The neurons Sup Forums, this really gets them firing

The neurons Sup Forums, this really gets them firing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mattmfm/status/817584408110698496
cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/817584408110698496&d=7283518691078&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9C_l-wsXugvyDLArCp9XYPOMe3J7F3XK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using linear logic is bad

Fake.

I can't find it.

If the rape victim was making false allegations.

>literal equivalent
Burger intellectual.

Really activated my almonds.

Yeah he's right, we shouldn't have standards for defense or protecting sensitive information. Security firms should not be judged, because that is victim blaming. It's not security's fault that people commit crimes. Stop victim blaming when security doesn't do its job, Sup Forums.

He deleted it

Well if you are hanging your tits out at a night club (having important emails up for grabs) and leave your martini unattended to go dance with Jayquan (take no measures to make sure your server is secure) your chances of getting roofied (hacked) are relatively high

Why do they always use big words to sound smart, when in reality what he said was retarded?

>democratic party got raped

WE GET IT ALREADY
WOMEN ARE FRAGILE PORCELAIN DOLLS THAT NEED PROTECTION
YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP HAMMERING THAT POINT HOME
FUCK

This really engaged my hazelnuts

Yeah, apparently he did.

twitter.com/mattmfm/status/817584408110698496 was the original link.

Didn't Hillary win that rape defense case by blaming and shaming her victim?

The only thing I want to see firing is bullets.

Waiting for the purge is like waiting for Christmas.

cached
cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/817584408110698496&d=7283518691078&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9C_l-wsXugvyDLArCp9XYPOMe3J7F3XK

I'm glad he brought up the faulty logic of you cant tell dumb whores to not do high risk activities to not get raped because its "victim blaming".

In other words don tell people not to lock your doors when going out or looking both ways before crossing the street or not eat candy from strangers because that's victim blaming.

HIS PASSWORD..........................

>was password.

Lines are the simplest mathematical objects besides circles. Even a dunce can use linear logic.

Actually its more like your girlfriend getting mad at you for snooping through her phone when you found out she was cheating on you.

To further develop his analogy:

The DNC and Hillary are like a white woman walking around the nigger ghetto at 2am in stilettos, a crop-top, and a belly shirt. She should be blamed when she gets raped. Just like the DNC should've had better defenses, and Hillary never should've had a private email server.

He's actually right though, blaming the DNC for getting hacked is victim blaming.

The issue is he's believing that victim blaming is wrong, and thus criticising the DNC for having shoddy security is wrong. He's thinking of things in the wrong direction here.

It's more like if it's foolish to have shitty security at the DNC, it's foolish for women to expose themselves to unnecessary risks. When people don't have the opportunity to victimise women, victimisation of women is less likely to happen.

t. violent crime victim

How about just removing the ghetto

No. It's the literal equivalent of leaving your door open and your opened mail on a desk for anyone to come by and read it. While you shouldn't have to worry about intrusions in a perfect world, you're still a retard for no locking your door.

>big words

Where exactly?

Get off twitter. You obviously follow the wrong things.

Didnt podesta fall for nigerian prince tier scam. Literally opened shady link and "changed" password.

>literal equivalent

Why do they all look how you think they'd look?

Trump is a Russian plant.

Do these guys still not understand the Trump curse?

Incidentally this is why liberals freaked the fuck out over his tweet, because wanting a government to have good security is so clearly rational, that if you're saying that asking the government to improve its security is victim blaming, victim blaming itself must not be a bad thing.

WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE DRAWING THESE CONCLUSIONS GOYIM! DELETE THIS!

It's like running into a bank, shooting up the place and grabbing the money while screaming my name and home address then calling the cops creeps for 'stalking' me when they come and arrest me as well as telling the press that the police interfered in my employment when my boss fired me from the bank I work at (which is also the same one I robbed).

Except I also let innocent American citizens die, accepted payments which allowed foreign interests to dictate American policy and sold out my country in a myriad of other ways.

Guarantee he's into cuckolding

He always did remind me of a daisy.

why did he choose rape? Is he so familiar with it that he uses it in his analogy?

The "hacker" was Seth Rich, who was soon after gunned down on a D.C. street as an example to anyone who would dare expose the Democrat Party corruption.

There is a correlation between political beliefs & testosterone levels.

There is a correlation between testosterone levels and how soft your appearance is.

t. Average height average muscularity centrist

>le rape meme
We all know that 90% of the time the "victim" is just asking for it, either by being a slutty looking whore or being a drunk slutty looking whore.

