Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits

Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits.

After five years, 70% of tatted people regret getting the specific tattoo that they got. They wish they had gotten nothing or something less stupid. But the preferred tattoo probably would have been just as regretted anyway. It's human nature for tastes to change over time. But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20 something forever with the exact same values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me. Anyway, that's why they can make these permanent decisions with confidence, until its too late. And that same lack of wisdom and self-awareness is reflected in every other domain of their lives, which is precisely why tatted people tend to be poorer, less healthy, less educated and less happy. They're pathetic.

true. i regret my shitty nigger tattoos everyday

Tattoos are the hallmark of retards everywhere, there are absolutely no exceptions to this.

I agree but you're still a fucking leaf and should check these digits, if singles kill yourself

Triggered but self-aware tatted degenerate detected

What a dickhead.

I have one tattoo on my arm that says "R.I.P Mum 7th October 1963 - 6th May 2016" is this acceptable?

I have tattoos
They are all covered
I do regret them
But They remind me to not be such a fuck up all the time.

So I guess they offer a redpill if you acknowledge they are degenerate.

I have a half sleeve so laser removal is pretty much impossible

>not being able to remember your own mom's birthday without it scrawled across your fourhead

obviously I can remember her birthday

I think its okay because it will be easier to depict the looser with bad life choices

Then why have a "reminder"?

Good thing that standard isnt applied to people's spelling.

This.

I got a tattoo when I was 15, so fucking shit. Thanksfully is hidden but I will save money to remove it

it's not a fucking reminder.

Also most tattoos are made of toxic, unregulated printer ink.

To the tattooed person its like adding that memory to them forever as a symbol

To the untattooed person who has to see that shit its like saying
>Oy me fookin mum died, gimme sympathy points ya fucking dreg. Im riddled with asspains i swear on me mum

So there is a definite disconnect between the tattooed person and the annoyance of projecting it has on the person who has to see them.

What a dickface

Got tats
covered up
forget they're there most of the time
every time I see them I think they're pretty cool
continue with life

Well it's always a matter of "Hey, look, i have a tattoo. Ask me about my tattoo."

Then it's there to inform others?

That's pretty self-absorbed.

>ctrl+f dickhead
>check flag
And all is as should be.

clearly you're so blinded by your own stupidity.

...yeah, the shit these people do to themselves is just mind numbingly stupid.

Further proof that true degeneracy is in the mind.

>Well it's always a matter of "Hey, look, i have a tattoo. Ask me about my tattoo."

Pretty much. There's pretty much nothing going on between their ears to make them interesting. They have to rely on these outward cues to have society notice them. It's a highly dependent form of self-validation. Sad!

I actually have to agree with this leaf.

Tattoos are degenerate and I love how it's so uncommon to find someone who doesn't have a tattoo.

You seem very secretive about the purpose of it.

My own mother died. I don't need to be informed of this every time I look in a mirror. I don't need to announce it to the world. The significance of that event is carried inside. If you need to show others, well, you're just attention whoring - and are shamelessly exploiting your dead mother's name to do so.

>Im so triggerd check your spelling
ISHYGDDT

kek so mad

Your Holier than Thou attitude is fucking stupid.

You aren't morally superior to anyone for not having a tattoo.

good polotics in this treads boys

Maybe not morally, but most certainly intellectually superior for not having a brand of unemployment just for the purposes of attention whoring.

>You aren't morally superior to anyone for not having a tattoo.

yes you are

tattoos don't make you unemployable unless it's tattoos like and
no they're not

Strange thing to do, to be honest. Here, I think only a convict would do something like this, they have a thing for in-your-face sentimentality.

That's not a rebuttal of my analysis. It is simply contradiction and a tantrum. Looks like I was right.

Tattoos are the horsemark of every superficial and hollow humanoid out there.

Love that you were only able to refute that part.

Nothing says you care about your mom like permanently affixing her death on your body so you can show off how much you care about your dead mom to strangers.

tattoos aren't a sign of intelligence or non-intelligence, I don't need to refute it because the idea of having a tattoo making you less intelligent is stupid.

You are not native, go back to your own country you worthless shitskin

>tatted
>piercings
>any body modification.

and Leos

they get butthurt pretty easily.

They want to flaunt it and they're all fine and dandy with you as long as you agree, but a slight disagreement and they lose their shit.

Actually he's pretty morally superior if he's not exploiting his mom's death for attention from strangers.

Is it now?
>[Mostly] Permanent brand signifying vapidity, self indulgence, and short sightedness
>Not unintelligent

I don't go around with my sleeve rolled up saying "HERE LOOK AT MY TATTOO HERE QUICKLY LOOK AT IT"

No, it's a sign of lack of control and understanding long-term outcomes which is a sign of intelligence. Your shitty ass tattoo will look bad in 20 years. Thanks.

>the idea of having a tattoo making you less intelligent is stupid.
>thinks that others believe that tattoo ink actually causes a decrease in IQ.

I think you just unwittingly made his point. Do you know what irony is?

