out of....problem solved, Jose

NIGGERS ARE LIVESTOCK
FARM MACHINERY
PRETENDING THEY ARE HUMAN IS ABUSIVE TO THEM AND SOCIETY
STOP ABUSING NIGGERS WITH YOUR IGNORANCE

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Your flag fucking annoys me.

>fat shaming
>ableism

>Why do you support and obese retard?
He caanot indo da inglisch languagh.

Said the rapefugee letter inner

*an