Nigger cucking France

>African negro rapes 15 French girls at least
>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallowing, and all the things you can imagine
>Nigga gets caught and time for a court session
>All the victims are on the bench, and it's the 1st time they will see the dindu since the incident
>The negro appears (brought by the guards)
>His victims (the French bitches) start to cry
>Old-hag judge: "Why you did it, sir?"
>Dindu: "I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Yea, muthafucka"

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. What a time to be alive. Pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds fucking hot.

If white people had any shame, this nigger would be lynched.

Why? White women voted for this. Let them get a taste of what they want. Fuck them.

And now he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison getting humiliated by white COs.

Akuna matata nigga.

He'll get community service, it's France

>literally rooting for your women to get raped by niggers

Unfortunately, all of Europe is finally getting a taste of what America's been going through for quite some time now.

>he'll get any sentence at all
He'll probably get a slap on the wrist and be checked out because he "wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin da whytes r raysus"

>your women
They're not my women. They're traitors. I hope they get raped to death. I hope they get raped so much they commit suicide. Fuck them, and fuck any little faggot that protects them.

He had a sexual emergency, you fucking racists. Didn't you listen to him? He says he left Africa and felt abandoned. Wouldn't you feel abandoned if you willingly left your home?

>not realising the white race must stand together against dindu

You're so naive. Yeah, protect the serpents that got us into this predicament in the first place. Smart chap.

Inb4 scotfree sentence

It's time for us to take the training wheels off for women. If they want to vote and make decisions, then let them suffer the consequences. They need to realize that voting isn't just something you do to get a sticker and make a facebook post about. They need to start understanding that there are actual repercussions to their virtue-signalling.

You need to tell everybody the truth you chilean faggot. Your mom got blacked right?

Pic related: UK

Dunno dude, maybe bitches are just victims of what society tells them

Just, epic.

They voted to bring them in

>"I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Yea, muthafucka"

They're moronic cunts that have been sheltered for far too long. They're the most priviledged group of people on the planet. I'm glad they are finally getting a taste of reality.

Blacks were almost non-existent in Chile. But recently (this year) a lot of Haitians have arrived to this nation. Not cool, leaf

did he blow phat wads?

I never voted to let immigrants in. Why do I deserve to get raped? I'm not responsible for what other women vote.

Do these cucks have brothers or fathers !??? Am i the only white man who would kill a nigger and slit his monkey neck???

This is the red pill tradcucks will never swallow.

> Women are dumber and weaker than men, have no loyalty to their culture, country and race and their votes lead to the destruction of civilization, thus stripping them off rights is the solution
> Women are equal to men, as the global narrative forces us to believe and their votes lead to the destruction of civilization, which they're disloyal malevolent treacherous cunts

Either way, women on large don't give a fuck about long term consequences of their decisions, vote overwhelmengly for the left and expect men to fix all shit they've created. And since most tradcucks and stormfags want to worship pussy instead of learning the lesson, they'll gladly do it.

The only women you as a man should protect are you family members, that are net positive to you, respect you and make your life better. If we hate beta cucks, we must hate the treacherous roasties as well.

Yo babe, are you a white bitch?

>15yo's voted

in france you get guillotine'd

Then so would your cousins

You don't deserve get raped, neither you deserve our protection, as white knights and society on large might want you to believe. You're on your own. Welcome to the equal society, which ALL the waves of feminism gave you, I hope you're happy

>France
>White
honhonhonhon

He sure would look good hanging from a tree

t. friendzoned beta MGTOW

ya man totally agree. Shred to pieces

>This thread

It's almost like Women are conformists or something like they have been since the dawn of time.

But no, continue to try and convince yourself that this is not your problem.

t. stupid cunt that thinks insulting my masculinity will get to me
topkek, Go die of starvation you white nigger.

How do you get raped 9 times?

"Oh the first one was so horrible, better go back 8 more times"

>Nignog playing the racist card

Works
every
time

>le all women are liberal feminsts

The majority of white women voted for Trump but good luck furthering the white race hating white women you bloodline ending incel.

