Is anybody else sick of blatant propaganda...

Is anybody else sick of blatant propaganda? I'd say this show is one of the biggest forms of propaganda out there right now.

The setting is some American white girl is engaged to a muslim man. The parents meet him for the first time and react like the stereotypical cartoonish "bigoted white people". The poor muslim man reacts with sadness and people try to comfort him while throwing in cliche phrases like "we're all human, we should all accept each other,blah,blah,blah,ect"

Then near the end you have this sassy bitchy muslim woman wearing a hijab. Goes on a rant about she loves America and it's values and all religions.

Meanwhile, in the real world you have 25% of young muslim men in America who think suicide bombing is acceptable. You have muslim refugees flooding Euope raping women and not respecting the culture. You have places like Dearborn Michigan that's living proof of what happens when you isolate muslims even in "Muh tolerant America" (Spoiler Alert: It's not these peace loving happy go lucky muslims that you see thrown on tv").

I'm all for free speech, even for those I disagree with. But like I said, this is just pure propaganda. How do we combat this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1BoTLn-Eiro

>suicide bombing is acceptable.

If you think about it, suicide bombing is the caveman's alternative to a satellite guided missile.

And it's A LOT cheaper.

I don't even know what shows are on TV. Why the fuck are you watching TV? Read a book. Watch lectures or interviews with clever people. Or based youtubers.

Official Kremlin-sponsored "Race-mixing is degenerate" thread.

Russia can easily fool conservatives into hating America because they are so gullible.

I don't watch TV. At least not cable television. This video was in the recommended section of youtube for some reason.

My concern is the average American who is on the fence about Islam. They'll watch this show and think "Oh, I don't know what I was so concered about, muslims are people just like us and there's nothing to be worried about, it's probably just evil racists who are concerned about Islam/muslims".

it's time to stop being politically correct, speak up your mind, call things the way you see it, I'm willing to lose everything at this point, I will never stop fighting the jewish propaganda

Donhammed al-Trump promised to be below budget, ahead of schedule.

>muslims are people just like us

We are people just like you.

>How do we combat this?

Don't watch TV.

I have not watched television in seven years. I get my news through internet streams.

Television is garbage. It is literally cancer.

> How do we combat this?

With counter propaganda, obviously

Too bad cavaman fails to do any real damage besides killing citizens (half of which are muslims anyway in the West).

>mfw I unironically do this
>mfw other people have started to do the same because of it

It's just human nature though isn't it? You're meant to call thing as they are and you're meant to ask questions otherwise how could you ever know you were wrong and how are you meant to improve. It takes much more effort to go against what your natural instincts are which is why they constantly drum things into people about what is (((right))) and what is "wrong". If they were left to their own devices then all of that hard work would be undone in a matter of hours.

Jokes on him bevause in Islam he would be put to death for marrying a kufir.

>Flip through the various videos
>All of them feature (male) whites being racist

Wow who would have expected this

Meanwhile the stereotype of Asian parents only allowing their children to date and marry within the own ethnic group are just traditional and a bit funny perhaps. Imagine mrs. Kim from. Gilmore Girls would have been white. Shit would have hit the fan

>she's not wearing a hijab
Gonna get stoned soon.

the cost of:
>one Quran (reusable)
>one suicide vest
>clothing (paid for by the operator)
>shitty 300USD car (optional)
500USD tops

I don't worship a pedophile, I don't believe Sharia Law should be allowed in America, and I don't want to kill people for drawing cartoons. I could list probably 30 more things but I think you get the idea.

We are not the same at all.

>muslims
>people
pick one, khan

Yeah that seems to be the theme they're going with "Fuck white people, especially white men".

One of the videos I saw which wasn't really propaganda I guess was one of a middle aged white man trying to pick up a teenage girl.

It got me thinking though. Blacks and other minorities love to complain about things not being "diverse" enough. But you never really see them complaining about a black people not being cast in negative roles. If that was a black man playing the pedophile hitting on a young white girl sjw's would be freaking out and screaming racism.

Which is why I assume birth-rates for Semites are so high.

Gotta keep the weapon industry afloat.

It's really astonishing once you see it. Actually, once you see it, you can't understand how other people can not see it.

It's not even a matter of 'most of the time', it's all of the time.

Serial killer, pedo, madman: white
Le stern police commissar: always a black woman
Le athletically built adversary to the always white frail underdog: nigger

The amount of barely hidden cuck themes alone is beyond comprehension

Nice strawman, mart sharter. Not an argument

Let us take a gander at who might be behind most of those scripts.

Should be a Sup Forums past-time.

Spot the Jew.

It's in literally everything. Rewatching some of the more random 90s films it just stands out - the stronk woman memes, the don't be a hateful christian memes, the blacks and multiculturalism are beneficial to everyone memes.

They've been grooming the west for decades.

It is actually a popular Sup Forums pastime. Just look at the credits before or after a movie or series episode. More often than not, it looks like the guest list of a diamond cutter's convention

Which is why they got in the habit of changing their names to anglo names. Now they can be white when it suits them, and a jew when there are liberals around for victim points.

Ohh boo hoo is the little goatfucker upset? Is he gonna cry because I'm speaking the truth about his religion? Is he gonna try to blow me up but just end up only killing himself because he's too stupid to operate explosives?

Fuck off you worthless nigger.

Fucking this
>haha silly misses and mister kim lol xD
>u want your grandchildren to look like you? Haven't you heard of a certain man called hitler?

Most of them can still be easily recognised. At least, the more well-known amongst them.

But much more easily than by their names, you can recognise them by their behaviour. I couldn't tell you how often I did the following:

>see some awful movie or series with racemixing in it, or hear about a sociologist or other "social scientist" spouting some multicultural bs
>google the name
>Wikipedia is one of the first hits
>"[name] was born in a Jewish family in Brooklyn, NY (or some variation on this)"

It's really like clockwork

And that's the one thing that really puzzles me to this day: it's so incredibly easy to see that I have to commend our kosher friends for a brainwashing well done

Muslims are terrible people , I'm a Muslim I can attest to that.