Go read your Quran, son
We'll let you know when it's time to discuss gender issues

Thank fucking Christ.

Is it an autistic screeching?

We know your british types

You say this
But your crying on the inside
We dont even acknowledge you anymore dad

They are just upset that America and Russia are going to have the 80's 2.0 and they arent invited

Lets have mutual respect and economic prosperity russia bro

The UK is a colony and a mascot of the United States of America.

Russian women are hotter than those English ones
Russians brush their teeth right?

You're always Israel's dirty little slut. You watch Trump lick Israels feet against Russia. You dirty little cunt burger. We just own you, your entire language and heritage came from us. That's it.

This and please bring your athletic culture to the US.

We have way to many fat mother fuckers and this is a recent trend from the 1990's-today

There was almost no fat people in the states before that.
Not anymore :3
Looks like your gonna have to take up that mantle.

We aren't ending our friendship with Britain, we're rekindling our friendship with Russia.

WE ALLIES AGAIN

Term friend carries a lot of weight.
I doubt we will ever be that.
... Frienemy, maybe? We would like to consider you rivals, but we are too weak for that. At least right now.
Stop being autistic and don't insult your daddy Britain.

>Implying the English will exist in 50 years
>Implying the US isnt going to see a white birth explosion after deportations and taking in an influx of orthodox Russians.

Get fucked dad
With russian/american marriages easier than ever now and immigration between our two nations easier we will see a white birth explosion

while you have Sharia May fucking you over backwards

How's the queen doing today, bong?

did you even Brexit yet?

We're less than two weeks away from MAGA, what the hell have you been doing besides letting Muhammed and Ahmed spit roast your wife.

Dont have such little faith my Adidas wearing friend.

The only thing stopping us from being friends is our willingness to shake hands

Thas right

Sheeeeeit, murica bringing the heat

Lol based russia is so silently fucking you from behind

Hahahahaha! Nobody likes the Amerishits. No other country is your "friend", Amerishit. Other countries either openly hate on you or do so in secret in order to exploit you somehow. Putin doesn't give a fuck about Drumpf. He is just a convenient idiot who can be used to exploit you guys. Gotta love Putin. He is so based and will fuck you Amerifats over.

"Drumpf"

Schlomo Shekelberg
Why are you so upset between two white super powers becoming friends?

> taking in an influx of orthodox Russians.
Are you tripping or something?
Russians are dying off or leaving. The only population growth we have is connected to influx of migrants from south Asia (they can outbreed the hive Queen, I swear to god) and refugees from eastern Ukraine.

We need you to be stronger. Otherwise China will take you over and the world will be nothing but dog soup, niggers, and homosexuals

>NEW BEST FRIEND!
Suckers.

No. What's stopping you is the vast difference in basic human decency, i.e. you have none and the Russians have some.

>Russians are dying off or leaving
You have to go back, /po/rashnik.

Fuck off m8. Russia is our boy. Go suck a dick you Yankee piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk

Im not tripping.

If our economies improve and we can instill a sense of nationalism within our communities we can reverse the birth crisis in our nations.

The alliance between russia and the US will have such a strength behind it that the UN will be our bitch and no nation can condemn our actions for fear of reprisal.

You could remove all kebab and deport all immigrants
We could do the same and if the world gets upset they couldnt do jack shit to stop us because we could stomp them militarily

I have seen the future user
it is red white and blue (both our flags) andbright

After you, shitskin.
If you don't have light hair and blue/green/gray eyes you are not a Russian.

>white

You're the offspring of an interspecies scientific experiment gone wrong.

Makes sense, the UK is no longer white, so we had to resort to Russia.

Oh the irony Hanz :3

>Russia
>white

And we finally see what the value of a relationship with burgers is worth
>yes, goy, fuck you cos we found a new country to practice our kikery on

> PROXY SHILLS FUCK OFF
PROXY SHILLS FUCK OFF
> PROXY SHILLS FUCK OFF
PROXY SHILLS FUCK OFF
> PROXY SHILLS FUCK OFF

>60%

>shitskin
Кeк, я-тo кaк paз тaки имeю вcё этo, a ты мaлoлeтнee пopaшнoe гoмoзвepьё.

This

We should be suspiciious of all bongs and germans

56%

What kind of people travel halfway across the world to a wilderness, leaving families, homes and friends behind? The misfits do. The weirdos. The credulous simple minded cultists of new religions. The strange, the unloved and the unlovable. Weak husbands running away from their wives, felonious criminals escaping the law, repeat failures at life dodging creditors. The greedy, the lazy and the feckless. The energetic and motivated don't run to a new land, they stay and are succesful in their homeland. The intelligent don't risk everything on the whims of the sea. The brave don't flee from their circumstances. They stay, they persevere, they make a success of themselves. You ancestors were either pathetic cowards or slave-monkeys. Mine stayed in Europe because they were loyal and loved their fatherland.

