Two cute conservative males that love eachother shouldn't be allowed to marry because they are the same sex

>Two cute conservative males that love eachother shouldn't be allowed to marry because they are the same sex
Really now?

Get a civil partnership.

Stop demanding a ceremony with a church that doesn't want you to be blessed by a God that doesn't acknowledge you.

fpbp strikes again

They shouldn't be allowed to marry because they CAN'T PRODUCE CHILDREN

God also don't acknowledge tattoos, eating sea food and dressing with clothes that belongs to the other sex (like pants on women).
But he does acknowledge slavery if your slave isn't from your home town.

Pretty sure countless tattooed people/women with pants/guys who ate crabs enter churches every single day, don't see many complains about it.
But I'm pretty sure people would complain about slaves in church.
It's easy to only follow certain specific rules that fit you and your social environment, isn't it? Either follow them all or stop being an hypocrite.

Divorce killed marriage; Las Vegas-tier 48 hours marriages killed marriage.
Homos trying live under Christian values in the name of the Lord aren't killing marriage, they're reviving it.

t. raised as a traditional Catholic

Conservatives don't choose to be gay

>all moral guidelines aren't followed so therefore we should abolish them all
It doesn't matter how you were raised, you are mentally deficient.

>first we allowed gay marriage because we saw no harm
>then we allowed transexuals because it was their own body and not hurting anyone else
>now the media is pushing disgusting pedophilia and all too late we realize the western world is being choked by degeneracy

Don't you Britbongs have secular marriage ceremonies? In Norway you can have a judge or someone with a license do the ceremony, often from our largest humanist organization.

Most gays in Norway choose this option, but legally it's entirely the same marriage with the same perks and downsides and rules.

Infertile couples shouldn't be allowed to marry?

>implying

>I don't like some of these rules, so I'll pretend they don't exist while punishing people that break the rules I like
Nah, but maybe you are.

Whoooo boy! That looks shooped af!

Them being faggots and wanting to marry kinda puts a lid on them being conservatives, now does it?

Pedophilia was largely acceptable in history, age of consent laws are a recent thing.
Not that I have anything against them, just pointing out.

>"Conservative"
>Sodomite

Goy, I'm taking the time from Shabbat just to let you know you're way off.

T. Known Boss

>tfw your husbando will never be real

Nah, don't give the slightest shit what you do. You can fuck or marry whoever or whatever you please as long as they are on board.

Infertility has to be tested for and is not certain.
The Majority of men and women can make children together.

No men can make children together without government interference.

Oh come on, next you'll tell me that this is shooped too.

this, until I see these fags desecrating synagouges and mosques I refuse to take them seriously.

The government institution of marriage exists exclusively to promote the construction of the nuclear family. Faggots are inherently incapable of creating a nuclear family, and therefore they do not meet the standards upon which the institution exists.
They have no more of a right to get married than a rich man has of receiving welfare.

It's honestly pathetic that cuckservatives only recently took a stand against the destruction of the family with gay marriage and still fucking lost.

You dodged my question. If the man or the woman are infertile, should they be allowed to marry or not?

Get on my level you faggot

I didn't dodge the question I explained why all men and women should be able to marry. In your scenario their marriage becomes somewhat useless but this isn't something that would inforced because the majority of couples are not infertile. All gay couple are infertile.

We know gays can not make children so we take a stand at them degrading the church and the concept of a family.

>two cats shouldn't be allowed to get married because they aren't human
Speciesist much?

>Unknown

Marriage is between a man and a woman, everyone can marry.
They're both men
They can both marry a woman

>now the media is pushing disgusting pedophilia
No. You are.
You just do it "ironically"

Fuck off shill

Gays can;t be conservative in the true sense of the word. They required liberalism to protect them and their degenerate ways.

That's a male?

>conservative
>gay

keep it private or we'll waste you, faggot. 14 days. MAGA

Girl (male), yes.

Good, thats how it should be and how I handle it. Faggots on the other hand....kill them all at the stake

>implying marriage can only take place in a church
u're a retard

Literally just rewrite the bible