So the Democrat party is a helpless rape victim that wants to go to war with the 2nd strongest military power on the planet...

>literal equivalent

That is jargon. Just say "that's like saying." The sole purpose of using that word combo is to sound smarter.

Justice for Seth Rich

Most of the time the rape victim is somewhat at fault. My gf was date raped before I met her and I let her know all the time that it was partly her fault for being retarded.

If the leaker was Seth rich I think assange would have said. He'll never name a living source but had a deceased source before iirc

Being told to wear a helmet and leather while you ride open motorized vehicles so you don't smash your head open like a melon is LITERALLY blaming the victim.

I can't believe you fucking racist sexist bigots would think the rider has any part in this.

No, those two phrases have different connotations you tard.

"Literal equivalent" is used when two things are identical

"that's like saying" is used when two things are similar.

It's akin to the difference between a simile and a metaphor.

hes right you know

No it isn't you stupid fucking cunt. Even with a gun, spray, and judo backgroubd we don't expect a woman to be able to save herself from a 300 pound black man named Festus. We do, however, expect a multi-billion dollar political party to be able to hire good tech and not have their passwords be "Pa$$word1".

DNC security team said the spoof email was legit. When asked about it later, they said it was a typo and meant to say it wasn't legit.

>"rape victim" making claims with absolutely no evidence to back them up
>reports crimes weeks or even months after it happened
>still expects to be taken seriously
This guy may be on to something
kek

The only thing wrong with his phrasing is the use of the word "literal" as an intensifier is sloppy writing. Not that I ever care about good writing on Sup Forums myself.

I keep seeing people at Sup Forums get mad when people use words that aren't even that big like "equivalent" and "literal". I've seen it across multiple threads, why does Sup Forums hate 10 letter long words used in high school writing so much?

I know your a leaf, but I will reply

How do you not notice the trend of nu males constantly using big fancy words to sound smart and win arguments? It's not a one time thing.

I get your point, but we are dealing with nu males. They're not human

Because people keep using them improperly and seem to lack the ability to learn, just like people keep using "ironic" improperly.

The DNC knows a lot about rape victims

CTR Pedos

It's twitter, dude. Less characters, more words.

Because the term literally is used wrong 90% of the time. Plus, it's a buzzword used to sound more intelligent when in reality it makes them look retarded

>be retarded
>walk in rapefuges camp at night dressed like a whore with a big sign "free pussy here"
>"It's not my fault!"

Oh, wait, you can't blame rapefuges for raping. My bad.

literal rape guise

Not that I like to bring this up on Sup Forums because of the shitposts that follow, but I'm a sperglord and for whatever reason sperglords seem to frequently naturally have a large vocabulary.

I've NEVER in my life tried to sound like more of a sperg by intentionally using larger words because that's just a road to social isolation. I've had to tone it down for low IQ people, lower than the vast majority of Sup Forums, that don't understand what the fuck I'm talking about when I use terms like "self-depreciating". Having a large vocabulary is an asset in Academia, and when hanging out among high IQ people, but if you can't turn it off, it makes you socially dysfunctional.

I admire Trumps because he's able to get through a school like Wharton, but at the same time, he's able to simplify what he was saying enough that he could communicate with everyday voters. It's a great skill. I would love to be more easily talk to people using more simple and easily understood language. I am busy however trying to maintain eye contact and not fidget and not say anything too autismo and it's a bit hard to worry about the exact wording I'm using on top of all that though.

I think Sup Forums severely underestimates how many people just naturally talk like this and hate themselves for it.

RUSSIA RAPED HILLARY

John Podesta being tricked by a phishing scam is the equivalent of some dumb whore being seduced by a fat man wearing a badly made matthew mcconaughey mask and then claiming rape with the mask is removed.

You both realise that "literally" and "ironic" ended up memes and both are used because of that, right? In fact the only people who don't use them unironically are plebbitors. You know the ones, the ones who, unironically, do things like fix grammar mistakes on graffiti.

What a fucking pair of literal, unironical dips.

Why'd he delete it?

Fucking libtards must sit up all night trying to think of clever analogies to rape, pedophilia, racism, sexism, abortion, and anything else their sordid little minds can come up with to compare conservative happenings with.

It's no wonder they're so deranged, all they ever think about is degeneracy.

I have glasses like that and I'm not a faggot :(

faggot

he's right on one thing: the dnc was raped BIGLY