It's a silly and morbid tattoo. Completely unnecessary.

People who get tattoos like the guy in your image already view the rest of the world as dipshits and the fact that you're wasting your Saturday having a hate wank proves he's right.

brown nigger, poo in loo

friend of mine got this tattoo yesterday

what do you think Sup Forums?

found the tatoo tard, or piernigger, or leo, or worst, all three.

the disgust you have when you look at those face tattoos is the same disgust i get seeing any tattoo. fucking degenerate, would not employ

Then why have it? Exploiting it more privately?

>I don't go around with my sleeve rolled up saying "HERE LOOK AT MY TATTOO HERE QUICKLY LOOK AT IT"

Of course not. That's what the tattoo's for. It's constantly self-promoting. It's a billboard. You don't need to point to a billboard. It's a fucking billboard. And you should be ashamed of yourself for exploiting your mother's death.

good thing youll never leave your mothers basement to be in any position of power.

fucking stupid

kill him

And yet here you are bringing it up in conversation.

it's a thread about tattoos.

Kek

>There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me.

Very interested in this term
Anybody know

It looks like someone whose never seen dragon ball z tried to draw dragon ball z in a really weird chibi style other than that it looks clean

>"you won't be in in any position of power"
>has tattoo
>markedly less employable in respectable fields because of tattoo

disavow him.

Well said. Tats are a symptom of underdeveloped frontal lobes.

>3939
You won this day, leafs.

hahaha holy shit rekt

This is why I'll never get one. Could never pick something I would be happy with for the rest of life.

The worst are people who insist on explaining the deep meaning behind all 17 tattoos they have, it's so pathetic.

>this flower represents my granny she always told me to bloom
>this bird represents my mom she always told me to spread my wings
>I got Jamal across my neck for my son's dad which I regret but oh well I guess it's stuck on my skin until I die.
>I spent so much on tattoos that I can't afford to feed my family or even get them removed, oh well at least I'm an individual with meaning behind my ink!!!

Pathetic.

if a tattoo of someone's dead mom triggers you you should reevaluate your mental health

at least i've got a mother

Idiot, it's degenerate to have a tattoo on any SHOWING part of your body.
If it shows its degenerate and you won't get a real job.
face arms hand neck legs
>inb4 you can wear sleeves and pants.
For the rest of your life just to cover up your mistake??????

Pathetic

Checked!!

well thank god they exists

idiots mark themselves forever so we know who to avoid

does Sup Forums like my tattoo

Shitty tattoo thread?

My roommate is a weeb dipshit. He wants to get some faggot from Fate's swords, as keyblades, across his entire back.

When he does it I will bring it to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums so we can glory in the cringe.

arent tattos against sharia law anyway?

>Due to Sharia (or Islamic Law), the majority of Sunni Muslims hold that tattooing is religiously forbidden (along with most other forms of "permanent" physical modification).
Can any other citizen from the caliphate report to the sharia court

When I was young and poor I wanted to get tattoos
Now that I'm older and I have money I don't want to waste it on dumb shit like that
If I'm going to waste my money it will be on guns and ammo
Also I want to set myself apart from my peers

The real cringe is you.

>The worst are people who insist on explaining the deep meaning behind all 17 tattoos they have

Yup. Degenerate as hell. And your examples are hilariously spot on. Vapid as hell.

I GOT A TATOO OF DOLAN KEK ON MY FACE SO FUK U !!!1!11

>INKY JEW

Not even once.

Except you claim you don't use your tattoo to brag

That's the thing OP, you're a beta bitch constantly insecure over how the world views you, while us tatted up alphas couldn't give less of a fuck, we just do our thing cause we feel like it and don't constantly fourth-guess ourselves if we're employable or if some basement dwelling loser likes us. For every neet virgin it triggers there's a hot chick that goes home with us because we stand out from the crowd.

>any body modification.

You mean like penis circumcision?

Tattoos, in moderation, are acceptable on service members imo.

The # of adults I have seen with video game/science fiction related tattoos is absolutely fucking pathetic and depressing.

certainly saves time with background checks.

To the goy cemetery with you.

I mean it looks cute but why get it on your leg when it'd probably look nicer as a print on the wall of wherever you play vidya

If someone talking about tattoos online triggers you you should get off the Chans

22. I have 1 tattoo on my right inner fore arm. Tattoo holds significant religous importance to me. Has been 3 years since I got it. Still would not remove it or wish it were gone. To be honest I don't care what people think of it or me. Oh yea i also make 60 to 65k per year, and were i live i'm sitting comfy AF.

>zero tattoos
>zero Piercings

>feeling pure friends

kek

come back to me when you personally BTFO India, Jose.

>Could never pick something I would be happy with for the rest of life.

Kinda pathetic broheim. That's a sign of indecision and lack of conviction.

>OP, you're a beta bitch constantly insecure over how the world views you, while us tatted up alphas couldn't give less of a fuck

And yet you're the one with billboards on your skin. Sounds like you need the attention, 24-7.