This is the hardest red pill that tradcucks will never swallow

This is the hardest red pill that tradcucks will never swallow.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Gtfo proxy using attention whore.

TITS OR GTFO roastie

THIS PASTA IS WRITTEN BY AN IDIOT WITH A SUB 100 IQ

>comperable
COMPARABLE, AND THEY AREN'T

>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you.

> I'll be your CEO one day

why is it always about money and control? just like men.

LOL, he gives away the secret in the 3rd paragraph:

>Historically women have tried to find a man to provide for them, in return they offer their bodies and reproduce with that man. IF women can get things easier than this, if they can be provided for without even having to try and find an appropriate man, then they will choose that.

Two points:

1. Women don't owe you jack shit for providing them with money. If women didn't have the means to exist in capitalist society, YOU would be the real loser, because society cannot exist without women. This is simply another form of patriarchal oppression and it's blatantly transparent to most women with a three-digit IQ (i.e. feminist women).

2. Women WILL still find an appropriate man/woman to fuck. It just won't be you.

I think it's hilarious how paranoid and scared this board is of losing access to women. You people make no effort to hide your insecure mindset regarding sex. xD

t. NUMALE KUCK

Too bad I can't put my dick in your IQ, eh?

Ugh that's an ugly man.

7 internships
Lmao what a waste of time

>because society cannot exist without women.
Yeah that's why I put them in my basement and don't let them out. I have beautiful children too.

I normally live in Austria but went on vacations btw.

New copy pasta for le current year, saved.

But also, can you do a flip?

2 questions.

1. What were women doing before men permitted them to join the job market?

2. How does it feel that we, as men, could dominate all women by sheer physical force and violence, strip you of your possessions and lock you in cages? Setting your whole feminism movement back to the stone age.

What rights do you actually think you have to anything? Be it an opinion, a job, anything?

>Women don't owe you shit for taking your money

Certainly not sex. But they certainly don't deserve shit just for existing either.

Fact of the matter is it's immoral to lead a man on just to take his money. It's immoral because you're playing on his feelings (something women chose to forget long ago) and essentially taking advantage of him via manipulation.

TL/DR: you're not entitled to anyone's money if you don't do something for them in return. Your reeking ass vagina doesn't change this fact, ho!

Mmm, pasta

YOUR TALKING TO A CASTRATED NUMALE

This is a common Sup Forums opinion, universal suffrage was a mistake. Only white men with children should be able to vote, and that's if we allow people to have influence over the government at all.

I'm really starting to think that there exists a negative correlation between IQ and comon sense...

If things go on like they do now, there won't be anything to be a CEO of you moron. Europe will be plunged into a racewar the likes of which have never been seen before. If you think serbia was bad... think again.

How did you voted for trump in netherlanda?

ITS PASTA WRITTEN BY A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MALE, A LOW-IQ ONE

What is a tradcuck