>security guard who spent the past five
>months logging traffic into and out of the site
>and hoped to have steady work for months
>to come. “It was on orders of Mr. Trump,” he
>said bitterly.

Other urls found in this thread:

jornada.unam.mx/2015/08/10/politica/002n1pol
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mexico-ford-motor-idUSKBN14Q2AY
detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2017/01/06/mexican-ford-workers-lament-trump/96277398/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tough titties

get fuked pedro

>Salon doesn't give a fuck when Americans lose jobs and towns suffer as a result
>Mexicans losing jobs is sob story worthy though

Mexico is already paying for The Wall.

More to come.

BONUS- We will send the rapists murderers and other Mexican dreamers back to help pay.

Tough shit paco
What a shame he cares about Americans more then foreigners

can you drop them off in the middle of gulf of mexico instead? it isn't precisely tacoland, but has mexico in its name. In a manner of spekaing, you'd be sending them back.

This is only the beginning Paco.

HRC is the one to blame, she helped to craft the energy policy that created the mess in Mexico

jornada.unam.mx/2015/08/10/politica/002n1pol

>Trump spends ~$1tn on the wall
>Company tax revenue increases $4tn thanks to Mexican import tax and new American factories

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mexico-ford-motor-idUSKBN14Q2AY

>Press F to pay respects

F

Exactly. Plus, just a couple days ago all these outlets were stumbling over each other to explain how it wasn't Trump who stopped the Ford factory being built, because that would have been admitting a victory on his part.

This is the dankest timeline. For the past 40 years we've had millions of stories like this here in America when jobs pack up and move to Mexico and China.

Did Salon do a story about white workers -- oh, right, they said that we should die.

I found this

>Construction worker J. Refugio Waldo Contreras feels Trump is putting Mexicans in an impossible situation.

>“This Trump, he doesn’t want people there, so where is he going to send them?” Contreras asked. “And he doesn’t want work to open here? So then he’s going to close the doors.”

detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2017/01/06/mexican-ford-workers-lament-trump/96277398/

I voted for Hillary but watching liberals prove they hate America is fucking revolting. I'm close to being on the Trump Train but we shall see.

Please allow Canadian white refugees before faggot Trudeau bends over on the negotiating and offers his asshole

>mfw more mexicans are inbound now

Deploy spray.

>tfw voted independent
>only took 3 days after he won to convince me to join the Trump train

Is this a rare?

quints

(beaner flagged as a french)
I really love what you rubes have done with the word "cuck". we needed that in our language.
having said that, your "middle class" that saw trump elected is in for a vigorous and unlubed assfucking.

sanders would have been a "fuck you". johnson maybe. Trump? Trump is a "fuck me... hard".

I know this is Sup Forums. There's a reason I, beaner, come here. Came for the lulz, stayed for the bantz. but a lot of you tools seem to genuinely believe it's all the beans' fault, and that Trump is the dawn of a period of prosperity.

You were expected to be mean, petty, and egotistical. the problem is you are cowardly and gullible as well, and you'll bend over and hand over your and your neighboors' rights at the first smell of a fistful of sweaty dollar bills. I can't wait to see what kek the Trickster God has in store for you.

Nice pasta, here's your (you)