Is it more or less degenerate for a girl to sleep with her dog than to sleep with a nigger or muslim?

Is it more or less degenerate for a girl to sleep with her dog than to sleep with a nigger or muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qN1l-E9RU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Less degenerate.

If you had to share your girl, why not share her with man's best friend?

as long as its her dog its hardly degenerate at all. Most girls fool around a bit with the family dog during puberty

>tfw no husky wan wan

trick question

they are all beastiality

way, way more degenerate

gas all the degenerates with interspecies relationships

Whats the difference?

this

>not wanting to be "Lochschwager" with your best m8

Whats with white girls and Funk ng dogs? Common Filth talks about it a lot too.

Less degenerate, doggers are more human than niggers.

what do you base this on user, some femanon tell you about it? This'll be the first I have heard of this, not to say I would be surprised by it happening though

only right answer

what if girl could make half dog hybrid?

>loyal
>work for treats
>always happy
>low living requirements

easily replace whole population

>loyal
>can't impregnate you
How can subhumans compete?

Either is bestiality.

Your Pic is interesting... I've come across this phenom before in my research...

Because white girls actually fuck dogs.

This whole dog craze with white normies is due to them no longer having kids. They adopt "fur babies" to fill the void of the children they don't have once the biological desire for children kicks in.

Add feminism to the mix and young women distrust and avoid young men, now their fur child is grown and they need some sexual attention. They're already degenerate, they've already fallen for not having kids and feminism, they have no moral standards, so they fuck their dogs. Notice they always have a male dog and don't like female dogs. If you're walking a dog they'll run up and ask "aww what's his name?" and if you say "it's a she" note their reactions.

You thought pedophilia normalization would never happen and look what's happening. Beastiality comes next, and even further they will start calling for animal rights to be in line with human rights. Whenever they run out of issues to address they just make up more ridiculous things to advocate.

Im not a feminist and still fuck my dog. It just feels much better than with guys

That's an American thing

Not degenerate at all since there is nothing more degenerate than fucking a nigger or sandnigger

god dammit germany.

Somebody hasn't given rapefugees a chance.

The thing is that dogs are often the most alpha males in a western woman's life.

What has this got to do with politics exactly ?

KNOTTED

well a dog is a more civilized creature but it's still degenerate just slightly better than the alternative

I hate how bestiality never features on the knot. Best bit imo

Yeah getting knotted is the best part tbqh

Only muzzies have problem with doggo.

kek

I don't understand how white people can give muslims shit for fucking goats when they fuck dogs themselves. You're both fucking degenerates.

>when they fuck dogs themselves
That's mostly just our women though.

This

they are terrified of them for some reason.

Can confirm. We're both in college and don't currently want kids. We have 2 dogs. She got the second because she wanted a guy dog that "likes her more" because our girl dog likes me.
He's not fixed. Sometimes I wonder if she gets weird when I'm not around.

I still fap to it.
The sexual liberation sure gave me a lot of cool stuff to fap to.
The hottest thing is horse girls desu.

GOODBOYED

Its actually a reoccurring trend though out history

Many myths and legends stem from some form of bestiality

Its also absolving yourself for not finding a suitable partner. A dog is easily pleased with some food and a squeaky toy.

The major issues come from people injuring pets or drugging them.

Literally the same

Niggers, sandniggers, dogs they are all the same to me

>she will NEVER gas you with her farts for being subhuman

JDIMSA ;_;

I thought b tier threads were supposed to be removed

it's a lot less degenerate to sleep with a dog. humans and dogs have approximately 82% identical DNA, whereas nigger and muslims it's about 40%

I suck/rub off all 4 of my cats all the time and there's nothing you can do to stop it

This be a good thread, deserves a bump.

yeah but horses are fake as fuck half the time and the only women with the proper capacity to take a horse are ugly retired hags like ty

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qN1l-E9RU

>half the time
you mean 99% of the time

I could only possibly sleep with a huge dog that looked wolf-like and stoic. A goofy normal doggo would just feel silly and weird.

less
male dogs can consent and there is no occuring insemination
but men fucking animals is practically rape

All of these points also apply to men as well btw

They can still jerk/blow them, which is pretty hot.

It's not so hot when you know the horse is tranquilized and hardly feeling anything anyway

>tfw no dog fucking gf

I don't know I've had previous doggos present to me when in heat

why not just get a dog and fuck her instead tho

>doggers are more human than niggers.
Are you fucking for real?

you're just autistic and delusional
kys

>dogs are muchmore loyal than niggers
>they are more intelligent
>they are more likely to have a job

I don't really care though desu.
Don't tell me pic related isn't hot?
I pretty much get a boner whenever I scroll past it in my maymays folder.