CNN: youtube.com/watch?v=nAZqbTr1is0
CBS Periscope: periscope.tv/CBS12/1YqxoEkOgkNGv
Scanner: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3010

ESTEBAN SANTIAGO : IMAGE: i.imgur.com/kVRBcYw.jpg
5 confirmed dead, 8 injured, 1 in custody
Checked gun in baggage and ammo, at baggage pickup he

VIDEOS:
vid.me/khdl (CNN showing suspect)
periscope.tv/maddycfox/1ynKONjPXXZxR?t=8m58s (Press conference)
youtube.com/watch?v=9fxjT47mnHk (CBS archive from stream)
youtu.be/Mw7XAEKBFec (Sherrif and Airport Director Conference)
twitter.com/wsvn/status/817456946244558848/video/1 (arrest)
youtube.com/watch?v=lOwBOqYKaGw
liveleak.com/view?i=36a_1483729043 (pow pow pow)
instagram.com/p/BO7skxxAqFY/ (person on a stretcher, by gate)

ARTICLES

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/06/sen-bill-nelson-identifies-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-shooting-five-killed-airport-shooting-gunman-idd-esteban-n704001
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/reports-shots-fired-at-fort-lauderdale-airport.html
cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/fort-lauderdale-airport-incident/
time.com/4626360/fort-lauderdale-florida-airport-shooting
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38535699

pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/817621090369290240
archive.is/rB0pi
gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

THE GOVERNOR IS SPEAKING NOW

bump

nothing new so far

So he was an islamic terrorist. yes?

FBI still doing releases and the GOV is speaking on CNN stream

Puertorican faction of ISIS.

Where are these releases?

Gay hospital CEO speaking now, so brave!

Check the first link and CNN they just did the conference.

Bumperino

someones macbook saved them

Ok, I thought the FBI posted it on their website or something as an official press release.

No more gore than that shitty clip?
Son, Im disapoint.

any infos on the 2nd male person (the bald one) the news feed (FOX) showed to be led away in handcuffs?

Don't think that was anyone important, not sure why they arrested them. This one right?

BASED APPLE!

new photo of that spic

Bump

Looks like the Khazarian MKUltra handler!!

yes, that's the one
was he brought up in any of the following press conferences?

I think it was a false positive.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2017%2F01%2F06%2Fft-lauderdale-shooting-suspect-had-minor-criminal-history-honorable-discharge-from-national-guard.html

>Estaban Santiago, the 26-year-old airline passenger accused of shooting up a baggage claim area at the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood airport Friday, leaving five dead and eight injured, visited the FBI Anchorage field office and told officers he was being forced to watch ISIS videos, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

>The visit took place last November. The sources said Santiago told agents that US intelligence had infiltrated his mind and were forcing him to watch ISIS propaganda videos.

Maybe that's the guy that yelled "im not jewish!"? lol

Yeah that's eerie, I think it definitely has something to do with it.

Not an isolated incident

There was a machete attack on SF subway, they're covering it up hard because the attacker got away. Calling it a "stabbing" and saying it didn't happen in the station when it clearly did. Multiple witnesses and they know the age and height of the attacker but somehow not his race...

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/817621090369290240

oh snap

Jesus Christ. Conspiracy theory people are going to have a field day for fucking years with this shit.

Where did all the threads about the nogs torturing the tard go?

Seems like a convenient false flag to get whitey onto the threat of neverending kebab attacks and off the real threat in our midst. The black plague

I mean come on, every incident reads the same.

- mental illness?
- FBI has known him
- are guns okay to own?
- etc

CNN just said they're covering it next, so It's still in the media but they still keep on fucking saying "is it a hate crime though?" jesus christ

So, was this a Islamic Terrorist attack?

It's the new age of the Hispanic faction of ISIS.

>puerto rican alaskan Islamic stsate ex-us soldier attack
looks like isis wants to be all inclusive

guy in this thread talks about how there was a casting for crisis actors in FL a few months prior to the happening
>archive.is/rB0pi

Are there alot of muslims there?

shiet that's deep

Mkultra

Holy shit

I've been angry for a long time, but oh man this shit has me and a lot of other people I know who usually don't pay attention to shit like this raging

checked. ISIS in Puerto Rico confirmed.

So this was a false flag so people would keep focusing on Isis?

