Why did Serbia fail in all aspects throughout history while Croatia was much more successful?

Why did Serbia fail in all aspects throughout history while Croatia was much more successful?

What's wrong with Serbs?

The part of croatia that did better than serbia is Dalmatia, which was dominated by venician culture for a long period of time. Thats the only successfull part of croatia tbhq

the region of slavonia is pretty great desu

Cool, I love yugoslav threads.
Any of you guys around during the war? Anyone have stories of salt between each other?

well I guess croatia had one advantage compared to serbia: the habsburgs
While serbia was the ottoman bitch for quite a while, a habsburg was declared king of croatia while pledging to protect their soveregnity against the ottoman threat.

>What's wrong with Serbs?

Sanctions.

Our masters were kinder to us than Serbian masters to them throughout history

Don't bully the croats

Proximity to the human waste dump that is Turkey and the middle east /thread.

This

And more roach blood got in their pool, unfortunately

yes, I think thats why they are way more agressive, barbaric, nationalistic...etc than us
and alpha too!

>dalmatia
>succsessfull
kek, they are all lazy shitfucks sitting on their asses collecting tourist money. Only Istria, Rijeka, Zagreb, and the north west parts can be described as successful

What's wrong with you? Every fucking week I see at least 4 threads with this topic and it's a fucking Brazil flag. Get fucked you smelly gypsy!

>sitting on their asses collecting tourist money
>not successful

do you even jew?

So wrong in many aspect. The poorest parts of Croatia have the same living standard ask Serbias richest part.

now that i think about it yeah ok,
we židovi now oj vej!

Wasn't there and not really a salt story but here I go...

My uncle who died 2 years ago was fucking insane. I wouldn't believe half of the stories I've heard about him if I didn't know him.

In the 90's he cut a chetnik prisoner in half with a machine gun, after he insulted my grandmother several times ignoring his warnings. His friend told me recently after I asked him to confirm me the story that the chetnik's legs were left standing for several seconds after the torso fell down.

Will continue with few others if you're interested.

>In the 90's he cut a chetnik prisoner in half with a machine gun, after he insulted my grandmother several times ignoring his warnings. His friend told me recently after I asked him to confirm me the story that the chetnik's legs were left standing for several seconds after the torso fell down.

So a prisoner way saying "Jebem ti majku" tu a man with a machine gun and after he told him to stop that or he will kill him he didnt stop and then he procided to shoot him with what can only be a DsHK heavy machine gun? He shoot him so quick that he cut him in hald and the lefs were left standing?

Your ujak is a liar m8.

>Your ujak is a liar m8.

This.

I asked his friend who was there and he retold the story while adding the leg part

I'm more than happy to think it's a lie, because it's only the serbs who are war criminals anyway.

Why do you monkeys make so much ex-you threads?

Croatia has existed for a shorter time (less chances to fuck up), and was under more benevolent foreign rulers than Serbia (pic related is the literacy map of the kingdom of Yugoslacia, notice the correlation between length and exposure of Ottoman rule and illiteracy), also the extra time Serbia spent independent was spent attempting to fuck things up (by creating Yugoslavia, which Croats would never accept for an interval longer than 15 years, 1st time their disapproval was justified, the 2nd time it was pure butthurt that would spiral into the rise of Milosevic and the death of Yugoslavia)

>I'm more than happy to think it's a lie, because it's only the serbs who are war criminals anyway.
If you actually unironicaly think this you are either retarded or exposed to insane amount of propaganda.

Five centuries of Ottoman rape & torture. Croats didn't have that.

Surely you must be baiting

Merry Christmas, čedo

Region of Vojvodina was pretty great desu ;3

Italian master race

War crimes happened on all sides, the problem is because we were designated as the bad guys, faux political trials were conducted to legitimize foreign involvement.
This is for the wider media context.
As for you in particular, war crime denial is exhibited by every country that has committed them (goes for us as well, but the international court of "justice" has gone easy on the individuals that committed crimes who were fighting against Serbs to promote their narrative).
So, our war criminals get jail, while yours get to walk free.

I know all that, Jesus. Is it so hard for you to understand a goddamn joke???

>fail in all aspects throughout history

It's a joke , Hrvoje