Lol So why are you taking in all those things you just listed that you hate?

You gave Germany to the refugees for free
and on top of that you fucking paid them to do it

Germany is a dead country

I heard Russian woman are hot, but also very ruthless, pragmatic and Machiavellian. Imo all women are like this but Russians are just more up front about it. Can I turn this to my advantage somehow? I find Russian/Ukrainian women super hot.

Пoчти пpyфы, чepнильницa кpacнoпepaя.

Funny, isn't it? This little larping shit can't handle a simple reality check. So much for glorious Russian """patriot""".

Enjoy

>
Still more teeth than a Brit

Suck a dick commie

Nice deflection, Amerishit. Germany is dead because it lost the war, not because the current German state does what's morally correct to do, i.e. help innocent victims of YOUR wars.

>tfw you realize slavs are just the rednecks of europe

>communists > potheads

Fellate a rake, pothead.

"innocent victims"

Antifa spotted

Kill yourself kike

SHILL THREAD

>I cchear yuo are wanting of wife, user. I strong, cook much borscht, can birth yuo many of sons

Not Antifa. I'm just not brainwashed by Amerishit propaganda. The US pretends its against extremism, when in reality it's the biggest promoter and spreader of extremism. America doesnt want to squash extremism, it wants reasons to justify endless military engagement. The US promotes extremism, spreads weapons, then goes and "solves" the problem it created. Yes, this also creates extremists on the other side, but that doesn't negate the fact that a lot of INNOCENT people are caught in the crossfire.

You take that back, my teeth are fine. I take them out for a polish every night

Just think about it, you morons.

Using this alliance you could help Russia annex the entire Ukraine.

Then you could give Alaska back to Putin, he needs it to sell some resources from there and send the money to his bank account.

Also, don't forget to let Putin do whatever he wants in the Middle east, it's not like you give a shit about that part of the world anyway.

Meantime, Russia, China and other countries are actively working to destroy the status of the dollar as reserver currency, which will make it impossible for you to borrow money anymore. Oops, the economy tanks, the USA is not so strong anymore, it lost its special money-printing toy.

This is the kind of countries you want to be friends with.

:^)

Putin takes Ukraine and the US annexes Canada.

Puting annexes the ME and the US annexes all of south america

Seems like a great way to have Man in the high castle but with the US and Russia

Im okay with this

I thought underage posters are banned here.

Romania is rightful american clay

>Using this alliance you could help Russia annex the entire Ukraine.

That's good. (btw. it's not truly an alliance - the US has literally NOTHING to gain from this, but don't tell them that ;-)

>Also, don't forget to let Putin do whatever he wants in the Middle east, it's not like you give a shit about that part of the world anyway.

errr what? The US is overthrowing regimes and keeps destablizing the region because it wants to remain the main power-broker in that region. If Trump stops this policy, things could stabilize.

>
Meantime, Russia, China and other countries are actively working to destroy the status of the dollar as reserver currency, which will make it impossible for you to borrow money anymore. Oops, the economy tanks, the USA is not so strong anymore, it lost its special money-printing toy.

Also a good thing.

Audit the fed
I think the american economy needs to collapse
its propped up with lies from the obama regime

We need to get back to the greenback

I actually agree with achmed here

Of course the US was never your freind, cunt.
>1812
>Brits launch war because Yanks denied them the renewal of the private banking charter.
>Brits "lose" but win in reality because the war was merely designed to impoverish the states into choosing between starving and printing money loaned with debt instead of money backed only by gold. (Yanks didn't have enough gold for war)
>Thus, the private debt bank charter clusterfuck is back.

Fast forward to civil war.
>Confederacy secedes and is funded by the banks.
>THE SAME FUCKING BANKERS offer Lincoln whatever he needs to bring the union back together, at 30% interest.
>Lincoln kicks them out and dissolves private control of the dollar, making it a sovereign currency again.

The fucking moment he did that, you dickheads started conspiring with the French to invade on behalf of the Confederacy, and help them, because they were the only side happy to accept handing control of their currency to people like the Rothschilds.

You didn't, because you were guaranteed by what was then Tsarist Russia that they would invade in support of the Union. (Tsarist Russia had had problems with merchants trying to take control of their transition from serfdom). And Akaska was Russian territory, so they were ready to march at a moments notice.

