MKUltra

False flag confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rc6kd/image
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/ft-lauderdale-shooting-suspect-had-minor-criminal-history-honorable-discharge-from-national-guard.html
miaminewtimes.com/news/esteban-santiago-identified-as-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-9044190
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link for proofs

And notice how vague "us intelligence agency" is. You think the FBI hid the name of the agency as if we wouldn't think it would be the CIA?

This landed 1 hr before shooting
archive.fo/rc6kd/image

Oh, we know

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/ft-lauderdale-shooting-suspect-had-minor-criminal-history-honorable-discharge-from-national-guard.html

Good work asking for link based user

Was my faggotry forgetting it in op

Don't let this slide bump

Although this also reeks of schizophrenia

>His brother said he had been receiving psychological treatment recently, according to the Associated Press.
>Sources also told Fox that Santiago appeared agitated and incoherent during that interview, clearly indicating he was suffering from some kind of mental condition.
>Almost exactly a year ago, he was charged with fourth-degree assault and damage of property in Anchorage, Alaska where he lived from 2014 to 2016.

Whoa fuck, the beginning of the fox article lists him as an airline passenger

This article says the same claim was made but refuted by the airliner
miaminewtimes.com/news/esteban-santiago-identified-as-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-9044190

Read about mkultra and what it does to people. They target military personnel for the program quite frequently

Any comment about this?

I know about it but there is also a lot of unconfirmed theories. Such as "mk ultra is controlling my mind". The documents released didn't have any information confirming that they succeeded or had that type of intention with their experiments. From what I know they seemed to us LSD for interrogation, not reprogramming into controllable zombies.

ITT: SHCITZOS

His real name is David Webb. He was born 4/15/71 in Nixa, MO.

If he was receiving treatment for it from the VA, let me say this: Their methods are mostly shit. Out of the six or seven psychologists I had with them, only one was good, and another was borderline acceptable. Not to mention them always being overbooked with sometimes having to wait a month or more between appointment. The last one I had knew nothing about other veteran mental health programs outside of just the clinic.
VA quality has dropped significantly now that they're not in the national news weekly for fucking up something.

I find it intriguing

What would be the point of this false flag?

What word was that again, Ahmed?

Just a reminder the MSM won't tell you this but the CIA spent more money making Fake Jihadi videos, then the last 3 Marvel Movies combined...
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

CIA keks

ban flying with guns in checked baggage

There's also supposed to be a related project called "monarch" but they've always denied it so all we have are crazy rumors.

Ask the va to be referred to a private contractor called VES

Google em

Their policy is to have a vet seen by a good physician within like 30 days of receiving the case

making guns illegal but first making you unable to check them in at airports.

Bump

I remember when Operation Northwoods, Project Mockingbird, MK Ultra, and Area 51 were all "rumors" and "lol @ conspiritards"... and then in the late 90s/early '00s, declassified documents showed us that all those "conspiritards" were mostly right, and those things actually did exist.

I wonder if someday we'll find out that Project Monarch exists/existed.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

>Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

>owning an actual plot of land
>retarded

Pick one.

Was being sarcastic bro ;^(

This is the most aggravating thing about being into conspiracies. Everyone dismisses them before looking into it deeply enough to see how many kooky conspiracies turn out to be 100% real

Reminder that South Korea, a super hitech industrial nation was secretly ruled for years by a conspiracy called the seven goddesses cult

Life is weird

Oh fuck me, now I'm the 'tard.

So many shills around I just don't know who's serious and who's kidding anymore.

>I wonder if someday we'll find out that Project Monarch exists/existed.

One day we will find out that they spent more money, and resources that you can ever imagine on a project for years. That nothing happened, no breakthroughs, just a complete waste of time & money. Move along now, nothing to see here....

Truth is going to become Cool.

Fear not

>shit white "people" do

Saul Goodman

Ain't trippin 'least you bumpin famalam ufeelme

>"suspect believed to be sam hyde"

Kek.

GOVERNOR WILL SPEAK SOON, COME IN

schizophrenia is the result of the mind rejecting MKUltra programming

It does not exist outside of CIA influenced countries

Sanctuary is a Catholic term. The illegals from Mexico and South America are primarily Catholic.