Do americans really allow their grown ass children to do this?

Do americans really allow their grown ass children to do this?

That looks like an adult. and theyre probably just having fun

>Broken leg

I'd give her a pass to ride in the cart

only if we're getting her diapers before i take her home to fuck

i would sniff her feet if you know what i mean

That's not his child. That's his submissive slutgirl.

>leaf

Fucking leaf, she has an injured leg.

She has a broken leg. Makes walking difficult.

this

>106066569
I would pretend the inside of her asshole was a greek praying bowl while I pissed the mightiest stream possible while screaming "IS THISWHAT YOU WANT APOLLO" then shaking her pissed filled ass around and putting my ear next to it to see if i could hear the ocean if you catch my drift

Where I work at I am supposed to tell parents not to do that, then they chimp out on me, then I call a manager who tells them the same thing I did.

People have tried suing stores because they left their kids in the cart and they fall out due to them being shitty parents. Most places will not let anyone do this.

what did mehmet mean by this?

These

>when youre too big for the cart

pictures of girls in diaper aisles is literally my fetish

Obviously you've never had to use crutches for an extended period of time. That shit hurts after a while.

>Yfw you want to convince feminists to wear diapers in the name of equality.

Surely it must get annoying for girls having to go pee so often.
Especially when they go out drinking, having to deal with dirty bathrooms constantly?

I can imagine it now.
>new feminist ideology: The female bladder is oppressively small, diapers will allow strong womyn to feel the same equality as men by freeing them from constantly needing the bathroom.

I've noticed that nigs who are perfectly capable of walking often ride around the grocery store in those motorized carts. And it seems to be getting more and more common. They're such selfish, self-centered children.

I actually have read a few diaper fetish fictions that essentially follow this same plotline

gets me so hard

She old enough goys?