Unless she's a cunt, why do they keep thinking that MGTOW are betas?
MGTOW are the most mature adults that have gone through the very system every single permavirgin bitch on this board encourages white men to go through for the sake of white race.

> Have as many babies as you can
> Disregard the anti male, anti father system
> You got ass raped in the family court? You're a beta cuck
> You don't get kids with a roastie specifically because you want to avoid being ass raped in a court and thus creating another broken degenerate family unit? You're a beta cuck race traitor nigger fuck, kys

hnnnnnng swallow too?

He's right you idiot any normal girl knows that these savages are untermenschen so they will not go near them anyway...
Only libshits want to have anything to do with them and they are the main target of rape and violence.
If a right wing girl get's raped we must accept it for our bigger goal.

You mean children of single mothers projecting her failures onto every female so they don't have to process it.

Fucking hilarious.

This is what you get when you let fags and women vote

Well you don't want to be racist no do you?

BOOHOO DUH NICE BLAQUE MAN VIOLATED MY MOUTH HOLE

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS WHEN I OPENED THE FLOODGATES BOOHOO HAHAHAHA CHOKE ON A DICK

nonstop raping BLACK DICK IS HUNGRY

Where did the revolutionary french spirit go?

I have experienced first hand what these people are like, many, many times. When i was in third grade three black males sexually assaulted 2 jewish girls on a remote part of the playground with a stick. Nothing was done, NOTHING. Keep making excuses for this behavior liberals.

Open your eyes you stupid fucking cunt. Have you seen the way women are these days? Unless ofcourse you are one. They're worthless.

It died when their women voted for invasion

> Easier to not feel the pain of empathy, and of your impotence in the face of the dark invasion.

#blamethevictim

#soedgy

2 what got what they deserve i don't understand you desu?

The times I have had positive encounters with blacks I can count on two hands, and I've met many.

They're just not fit for cohabitation

Ahmed please learn English

i'm not watching all that shit but the few seconds i got of him talking were him being humble and respectful (and the cunt questioning him being a cunt)

We will rise up. The Ice Age is coming.

The age of the white man at least has returned.

Time to start memorizing and collecting all of our history's greatest works.

Much will be destroyed in the final war.

This is what they voted for. Can you not comprehend that? They have been so sheltered that they do not understand what consequences are so they vote for these ridiculous people and ideas and it backfires. Evolution is just consequences. Do you want them to stay moronic by sheltering them?

France is pretty much done. The only parts that aren't nigger/muslim infected is the countryside, which is beautiful. But at this rate it's only a matter of time.

Posting my favorite French meme

I don't hate women or whites, you dumb roastie cunt.

I only encourage white men with triple digit IQ to think really hard, before sticking your dick in a roastie. Having someone fucked is a half deal, the other half is raising adequate, healthy kids to make sure the white race has a future. It involves both parties and men seem to be willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, while dumb cunts like you blame men for the degenerate behavior of women in general and not being "alpha enough" or some bullshit like that

> You mean children of single mothers projecting her failures onto every female so they don't have to process it.

If a kid was raised in a fucked up single mother household, it's a basic survival instinct to be distrustful of women because of that.

Fix the system, fix the women and make them understand that their actions have long term consequences. Then you'll have men approach you a bit more often

No one deserves rape you dumb shitskins.

This is why we should be in separate countries.

According to the video, after the fact the dindu was dressing himself and the white girl was crying on the floor, and suddenly "MUH DICK AGAIN" and another rape event takes place. This loop happened nine times

People will forget this story when Europeans start ethnic cleansing again.

You shut your fucking mouth you dick bread wine bottle inserting surrendermonkey faggot

>blaming women who can't think for themselves

This is the man's fault. It is the man's fault for ever allowing women to vote. We have become weak, but crisis will force us into strength again.

The question is, why was he in her or she in his home?