Tsarist Russia and Lincoln's U.S were allies until he was assassinated and the "Greenback" he created privatised while keeping its name.

We are about to see this happening again, with Putin clearly thinking of Tsardom.
I hope it does and this time I hope tge eternal Anglo is put down for good.

When the UK is a purely mongrelized race like Brazil I hope that the Celts take it all back and create a new Celtic nation in the prior UK

You could finally take the island back from the saxons

Forgot to mention an important aspect: The US cannot be anybody's friend because it's not even a proper country. It's a """"union""" of states that basically hate each other and are deeply divided. It's an even more divided union than the dung heap known as the EU. The US needs another civil war BADLY.

Lol not gonna happen

Our liberals are anti gun and would be put down in a matter of hours if they tried a civil war

I have a better idea.

California splits with the USA.

The EU and California create a new NATO.

The old USA becomes a much weaker state, with a GDP lower than Germany.

Since Russia and China have been successful in killing the reserve currency status of the dollar, the USA is no longer able to finance its military. So both China and Russia become more aggressive, they annex everything they want.

By this time the old USA is no longer a world power.

The new NATO made of the rich California state and the EU is the only place on earth with a great economy, great living conditions and functional democracies.

The old USA is just a bunch of poor flyover states that can only produce corn to sustain themselves. They don't have the high-tech economy anymore that was mostly present on the coast states.

But hey, you are now "friends with Russia" and your ordinary people have similar living standards with ordinary Russians. Just like in Russia there are only a few super-rich oligarchs and the rest of the population are dirt-poor, low-wage monkeys sinking their life in booze.

Congratulations! You chose this future for yourself.

Romanian shit posting intensifies

This is a gypsy wet dream

you could finally be homeless in California

>Becoming partners for first time in over a century
>HURRRRR WE IZ BEST FRIENDZ NAO!!!
I will kill you in your sleep

Not wanting easier access to russian qt's

This
We've been partners but never friends
Our only friends have been Nederlands, Portugal, Spain, Finlabd, Australia, and Japan
Everyone else has either been partners or acquaintances (or in Korea's case slave)

Haha, stay buttpained.

ITT butthurt Brits who haven't accepted the reality and haven't started asking their girlfriend to cuck them with brown men.

please visit my museums and zoo, and jubilee theatre is very good. Sympony at bass hall was just on strike tho, so are out of practice

You did it!

Texas a shit

>Russian women
>Cute
I've been to Russia user
Their women are majority ugly dogs

Shhh

The pretty ones all want BWAC

Big White American Cocks

>implying the americans will exist in 50 years
you cant say SHIT america

It won't be easy but a drastic and genuine improvement of relations between USA and Russia is absolutely critical for the survival of the White race imo.

The wall and massive deportations and deportation of anchor babies will cure this foul stain

What about us? A-Are we still relevant and worthy of recognition? Don't forget the influence of the Dutch Republic on the formation of that beautiful document the Founding Fathers made!

>Cali
>Important to the US except for almonds and jewwood
They take more than they produce, and we would soar higher with them gone. I want them gassed, tho, since the land is still great, or enslavedd and transformed into 80s qts perpetually
youtube.com/watch?v=-hWZqllm3mQ

You joke, but we're next. Have you not already given in? Stop trying to banter back, and instead accept that America rules us, and maybe even learn to get off on the destruction of the British.

>Statue of Liberty grown out of the ground

>abandoning our Anglo brothers
You must be a filthy Aryan animal

Quantify the reasons why, besides the fucking heat, i know

fuck off ahmed

You're deluded if you think that the cliché division of Republicans vs Democrats is the true state of your despicable country. Trump's victory, which dependet on swining a lot of formeroly Democrat counties, should've taught you otherwise. You don't have what we German's call a "Leitkultur". You were a melting pot of pseudo-cultures ever since you fled your home and rebelled against your rightful masters.

>He thinks trump will make america white again
The absolute delusion

You think I'm kidding?

Fuck off defeatist

I want UN led by nationalists, cooperating and competeing with the rest of the world to coe out with the newest vaccine, with the newest planes, all protecting their cultures as well as being able to tolerate one another.
Like the UN from all the 60s cartoons

>da user, bring to me of yuo big americanski cock, I cooking yuo much of kasha. Maybe yuo smuggle beetroot on way?

Geert will rule the netherlands user

It isn't defeatist, it's realist. And honestly, being a cuck is sexually satisfying.

Id shoot a load right on her mole