I remember when Operation Northwoods, Project Mockingbird, MK Ultra, and Area 51 were all "rumors" and "lol @ conspiritards"... and then in the late 90s/early '00s, declassified documents showed us that all those "conspiritards" were mostly right, and those things actually did exist.

I wonder if someday we'll find out that Project Monarch exists/existed.

Guns
Distraction from tard torture hate crime

Two birds stoned at the same time

gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/

I have never seen one, but one of my uncle apparently has one as a neighbor. I hope that sandnigger goes retard.

Id say theres is less 2,000 of them

*Never goes retard

FBI here. The shooter was Hispanic, which tend to be open-minded and get high from psyche abuse. He liked watching videos by Jared Taylor, Stefan Molyneux, browsing Sup Forums, etc... My conclusion is that he became addicted to this content while an anti-white sentiment, unknown to him, slowly brewed inside him and then some autistic basement-dwelling Stormfront member, akin to the effect marijuana has on some people under extreme stress, started stalking him and messing with him on social media causing the Mr. Santiago to go into psychosis with delusions overemphasizing race. White majority country, white majority government like my agency the FBI, ... you get it.

honestly, a gradeschooler could have done a better map in 40 minutes.

try harder

Hey guys I found Charlie Crist!

Can anyone debrief me? I've only heard about this from (((CNN)))

At least their hipster computers have finally found a use, as body armour.

U rite

>talks about how there was a casting for crisis actors in FL a few months prior to the happening
Are you stupid? Anyone can put ANY ad they want, including the conspiracy theorist who put up fake craigslist ads to bolster their phony conspiracy theories.

How can the world tell right away it is a fake ad?
*misspelling in the title
*no phone number or contact info
*The real Crisis Cast is in England, not Jacksonville FL.
*Here's some random you-tube video that no one knows if its related or not.

Please stop being so insanely gullible Sup Forums

>FBI here. The shooter was Hispanic, which tend to be open-minded and get high from psyche abuse. He liked watching videos by Jared Taylor, Stefan Molyneux, browsing Sup Forums, etc... My conclusion is that he became addicted to this content while an anti-white sentiment, unknown to him, slowly brewed inside him and then some autistic basement-dwelling Stormfront member, akin to the effect marijuana has on some people under extreme stress, started stalking him and messing with him on social media causing the Mr. Santiago to go into psychosis with delusions overemphasizing race. White majority country, white majority government like my agency the FBI, ... you get it.
Great larp
Probably true
With all Pepe sadness

where's obama, why isn't he coordinating the janitors cleanup?

Yeah anyone involved if ever disclosed would be so far removed from it by the time we know of it, it would be like eh *shrugs*

It broke here first, now they are putting watermarks on it kek.

>tfw you already gave all the homies inside the heads up this new guy
>knowing that you are setting up the nastiest prison rape session of all time

>lol only 9mm

CIA created Isis and brainwashed this guy into committing this attack.

The CIA needs to be purged.

They put voices in his head to "watch ISIS videos" that's the funniest part of all this. It reads exactly like an Onion article.

Isis is a CIA creation and this attack was a CIA creation. The CIA is an unspeakably decadent and treasonous fifth column for the Globalists.

Have they made a narrative to why an armed person was in a secured baggage claim area?

Apparently he checked the firearm and ammo the way he was required to, paperwork all done to a T. Picked it up at baggage claim, loaded the gun up, went off. pop pop pop nigga.

The thing is, anyone could walk into baggage claim, no security involved and do the same thing. The arriving flight is irrelevant. Expect more security checks just do drive into the airport or at the front door. Again, I can go to Newark Airport at the arrivals line and do the same thing as well, the only thing that could ever prevent that is a checkpoint before even entering the airport, good luck.

Baggage claim isn't secured at any airport I've ever been to. It's where families pick people up.

And it shouldn't be, if people are going to kill, they're going to kill anywhere.

Pretty much. There are far more dangerous parts of the city here in Fort Lauderdale than the airport, like the Haitian ghetto in Lauderhill. This is just news coverage because the guy shut down a major airport for half a day.

I could drive a Uhaul truck through pedestrians crossing on 7th Avenue in NYC and never stop at the light and guarantee you I can hit and kill more than 6 people

Be sure to roll the window down and yell "Allahu akbar" while you do it

I have to go to an FBI field office first and let them know I'm hearing voice instructing me to watch ISIS videos.

Naturally

These General threads are all manufactured manipulative bullshit

kek, salty.

>implying we ever trusted our government