Thats a good meme. Nice digits also friend

Daily reminder that if you

>Feel sorry for those females
>Think that they need *your* help to protect them
>Think that they agree to associate with your beta projection that they're somehow from your team since they have white skin

You most likely are a beta male trying to subconsciously sell your service to them (your """protection""" of the white race) in return of them being indebted to return a service to you (sex). Yes, that's right, it's all a primal reproductive strategy to think like this, a pathetic one at that. Notice how males who get access to a lot of females literally NEVER say the shit you do nor think this way. Never.

How many percent of French population is already non-white, frog?

The problem is that they only think about themselves. Anyways, fuck them. I hope they enjoy getting used and abused because it is what they voted for. I really couldn't give a flying fuck. Evolution is at work. Make bad choices, Live with the consequences.

10%

>Fuck the weak members of society
t. Ayn Rand

Question

Why aren't there any actual french in this thread? I want to know their opinion about this.

Not french canadians, actual french.

WWI
Hiltler was the last chance before the fall(Even mein kampf has special thread about "Negrification").
They brought it on themselves.

Is it normal in France to record rape trials? Why is the nigger's face blurred but not the victims?

Any frogs care to explain?

Also I have little sympathy. No doubt these welcome befriended the nig so they could virtue signal on facebook.

Europe has none
There's a reason they don't have the death penalty my sun dried friend

You really sound fucking ass hurt over a past break up. That or your mother never hugged you enough.

They're to embarrassed to join the conversation..What is there to say anyway...French women destroyed France and when they have the opportunity to try and fix this later this year they will probably call Le Pen racist instead

Correction
He will spend many years of his life with free gibs plus food, water, and lodging paid for by the French people

You really sound like an upset female that has realised that it is time to pay the piper.

Men allowed women to vote, because they cherished and wanted the best for them. It's the white empathy of white men that's perceived as weakness, which led us to this whole mess. Never again anymore

That's what the police are for, virgin. You won't get a pussy by being such a little bitch. While you're white knighting, I'll be busy protecting my women in a literal sense, i.e family members that vote right and help me out. Not some coal burning nigger fuckers

> this roastie still thinks that shaming male ego is working
kek

Almost certainly she invited him over. Rape is the only thing that will wake up western women.

You are responsible for staying in Canada though
You should move down to our glorious nation and live somewhere that isn't cuckd to hell
At least if you ever get raped the guy who does it will get the shit beat out of them

You don't, but often you'll have to suffer the consequences of another's decisions. Best you can do is protect yourself. Buy a gun.

>caring about 3dpd

Left out the part about him getting gayraped by a white french guy at age 6 who fucked and married his mom lel, neck this nigger to put him out of his misery

Oh, I knew I saw that girl before.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

That shit was over 10 years ago.
The dindu has been punished.

>fall to jewish trick that used to destroy Japan Nation.

>it is time to pay the piper
This so much. And women will expect us to protect them even though they called us 'omg Nazis!!' when we warned them what was going to happen.

Sorry girls, unless your my gf or a family member, you're on your own.

I'd go to africa and humiliate blackey but i don't want to get aids.

>blaming your women because our men failed
Fuck off.

The respect and admiration we have for the beauty of the white female is what led us into this mess. It blinded us. Ironically, it is the same thing that will give us the drive to fix it.

>That whore who recalls her 9 "rapes"

she got the dicking of her life. she enjoyed it, it's obvious how she tells the story that she came harder than with any tiny dicked frog she ever got dicked by. when papa francois discovered her guilty pleasures he forced her to report it to the police as rape.

got me pretty hard desu

That's exactly what I was talking about you dumb kraut. Not all women deserve the consequences that these self righteous fems have brought upon themselves. If someone is raping a woman, I'll stop it of course. Unlike you Pussy ass Motherfuckers that allowed hundreds of women to be gang raped and didn't do shit. You have no room to speak, You are a disgrace.

>massively more views than subscribers
>way more likes than dislikes
>video was 200% fire rising
This timeline is getting gooood

Who cares about some women?

>when some sheep herder from Indiastan says something so right
>when some brit cuckold would rather see his women raped than avenge their dignity and his self-respect for failing them